+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitd_007 said:
Hi Asivad, I had applied for my work permit in June 2015 ( myself) and submitted my PR with all supporting on 8th Aug ( family) under express entry at same time with my LMIA, I had received my work permit in Oct 2015 already and landed in Nov 2015.

Currently my PR status shows Review of Eligibility in progress along with BG check in progress from 18th Nov.

My question is , since I got my work permit and BG is in progress, it this positive indication and can I expect in Jan my PR approval ? :)

Appreciate your input.
PR application and work permit application are for different purposes and consider different factors. Your PR application is being processed on its own merits and it is a good sign that BG check has moved to 'In Progress'. You should get some good news on that front soon enough.

All the best!

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

Needs ur help

I got the AOR on 30th Nov 2015 but till now only medical passed is seen in the status.

Review of eligibility-Review in process
Background- Not needed at this time

Also, not able to see any status at ECAS.

kindly suggest what to do?? Generally how much time they will take to update the status of BG ? Is it required that I should write to CIC to get the status?? Please help me out.

Thanks a lot in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

Needs ur help

I got the AOR on 30th Nov 2015 but till now only medical passed is seen in the status.

Review of eligibility-Review in process
Background- Not needed at this time

Also, not able to see any status at ECAS.

kindly suggest what to do?? Generally how much time they will take to update the status of BG ? Is it required that I should write to CIC to get the status?? Please help me out.

Thanks a lot in advance
Relax! The process can take anywhere up to 6 months (for 80% applicants) or more (for the remaining 20%). Give it time to unfold at its own pace. With CIC, no news is always good news. ECAS access might take a couple of weeks more.

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Asivad Anac said:
PCC is required for all countries where the applicant has lived in for more than 6 months in a row since turning 18. You have clearly not submitted all required PCCs and there is a very real chance that your application could be refused on those grounds. Recommend that you apply for PCC (duration 1998 - 2002) and submit the same via CSE at the earliest to avoid any chances of refusal.

Presuming that you're applying from India (because there are multiple similar cases reported on the forum of late), recommend that you apply for PCC from Indian passport authorities instead of provincial police authorities. The PCC from passport authorities isn't time bound or bound to a particular address/city/province.

All the best!
Dear Asivad

Thanx for the advice....I am from Punjab (India) and PCC from passport office is not accepted from Punjab applicants. Even my stay for 1998-2002 was in govt. accomodation of my father and it is quite difficult to get PCC for such a old period bcos I may not be able to arrange Two references (necessary for PCC).

Worried now.

Rgds

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry16125 said:
Dear Asivad

Thanx for the advice....I am from Punjab (India) and PCC from passport office is not accepted from Punjab applicants. Even my stay for 1998-2002 was in govt. accomodation of my father and it is quite difficult to get PCC for such a old period bcos I may not be able to arrange Two references (necessary for PCC).

Worried now.

Rgds
CIC doesn't state anywhere that PCC obtained from Indian passport authorities is unacceptable. The site only says that one can obtain PCC from police authorities. That doesn't mean that one cannot obtain PCC from passport authorities.

All the best!

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
452 is a competitive score. Expect an ITA in the next 2-3 months at that score.

Thanks so much. It is very nice of you that you reply to almost everyone and your responses are very appropriate.

I have offically joined Asivad Anac Fan Club :).

Thanks!!

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

Start filling up the online application that opens up after you accept the ITA. Once you are done with that you will get the document checklist.
Will do. Can you pls share information or paste links on the process for submitting the application. How does one go about the police and medicals ?

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Hey Friends,

For what I have been reading, couldnt find any CEC applicant whos medical is passed immediately after AOR rcvd

CRS - 492
ITA Rcvd - 27th Nov
AOR rcvd - 15 Dec
Category - CEC
Application Profile Status - Open
Review of Eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of Medical - Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents - No Additional Documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an Interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
Final Decision - Not started

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Proof of Funds in the FD account

Hello people,

I have gone through all the required documents and I have managed to get the Gift Deed, Affidavits and Net Worth certificates.
I will be showing the required funds in my 3 different FD accounts and I do have a letter from the bank showing that as well.

No the question is, do I need to provide another letter showing the Current Balance and Avg Balance for 6 months of my Savings Bank account? I did manage to get a letter from the bank, but its not on a letterhead. It's a dot matrix printed paper with bank seal and everything. My main concern is the fact that this Saving Bank account has barely had any transactions in it and I've been keeping less than minimum balance in it for a while.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
i would like to ask you that, do i need to take print of schedule 4 form and sign it by hand and then scan it and send?
Please advise me ....thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lubin said:
Proof of Funds in the FD account

Hello people,

I have gone through all the required documents and I have managed to get the Gift Deed, Affidavits and Net Worth certificates.
I will be showing the required funds in my 3 different FD accounts and I do have a letter from the bank showing that as well.

No the question is, do I need to provide another letter showing the Current Balance and Avg Balance for 6 months of my Savings Bank account? I did manage to get a letter from the bank, but its not on a letterhead. It's a dot matrix printed paper with bank seal and everything. My main concern is the fact that this Saving Bank account has barely had any transactions in it and I've been keeping less than minimum balance in it for a while.
You don't need to submit any document for Savings Bank account if you aren't using that account to showcase POF.

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my days! I've heard so much about you in all these posts and need to say I am very excited to get your response Asivad ;D

Thank you so much and by the way, my POF is shown using only FD accounts which was started couple weeks ago. In that case I wont have anything to show 6 months avg balance. You think that's gonna be a problem?

My Idea of bringing this SB account into the picture was to make up for this "6 months Avg. bal" requirement.