+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
All you need to show your employment is a work reference letter.

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

You can submit more supporting documents such as salary stubs, tax returns, offer letter etc.

Bank statements from 2018 are not required.
Thanks for your answer, I can get the reference letter with all that is needed, but, I don't have payslips to show as supporting documents, that is why I wanted to show movements from 2018 in my account where they deposit me my salary. I suppose I will upload only the reference letter.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your answer, I can get the reference letter with all that is needed, but, I don't have payslips to show as supporting documents, that is why I wanted to show movements from 2018 in my account where they deposit me my salary. I suppose I will upload only the reference letter.
The only requirement is of a reference letter if the work was not in Canada. If you want to provide any additional supporting documents, that is your choice.

yusuffy1

Oct 22, 2020
@legalfalcon I believe that ircc has resumed fully because I get a response to my webform within 5 days

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on February 13, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Pls what exactly did you send to IRCC via webform to get this reply?

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Hi legal falcon,

I have aor jan 6 2021, received my gcms notes and its reveiew required with a note by case analayst that lmia expired on august 28 2019 although i had taken the closed WP from may 2021 for 2 years and when i applied for Pr under FSW inland my WP was valid until this may 2021 and now BOWP until march 2022. I am wondering why analyst gave 0 points for arrnged job offer and now when review will take place by officer
I am not the expert but I think, during PR process, your Job offer/ Close WP(with LMIA or LMIA exempt) should be valid. But if its not then they might deduct points which it has been claimed for. Its my 2 cents.. let the experts comment on it @legalfalcon

rashraj2021

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
I am not the expert but I think, during PR process, your Job offer/ Close WP(with LMIA or LMIA exempt) should be valid. But if its not then they might deduct points which it has been claimed for. Its my 2 cents.. let the experts comment on it @legalfalcon
thanks yes it was valid .but case nalyst nalysed that note lmia expires aug 28 2019 and hence reduced job offer points which is strange. now i this case do we have to do anything or wait for an officer to review and he will clear it or do i have to make any proactive loe... etc. thanks a lot in advance

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
thanks yes it was valid .but case nalyst nalysed that note lmia expires aug 28 2019 and hence reduced job offer points which is strange. now i this case do we have to do anything or wait for an officer to review and he will clear it or do i have to make any proactive loe... etc. thanks a lot in advance
Can you please state your timeline?Thanks

clem746

Jun 23, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon, and thank you for all the help you're providing to us all.

I'm a CEC Inland and just received the golden email this morning.

However, I had a trip planned between July 2 and July 24 in France, which means I'm likely to get CoPR while being outside of Canada. Requesting a PRTV doesn't seem realistic as I'll have only a short time to do it there.

My questions are:
- Is it possible to delay my answer to the golden email so that I can receive my CoPR only once I'm back in Canada? Is there a mandatory delay to reply to the golden email? Will it impact the decision?
- Is it possible to reply to the golden email, enter the information in the portal, but ask IRCC to delay the issuance of CoPR so that I can still come back from France with my BOWP? What is the best way to do so (call, webform...), and will it impact the decision?
- What would be your recommendation in my case?

Another question only related to the golden email:
- I arrived in Canada as a tourist in June 2019 and only got an Open Work Permit in August 2019 (as a common-law partner of a foreign worker). What date should I specify for the Original Entry Date?

Thank you so much.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
@legalfalcon
I received my ecopr on june 21 and planning to travel to india due family emergency so My question is can I apply for PRTD document to come back in canada or Can I ask my friend to send PR card to India (is it acceptable ?)
@legalfalcon I got the COPR and my TRV application is in progress. Are they going to cancel my TRV application or I will need to request withdrawal of TRV application by attaching the COPR?

Last edited:

Sunny4545

Jun 23, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon ,
I need a help, I got visa rejection from USA (student visa) prior to come to canada. I’m ready to apply for PR. I have compeleted my file although I have confusion in 2 questions which is a part of statutory questions .

These are the 2 questions:
1 ) Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Answer should be YES or NO.

2 ) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

What should be the right answer for my profile. Please, reply as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and Have nice Day :)

Thanks,
Sunny

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon ,
I need a help, I got visa rejection from USA (student visa) prior to come to canada. I’m ready to apply for PR. I have compeleted my file although I have confusion in 2 questions which is a part of statutory questions .

These are the 2 questions:
1 ) Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2 ) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

What should be the right answer for my profile. Please, reply as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and Have nice Day :)

Thanks,
Sunny
Yes for both. In the reasons box, explain what you explained here. Nothing serious.