+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Fields4

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Give it 1-3 weeks.

If you do not get a response, send another webform.
Hi @legalfalcon thank you for your response. Just last question. Due to application its too much stress and I can't even concentrate on work. Can I add any representative now? As I can't handle these kinds of situations. But I have already submitted the webform saying I dont have any representative and if I submitted a new one they might say why did you say otherwise before. Whats the best solution? Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon thank you for your response. Just last question. Due to application its too much stress and I can't even concentrate on work. Can I add any representative now? As I can't handle these kinds of situations. But I have already submitted the webform saying I dont have any representative and if I submitted a new one they might say why did you say otherwise before. Whats the best solution? Thank you
YEs, you can add a representative at anytime. However, given that you have submitted your application, there is nothing much that needs to be done. To add a representative you will have to sign the use of representative form and send it to IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Did you see the part where I said i have a pending TRP application? I applied for TRP as we all know since March 2020 the borders are closed and no one can travel so how was I suppposed to leave the country? Thanks for your response anyways
I am not privy to your documents or the date. I have provide you with the general information.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , could you please help if you have any insight?

Any document you submit is taken into consideration. You just have to wait until the document is reviewed, processed and a decision taken on it.

Reactions: jabrams001
Jun 13, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon I would request to help me clarifying 3 questions below for CEC application.

I received my ITA last week and preparing documents now.

1) While preparing the EE profile, I showed my spouse work experience ( on going job in CANADA which she started 4 months back under Noc A). We are not getting any points for this job since its not 1 year completed. Since, i mentioned it in EE profile, what is the best way forward recommended, a) to delete that work experience b) just submit the job related documents (like reference letter , paystubs - we have got all these documents from employer).

2) PCC : We came to CANADA back in 2019 and never travelled back to our home country. We both got PCC done last year in Jan 2021 from Indian Consulate, Toronto . Will the PCC still suffice the IRCC requirement if I write LOE since our Country of residence for last 2 yrs is CANADA and we obtained the PCC after we left out home country.

3) I will complete my 1 year Canadian work experience on July 6,2021 tough I receive point in advance in EE profile. Should I wait and submit only after 6th July has passed means logically I have completed 1560 Hrs. ( I worked only this single job full time 40hrs/ week and claiming point for same and this job is still on going).

Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

bidiubiu

Jun 8, 2020
I am a CEC inland applicant and I got my application approved on Feb 10th 2021. The CoPR expiry date is June 8th (so already expired). There was a very long delay since then before I actually received CoPR email containing instructions asking for sending photos for PR card, and because of the lockdown, I only managed to send the photos recently. Hi @legalfalcon , could you tell me if there are any concerns because my CoPR has expired? Thank you.

The CoPR email I received:

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada! If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information: CICETOBICOKE-LANDINGS@CIC.GC.CA.

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I would request to help me clarifying 3 questions below for CEC application.

I received my ITA last week and preparing documents now.

1) While preparing the EE profile, I showed my spouse work experience ( on going job in CANADA which she started 4 months back under Noc A). We are not getting any points for this job since its not 1 year completed. Since, i mentioned it in EE profile, what is the best way forward recommended, a) to delete that work experience b) just submit the job related documents (like reference letter , paystubs - we have got all these documents from employer).

2) PCC : We came to CANADA back in 2019 and never travelled back to our home country. We both got PCC done last year in Jan 2021 from Indian Consulate, Toronto . Will the PCC still suffice the IRCC requirement if I write LOE since our Country of residence for last 2 yrs is CANADA and we obtained the PCC after we left out home country.

3) I will complete my 1 year Canadian work experience on July 6,2021 tough I receive point in advance in EE profile. Should I wait and submit only after 6th July has passed means logically I have completed 1560 Hrs. ( I worked only this single job full time 40hrs/ week and claiming point for same and this job is still on going).

Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
1. If you have not received an ITA, you can amend your profile and delete the work experience. If you let it be, the system will ask you for the work reference documents, and since you have them, you can submit them. However, the entire exercise will be futile as it would not get you any points.

