+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
hi legalfalcon these are the exact wordings in gcms by CPAgent.
summary notes review reqd; edoc404454321;letter of offer lmia states positive lmia expires on aug 26 2019. crs and fsw points fall below minimum a11.2 review reqd r75 fsw min req met fsw points total 60 review reqd

crs review reqd total points assesed 269 verified crs score 269
qualifying job offer ; valid wp issued under lmia number xxxxx letter dated 2019-06-01 confirms employment of atleast 1 year. NOTE poisitive lmia expires on aug 26 2019 edoc no. xxxxxxx

integrated foss/gcms wp valid until 28/6/21, lmia no. xxxxxxnoc 0013 intended employer abcd and intended occupation ceo no adverse information
Legal falcon and seniors pls guide

sbayes

Sep 24, 2020
Hi Sir,

Need your help, just received my notes and find :
Note 10: Review Type: Program assistant application : xxxxx REGULATION : PNP parked case due to the following : Other : Awaiting RA verification.

What do you think about it ?
@Nfissa @legalfalcon Did you ever get a response regarding this? I have a note on "Referred to RA" on my GCMS notes too.

Last edited:

sbayes

Sep 24, 2020
RA as a code is what I gave you before and I understand that it does not make any sense. However, RA for Review Agent, I have never come across as review agent is not a terminology used.

Lets see what your new set of GCMS shows, and in the meanwhile, I will try and dig more to see if I can find anything.
@legalfalcon @cnrp Did either of you find out what "Referred to RA" is? I have this on my GCMS notes and I'm moderately freaking out?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
IRCC can send an application to any visa office across its network for processing. The CIO and CPC are general trends, but post COVID applications have been sent to many offices for processing and for inland applicants Etobicoke is a common one.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html
Thanks for your input. Although, I don’t understand which office is responsible for what. I mean primary office vs secondary office. I can see my application was transferred from cio to Etobicoke. In my notes primary office-Etobicoke. Secondary-cio.
So which office is actually responsible processing my application(primary one or secondary one?)
What is the different between those two?
thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your input. Although, I don’t understand which office is responsible for what. I mean primary office vs secondary office. I can see my application was transferred from cio to Etobicoke. In my notes primary office-Etobicoke. Secondary-cio.
So which office is actually responsible processing my application(primary one or secondary one?)
What is the different between those two?
thanks!
Applications are routinely transferred to different offices across IRCC's network for processing. The primary office remains the same is the one responsible for your application, while the secondary office will continue to change based on where your application is transferred. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Usually for inland applicants and those in North America, CPC Ottawa used to be the primary office. Lately it has been Etobicoke, and this office is also has been issuing COPRs.

Reactions: upon

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
If you claimed points for arranged job offer, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." Make sure that your offer letter depicts this of this is met.

That could be one of the reasons.
Thanks legalfalcon yes it's stated by analyst that job offer is valid for atleast one year but note lmia expires on Aug 26 2019 and so they took zero points for arranged offer and put under review

phillz83

Jun 26, 2021
Good evening legalfalcon....Plz I need your candid advice which will contribute immensely to my application. I’m trying to apply for pgd program which am still on it.
Secondly,my wife will apply for PNP through express entry as principal applicant bcoz of her 10yrs experience in multinationals company and I’ll attach as spouse
The main problem now is my year of birth which is 1983 but on my transcript and school certificate is 1986 which I already complained to school but they told me nothing can be done but someone advice me to rectify it with court affidavit bcoz my passport photographs is printed on the right corner of school certificate. On my passport I have 1983 which I have used to apply to schools in Canada and also couple of years back to USA,Uk embassy and I learnt that they share the same database now to check background. Plz advice me if this will not cause misinterpretation that goes with 5 yrs ban and also will affidavits and explanatory letter help when sending my credentials to WES for evaluation and Canada immigration Thanks

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Thanks legalfalcon yes it's stated by analyst that job offer is valid for atleast one year but note lmia expires on Aug 26 2019 and so they took zero points for arranged offer and put under review
or maybe the analyst thought i am outside canada while evalutaing and so detrmined 0 points as LMIa expired.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good evening legalfalcon....Plz I need your candid advice which will contribute immensely to my application. I’m trying to apply for pgd program which am still on it.
Secondly,my wife will apply for PNP through express entry as principal applicant bcoz of her 10yrs experience in multinationals company and I’ll attach as spouse
The main problem now is my year of birth which is 1983 but on my transcript and school certificate is 1986 which I already complained to school but they told me nothing can be done but someone advice me to rectify it with court affidavit bcoz my passport photographs is printed on the right corner of school certificate. On my passport I have 1983 which I have used to apply to schools in Canada and also couple of years back to USA,Uk embassy and I learnt that they share the same database now to check background. Plz advice me if this will not cause misinterpretation that goes with 5 yrs ban and also will affidavits and explanatory letter help when sending my credentials to WES for evaluation and Canada immigration Thanks

For the purpose of immigration and all legal matters it is the date that appears on your identity document that matters, which is on your passport. If the date of birth on your passport is different from that on your other documents, then you should get them rectified.

Not sure what you mean by a court affidavit?

If it is only in one document, then you can get a same name affidavit and include that with your application.

phillz83

Jun 26, 2021
Thank you so much for the prompt response ...I will still find a way to rectify the error of year of birth and another question is if possible for me to come to Canada with 1year PGD and apply for provincial nominee/PR after the school program ?

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
do we need to provide job reference letter for all the empoylment or only for those we are claiming points for alberta pnp ?

zunushrestha

Sep 22, 2018
Dear Legal falcon @legalfalcon

I need your advice regarding my situation.
My application was processed at New Delhi visa office. I came to know on December 2020 only that my application had been approved and COPR was sent to me on Feb, 2020 with CoPR validity till August, 2020 through gcms report. But i didn't receive any email and I just waited thinking that Covid outbreak had delayed everything. After knowing that COPR was already issued, I made repeated webform query to IRCC and email to new delhi visa office but I have received generic response only.
Please suggest me, what to do in this situation?