+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
No LoE required. You don't need to provide high school information under Education history as you have a Bachelors degree.
But, would it be a problem if I mention my high school education in EE profile as I have not completed it in last ten years and I won't be able to mention it anywhere in personal history section while filling e APR, as I have heard that you are only able to put info for last ten years .

I am claiming points for my Ph.D.

Please help me

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have a question about the new WES online submission and this is for my friend. In "Your Education" section it says "Please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis." He completed Bachelor of Technology (4 years from India).

So my question is do we need to get the 10th and +2 course assessed from the state board of education just as we do for University transcript and degree certificate?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

RJ

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have a question about the new WES online submission and this is for my friend. In "Your Education" section it says "Please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis." He completed Bachelor of Technology (4 years from India).

So my question is do we need to get the 10th and +2 course assessed from the state board of education just as we do for University transcript and degree certificate?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

RJ
Avisad does not frequent this forum anymore.

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Respected Members

I received my 1st PPR mail dated July 14th asking for the submission of passports through VFS. We did so along with the passport of my newly born son on July 17th at VFS Bangalore. Later on the required documents of my son were also uploaded through the online portal and he was issued UCI number after 3 months.

On Oct 26th we received another PPR mail asking to submit our passports which is in fact already submitted through VFS Bangalore and is being shown as per VFS website as being processed at NDVO. AS suggested by VFS, I enquired with New Delhi High Commission regarding our case thru the general enquiry email and next day itself got a reply saying that ours is a file number which refers to a case at the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore and as advised I raised a CSE through web form directed to Bangalore office.

The very next day I got a reply from Bangalore office that the file number provided refers to a case at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi and they also asked me to raise a CSE to NDVO which I did. I haven’t heard from NDVO since. All 3 passports are already submitted through VFS and is shown as being processed at New Delhi office from VFS website. What do I do??? Do I have to go to VFS just to submit the 2nd PPR mail so that I get the stamped passports back rather than both the Visa offices directing me to the other??? PLS HELP….

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks for your kind reply.
Just to double confirm the things as people are being rejected on upload issue of WES report.

As I want to use the revised ECA from WES, I will use the date on revised ECA from WES (and not the date on earlier/original ECA report).
Also, post-ITA, I will only upload revised ECA soft copy (and "NOT" the original/earlier report)

Thanks again to stamp my understanding
I am in a similar situation. Did you finally mentioned the revised date or original dare? Also, did you attach any letter of explanation for this? Thanks

Okundaiye

Feb 9, 2017
Hello all

I submitted my application for permine the residence for my self my wife and 3 months old son but my sons passport was not available only his birth certificate was at the time of AOR. Has any one received aprroval or copra or PPR with a similar situation or will my application be delayed till we provide his passport

Mehlamohesh

May 28, 2018
Hi Asivad
Need you suggestion

I did my post graduation in the year 2017,the course was of two years,but in fourth semester I got an offer from the company so I enrolled myself in part time distance education centre for 6 months with approval from institute and did a full time and paid job for 6 month..
So I would like to ask you that the 6 months will be count as my work experience or not?

Mehlamohesh

May 28, 2018
Anybody please help me out?
Hi Asivad
Need you suggestion

I did my post graduation in the year 2017,the course was of two years,but in fourth semester I got an offer from the company so I enrolled myself in part time distance education centre for 6 months with approval from institute and did a full time and paid job for 6 month..
So I would like to ask you that the 6 months will be count as my work experience or not?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad
Need you suggestion

Avisad no longer posts in this forum.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello @DelPiero07 @Asivad Anac and other members,

My AOR is 7th Feb 2018 and there has been no activity on my account since 9th March when the last comment was made. I ordered 2 sets of GCMS one in April and another in June and both are exactly the same.

I have experience in 3 different organisations with 3 different NOCs. For company 1 I have worked in the UK & India as well. The organisation for which the question is raised(company 2) is not ready to issue a detailed duty letter which I have already mentioned in my LOE.

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY PA HAS ON YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN DECLARED PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalise RPRF: Complete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comprehensive Raking System(CRS) Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application(APR) 441 I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign work experience with XXXXX(company 1-UK) & XXXXX(company 1-India) & XXXXX(company 3-India)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2011, marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: SP'S NAME DOES NOT APPEAR ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR CHILD'S BIRTH CERT - AFFIDAVIT RE LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME EDOC, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more, PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-02-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration from Uni of Wales 2011; Bachelor's Degree: Management Studies from uni of Mumbai 2005 2011-03 to 2012-05 - Sr Operations Manager(NOC 1215) at XXXX(company 1-UK) – Letter dated 15-06-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full time employment;