2. As per IRCC, the requirements for a PCC are:
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
3. The system only takes into account the month and not the exact date. However, it is the responsibility if an applicant to make sure that they meet the requirements. So you should wait for a few for a few days and then submit.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am a CEC inland applicant and I got my application approved on Feb 10th 2021. The CoPR expiry date is June 8th (so already expired). There was a very long delay since then before I actually received CoPR email containing instructions asking for sending photos for PR card, and because of the lockdown, I only managed to send the photos recently. Hi @legalfalcon , could you tell me if there are any concerns because my CoPR has expired? Thank you.

The CoPR email I received:

If you have landed in Canada, or were in Canada when you received the COPR, then the CORP is good. The expiry date refers to the the date before which you have to land in Canada. Once you land, or received a signed COPR, you have a PR status in Canada and COPR is your proof of PR status.

Jun 13, 2021
1. If you have not received an ITA, you can amend your profile and delete the work experience. If you let it be, the system will ask you for the work reference documents, and since you have them, you can submit them. However, the entire exercise will be futile as it would not get you any points.

2. As per IRCC, the requirements for a PCC are:
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
3. The system only takes into account the month and not the exact date. However, it is the responsibility if an applicant to make sure that they meet the requirements. So you should wait for a few for a few days and then submit.
@legalfalcon Thank you for your feedback , It will certainly help us to move forward in right direction and submit correct documents. Appreciate your over all efforts in actively helping out people with your experience and knowledge about Immigration. Kudos to you !!

Reactions: legalfalcon

bidiubiu

Jun 8, 2020
If you have landed in Canada, or were in Canada when you received the COPR, then the CORP is good. The expiry date refers to the the date before which you have to land in Canada. Once you land, or received a signed COPR, you have a PR status in Canada and COPR is your proof of PR status.
@legalfalcon Thank you. I was in Canada when I received my CoPR. I never went outside Canada during the applicaiton process. So it should be good based on your explanation. But I never landed at a border entrance/airport with the CoPR. In fact, I can't download the CoPR in my IRCC profile, so I don't know what "signed" CoPR means. All I've seen is the the CoPR eamil confirming the PR status, which has the CoPR number.

So does the email I recevied mean I already landed somehow? Thank you!

xtremenet2021

Jan 17, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon

I have two questions and your help is much appreciated.

-1- If somebody have a COPR but hasn't landed yet in Canada, and just before landing in Canada, he tried visiting US but refused entry to the US (although he had a US tourist visa), and the reason of US refusal was insufficient ties to home country.

Can this denial entry to US affects his future landing to Canada?

-2- If GCMS notes shows Final: Approved and all the assessment are completed and passed (including eligibility, security and criminality), but no PPR/COPR has been issued yet. then happens that he was refused entry to the US as a tourist due to lack of sufficient home ties. Will this refusal affects the issuance of COPR? Should he inform IRCC about this entry refusal?

Best Regards,

Reactions: Dikku1111

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I have two questions and your help is much appreciated.

-1- If somebody have a COPR but hasn't landed yet in Canada, and just before landing in Canada, he tried visiting US but refused entry to the US (although he had a US tourist visa), and the reason of US refusal was insufficient ties to home country.

Can this denial entry to US affects his future landing to Canada?

-2- If GCMS notes shows Final: Approved and all the assessment are completed and passed (including eligibility, security and criminality), but no PPR/COPR has been issued yet. then happens that he was refused entry to the US as a tourist due to lack of sufficient home ties. Will this refusal affects the issuance of COPR? Should he inform IRCC about this entry refusal?

Best Regards,

1. No. A refusal to enter US or a denial or US visa or visa of any other country has no impact on the landing or entry into Canada. The only things that will have an impact are change in family composition or a criminal charge.

2. No, same as 1 and there is no need to inform IRCC either. Once the application is approved, the file is closed. No additions or changes can be made unless the file Is reopened.

xtremenet2021

Jan 17, 2021
1. No. A refusal to enter US or a denial or US visa or visa of any other country has no impact on the landing or entry into Canada. The only things that will have an impact are change in family composition or a criminal charge.

2. No, same as 1 and there is no need to inform IRCC either. Once the application is approved, the file is closed. No additions or changes can be made unless the file Is reopened.
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon

You said that once the application is approved, the file is closed. It is considered closed even if still there is no PPR or COPR issued?