+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

yusuffy1

Oct 22, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

I raised a webform for latest confirmation on my PNP-EE (Outland) application submitted on 24 Dec 2020. Today after ten days they give a very generic reply that "Application is in Process". They didn't mentioned anything regarding eligibility, security, VO etc. do you think I missed or raised a wrong enquiry forum. Or IrCC replied generally to everyone in this format?

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience
Got the same generic reply when I send webform to IRCC for current status for 1. ELIGIBILITY 2.CRIMINALITY 3. SECURITY 4. BACKGROUND CHECK.

Reactions: binder1232

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Got the same generic reply when I send webform to IRCC for current status for 1. ELIGIBILITY 2.CRIMINALITY 3. SECURITY 4. BACKGROUND CHECK.
Which category you applied PNP-EE, EE or PNP-Paper Based?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello @legalfalcon

I raised a webform for latest confirmation on my PNP-EE (Outland) application submitted on 24 Dec 2020. Today after ten days they give a very generic reply that "Application is in Process". They didn't mentioned anything regarding eligibility, security, VO etc. do you think I missed or raised a wrong enquiry forum. Or IrCC replied generally to everyone in this format?

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience
You are definitely not alone. I have been getting this reply to whatever I raise webforms for.

Reactions: binder1232

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
@legalfalcon i received an email requesting schedule A IMM5669 from my VO. I am a FSW Outland. Is this normal? I thought that information was already in my profile and I am a single applicant.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon i received an email requesting schedule A IMM5669 from my VO. I am a FSW Outland. Is this normal? I thought that information was already in my profile and I am a single applicant.
Very normal and this is the most common request

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good day @legalfalcon what does final review entails ? If an officer has passed the eligibility who now does the final review?
Before an application can be finalised a final review I done wherein it is checked that all checks are done and valid, and all documents on file are not expired.

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
1. yes

2. yes

3. Upfront medicals are permitted and you only need an upfront sheet from the doctor after your meds are done. The results will be sent to IRCC directly by IRCC.
Thank you for the answers @legalfalcon . Is there a rough rule to know if a trip should be entered to Address history or only to Travel history?

From your answer I understand I can have 2 overlapping addresses in the Address history?

The link you added to (3) about medicals seems broken, do you mind posting the correct one?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the answers @legalfalcon . Is there a rough rule to know if a trip should be entered to Address history or only to Travel history?

From your answer I understand I can have 2 overlapping addresses in the Address history?

The link you added to (3) about medicals seems broken, do you mind posting the correct one?
The rule of thumb is to provide as much info as you can.

It does not hurt. If you have gaps, then IRCC can send you ADR which adds to the processing time.

Tunde36

Nov 28, 2019
@legalfalcon please I need some clarity on my recently received GCMS notes.

1. My first GCMS notes in January 2021 has all parameter passed and file approved.
2. I added my spouse in February 2021.
3. Below is the summary page of my recently ordered GCMS with file in Accra VO (June 2021). Its showing eligibility, criminality and medical passed.... with security blank.

AOR : May 30,2020
FSW Outland
VO: Accra VO
Eligibility : Passed
Security :
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs : Cancelled
Final:

4. My spouse details are in the GCMS notes already and criminality and medical passed.

My questions are:
1. Does it mean the eligibility is now passed for both of us?
2. There is no officer's note regarding addition of spouse or evaluating the POF, Marriage documents (Though the GCMS has my spouse details all over and she has been added with criminality and medical passed). Hope there is no problem as there is no officer's note?

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
@legalfalcon @legalfalcon_India Need your help. I am currently working in Canada with ICT WP and my husband applied his Open Work Permit from India in November 2020. Since then we did not heard anything on his application. His Biometric and Medical was already done so we have given this details while applying the SOWP. In this week we had a conference call with IRCC agent and got to know that his Travel exemption request was approved in May 2021 but we haven't not received any update on his application from agent as the application was applied from India. Do you know how can we contact Delhi Immigration to give final decision on his application as the travel exemption is already approved.

We tried sending webforms and email but no luck. Please help. Thank you in advance