+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

asuka00021

Nov 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Without knowing all the details, I cannot comment if your profile will turn ineligible by changing your primary NOC to 2171. If it does turn ineligible, you lose access to your PN and will have to renegotiate with Ontario to attach your PN to a new EE profile. If it doesn't turn you ineligible, no harm done in changing your primary NOC to 2171 in the post ITA application. Also, it doesn't matter that your PN was on 2171 while your Primary NOC is 1122 as EE is fundamentally NOC agnostic.
Thanks Asivad that gives me a great sense of relief. The situation is, I mistakenly thought Primary NOC means my current position, so I put 2171 in my EE profile. (My Express entry Profile has 1122 showing 1 year 7 months experience, and 2171 showing 10 months of experience) But ON PNP corrected my mistake and nominated me under the correct code 1122 (which i have the most experience with). I am thinking if I should correct my primary NOC to 1122 to match with the OOPNP certificate I have, either by Declining ITA (so edit it back in EE profile), or correct it directly on Post-ITA application.

In this case, how do I know whether it will turn my profile ineligible or not? seems like this would be the determining factor...

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hello Asivad,
one more query before submitting my profile this weekend...
In order to upload several documents in one PDF file, inside the PDF file i have included multiple files which are in JPEG format. Is that ok, or should these files also be in PDF format only?
Need your help on this...
Thanks...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asuka00021 said:
Thanks Asivad that gives me a great sense of relief. The situation is, I mistakenly thought Primary NOC means my current position, so I put 2171 in my EE profile. (My Express entry Profile has 1122 showing 1 year 7 months experience, and 2171 showing 10 months of experience) But ON PNP corrected my mistake and nominated me under the correct code 1122 (which i have the most experience with). I am thinking if I should correct my primary NOC to 1122 to match with the OOPNP certificate I have, either by Declining ITA (so edit it back in EE profile), or correct it directly on Post-ITA application.

In this case, how do I know whether it will turn my profile ineligible or not? seems like this would be the determining factor...
In your case, it should be alright. If you have more than 1 year of work experience in 1122, changing your Primary NOC to 1122 shouldn't render your profile ineligible. You don't have to decline your ITA. You also don't have to necessarily amend your Primary NOC in your post ITA application but there appears to be no harm in doing that as well.

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi,

I have applied PR and it is in process. However, on 7th Dec I received a mail that "your account has been suspended due to inactivity".
When I try to login and change my password, it got activated, but when it ask me to add EE details and I try to add EE profile no and job seeker validation code - it says wrong EE profile no or job seeker validation code.

Did anybody face similar kind of scenario ? or can you suggest me what to do ?

Will it be any impact in my PR application ?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazydesifool said:
I am able to change the amount to zero now, but nevertheless, will it effect my profile? I thought in CEC, funds really don't matter.
Change that to 0. As you've been invited under CEC, you're exempted from POF requirements.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pravatmail said:
Hi,

I have applied PR and it is in process. However, on 7th Dec I received a mail that "your account has been suspended due to inactivity".
When I try to login and change my password, it got activated, but when it ask me to add EE details and I try to add EE profile no and job seeker validation code - it says wrong EE profile no or job seeker validation code.

Did anybody face similar kind of scenario ? or can you suggest me what to do ?

Will it be any impact in my PR application ?

Thanks
I'm presuming that your job bank account was suspended. That will have no impact on the processing of your PR application.

casmscanada

Aug 30, 2015
Asivad, question for you -

Will it be a good idea to send additional documents for the proof of funds via CSE ? I wanted to send proofs of my fixed deposits which I did not send while submitting the documents.

Thanks in advance !

FSW Inland

AOR: 22 August 2015

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
I have updated my EE profile with fresh language scores, how much time does it take for the CRS scores to be updated ?

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Also Is there a way where the scores can get updated faster ? As I want them to be updated before the next draw.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casmscanada said:
Asivad, question for you -

Will it be a good idea to send additional documents for the proof of funds via CSE ? I wanted to send proofs of my fixed deposits which I did not send while submitting the documents.

Thanks in advance !

FSW Inland

AOR: 22 August 2015

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started
No harm in sending additional documents via CSE. The officers exercise their discretion while adding additional documentation to your application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
I have updated my EE profile with fresh language scores, how much time does it take for the CRS scores to be updated ?
SR14 said:
Also Is there a way where the scores can get updated faster ? As I want them to be updated before the next draw.
Typically takes 24 hours for score updates and there is no known way of accelerating that process.

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Dear Asivad

Need your advice. While submitting my papers after ITA, I provided PCC of my current residential address i.e. Nov. 2002 onwards (last 13 years) but one of my friend got rejection today for NOT Submitting PCC since the age of 18 years.

Do I also need to submit the PCC for all of my address since 18 years of age. Given hereunder is the detail of my stay:

DOB 05-01-1980
1998-2001 (18 yrs age) Address 1 in same city (No PCC is submitted)
2001-2002 Address 2 in same city (No PCC is submitted)
2002-till date Address 3 in same city (PCC provided for this stay)

Thanx in advance

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
HI asivad ma'am,
how are you? Need help
i want to create my profile but befor that i am trying the tool "check eligibility" to get reference number which is required to create express entry profile but it is saying you are not eligible......i don't know why it's saying i am not Eligible??
my details are - ECA- Bachelors degree(3yrs)
Ielts score= L=7.5, S=6.5, R=6.5, W=6.5, overall=7.0
marital status=single
work experience is in 2281 NOC B for 4 years
single applicant and money bring to canada more than $ 11874..
plz help seniors......

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

my plan friend plan to apply in Express Entry under NOC 4112 - lawyer. Is he eligible? Law in Canada is different from Russia.