CRS Foreign work experience: 1 year and 4 months. 2013-09 to 2016-04 – Analyst (NOC 1112) – at XXXX(company 2 – India) *REVIEW REQUIRED* - Web based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE CONFIRMS DECLARED WORK PERIOD AND JOB TITLE, JOB DUTIES NOT PROVIDED. PA HAS PROVIDED A SELF DECLARATION STATING JOB DUTIES CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC HOWEVER UNABLE TO CONFIRM BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM COMPANY; PA DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS CONSISTENT WITH FINANCIAL DUTIES - Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay Stubs from 2013-2016

2016-07 to 2017-12 – Manager – Group license administration (NOC 1122) at XXXX(Company 3 – India) Web based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 17-12-12 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: ADJUSTED END DATE OF WORK PERIOD FROM DECLARED 2018-02 TO DATE OF LOE: 2017-12 – Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented Income provided: Pay Stubs from 2016-2017 CRS Foreign work experience 1 year and 6 months. FSW work: 0 year(s) 0 months(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years, 13 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 fsw Points spouse has language proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to meet approx. $$$ as per bank statement, family of 3 requires $19093

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello @DelPiero07 @Asivad Anac and other members,

My AOR is 7th Feb 2018 and there has been no activity on my account since 9th March when the last comment was made. I ordered 2 sets of GCMS one in April and another in June and both are exactly the same.

I have experience in 3 different organisations with 3 different NOCs. For company 1 I have worked in the UK & India as well. The organisation for which the question is raised(company 2) is not ready to issue a detailed duty letter which I have already mentioned in my LOE.

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY PA HAS ON YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN DECLARED PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalise RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Raking System(CRS) Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application(APR) 441 I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign work experience with XXXXX(company 1-UK) & XXXXX(company 1-India) & XXXXX(company 3-India)

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2011, marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: SP'S NAME DOES NOT APPEAR ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR CHILD'S BIRTH CERT - AFFIDAVIT RE LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME EDOC, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more, PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-02-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration from Uni of Wales 2011; Bachelor's Degree: Management Studies from uni of Mumbai 2005 2011-03 to 2012-05 - Sr Operations Manager(NOC 1215) at XXXX(company 1-UK) – Letter dated 15-06-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full time employment;

CRS Foreign work experience: 1 year and 4 months. 2013-09 to 2016-04 – Analyst (NOC 1112) – at XXXX(company 2 – India) *REVIEW REQUIRED* - Web based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE CONFIRMS DECLARED WORK PERIOD AND JOB TITLE, JOB DUTIES NOT PROVIDED. PA HAS PROVIDED A SELF DECLARATION STATING JOB DUTIES CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC HOWEVER UNABLE TO CONFIRM BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM COMPANY; PA DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS CONSISTENT WITH FINANCIAL DUTIES - Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay Stubs from 2013-2016

2016-07 to 2017-12 – Manager – Group license administration (NOC 1122) at XXXX(Company 3 – India) Web based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 17-12-12 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: ADJUSTED END DATE OF WORK PERIOD FROM DECLARED 2018-02 TO DATE OF LOE: 2017-12 – Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented Income provided: Pay Stubs from 2016-2017 CRS Foreign work experience 1 year and 6 months. FSW work: 0 year(s) 0 months(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years, 13 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 fsw Points spouse has language proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to meet approx. $$$ as per bank statement, family of 3 requires $19093
Hi @DelPiero07 plz ur expert comment is appreciated

Jan 15, 2019
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2019
Passport Req..
16-12-2019
Hi Asivad,

I have got a confusion with ECA assessment, appreciate your help. My WES Canadian Education Equivalency says "Bachelor Degree (Three Years) and Executive Master of Business Administration"

The Executive MBA had 15 courses (5 semesters) and the duration was for 1 year 8 months (may not be noteworthy, mentioning anyway). Now I dont know how to translate this WES statement of 'Executive Master of Business Administration' into CIC provided Conversion table for ECA.

When I go into Education section on my EE profile, there are 2 level of education field.

1. Level of education
2. Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean.

For my case, can you guide me please regarding what should I fill in on those 2 level of education fields for both Bachelor and Executive MBA:

Bachelor Degree (Three Years) [Please correct me if I am wrong]
1. Level of education: Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees, one must be for a program of three years
2. Level of education (Canadian Equivalency shown on ECA): Bachelors degree

Executive MBA:
1. Level of Education: ?
2. Level of Education: ?

Thanks for your help.
Can you please specify what options did you select on WES profile ? esp for field of study ?

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
@canuck_in_uk
Can you share if getting married after COPR expiry is allowed? My friend in India couldn't travel because of COVID issues and his COPR expired in October. He has marriage plans next month. But the confusion is - is it allowed to get married & add spouse to PR application AFTER COPR expiry and inability to travel due to Covid?