Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada@2016 said:
Thanks for the help Asivad,

would please share some links for LOE for US visa refusal or please guide what should be an ideal format.

regards
No format per se. You just need to honestly answer the statutory questions about having had a visa refusal - nothing specific about US visa refusals. No LoE required.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmmds said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

Hope you doing well, i need your advice and help for my visitor visa application which is under process with Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi since last Feb 14, 2016. Why its taking so long? my friend applied on 28 feb and got his visit visa on 7th feb 2016 so i am worried my case taking so long? My travel history very good, i been Singapore, Malaysia, Georgia, Paris, Amsterdam, UK and my UK visa still valid so what is making them take decision on my visit visa application?

Applied paper form and submitted to VFS Dubai on 14/02/2016 along with my passport

its 53days and they kept my passport and progress in my case? I purchased my Ticket, insurance and hotel booking and my travelling date april 25 2016.

Kindly comments, help and advice what i will do?

Thanks
Check the relevant section of the forum where there would be other members with similar timelines. Could be any number of things but the most plausible explanation is that ADVO is totally swamped and has crazy amounts of workload.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Hi Asivad ,

I am struck in a complicated situation.. I am SINP PNP Outland applicant and Dec 21, 2015 AOR Date..

Currently my BG is not needed at this time..And still waiting for the PPR request..

The thing is my passport expires on Feb 18, 2017..Not sure should i apply now for a new passport and send the CSE..What if i get the PPR request in between I receive the new passport...Will NDVO stamp the visa in the new passport with the new Passport number...

Not sure what to do..Need help mate..

Regards
Deepak
Feb is still 10-11 months away! If you don't get a PPR by August, renew your passport and update IRCC. You should get it much before then though.

All the best!

NinoDee

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Doc's Request.
Awaiting.....
Nomination.....
Awaiting.....
AOR Received.
29-05-2017
VPK said:
hi Asivad/Seniors,
Need an urgent advice... We got the CoPR and passports back today...
But my little niece tore my husband's CoPR letters at the edge on the bottom along with the photo..
What are the consequences?? Should we apply for a new one?

I am literally beating my head against a wall!

Sorry for laughing my friend but this is something that has made my day...im anxiously waiting for my PPR too and its funny when I see the kind of problems some of you are suffering from..kikikikik ;D :D :p

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
hello Asivad sir,
Regarding Refund of processing fee,its mentioned in my rejection letter that cic will refund both my processing fees as well as RPRF fee???

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
Hi
I am collecting documents for applying pr (based on my paper based BC PNP).

I had arrived in Canada on December 2011 and my passport shows the immigration stamp .In 2013 , i traveled back to India for a week and came back on 13th November 2013.

My agent asked me to submit visa stamping pages showing my latest arrival to Canada which was on 13 November 2013. However, i went through my passport but did not find any stamp for arrival to Canada for date of entry of 13 November 2013.

My question is how come Canadian border authorities missed stamping my passport , and if this is normal , then how do i prove my latest entry back to Canada .

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
As you have the PPR, you don't need a fresh PCC for yourself. But you'll need to inform IRCC about the new passport and send them a scanned copy of the bio page(s) along with all your spouse's documentation. You'll need PCC(s) for your spouse. IRCC will inform you when to make the RPRF payment for your spouse after you send them all the required information.
Thanks alot from bottom of my heart..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
hello Asivad sir,
Regarding Refund of processing fee,its mentioned in my rejection letter that cic will refund both my processing fees as well as RPRF fee???
Good for you! This probably indicates that IRCC found your application incomplete.

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I just send my passport but I realized that I send the 2 photos with name,DOB and photographer data.

I just saw now that they want this on one of them only.

would that be a problem ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdotk said:
Hi Guys,

I just send my passport but I realized that I send the 2 photos with name,DOB and photographer data.

I just saw now that they want this on one of them only.

would that be a problem ?
Not at all.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ad singh said:
Hi
I am collecting documents for applying pr (based on my paper based BC PNP).

I had arrived in Canada on December 2011 and my passport shows the immigration stamp .In 2013 , i traveled back to India for a week and came back on 13th November 2013.

My agent asked me to submit visa stamping pages showing my latest arrival to Canada which was on 13 November 2013. However, i went through my passport but did not find any stamp for arrival to Canada for date of entry of 13 November 2013.

My question is how come Canadian border authorities missed stamping my passport , and if this is normal , then how do i prove my latest entry back to Canada .

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Your agent is saddling you with unnecessary burden. IRCC doesn't ask for passport stamps anywhere as part of your PR application. Even if some CBSA officer did not do their job properly in 2013, that has no immediate relevance to your PR application.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I need your help on the following question.

How does the process work after PPR if the principal applicant lives in Canada and the spouse lives in India.

Shall the principal applicant from Canada send both the passports from within Canada? or

Do they send it separately from their respective country of residence? If this is the answer, then do the principal applicant has to request CIC to change the spouse's VO to India?

Thanks for your help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolhyd said:
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I need your help on the following question.

How does the process work after PPR if the principal applicant lives in Canada and the spouse lives in India.

Shall the principal applicant from Canada send both the passports from within Canada? or

Do they send it separately from their respective country of residence? If this is the answer, then do the principal applicant has to request CIC to change the spouse's VO to India?

Thanks for your help.
Either of those options would work just fine.

There was considerable forum speculation last year about the legality of sending an Indian passport outside the country but it was finally resolved by legalfalcon who quoted regulations which appeared to indicate that it wasn't an illegal activity but was frowned upon by authorities for a number of reasons. PA can get the spouse's passport FedExed to them and submit them both together in Canada or ask IRCC to change VO for their spouse alone. IRCC typically takes 2-7 days to respond to such requests.

All the best!

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Create a fresh EE profile from scratch. Ensure that the foreign work experience is NOC 0/A/B and within the last 10 years.
Hello Asivad. Can I have another question regarding on the CEC express entry application. I have a canadian master degree and a foreign bachelor degree. Do I need to submit documents for the both of them in the "education" section? I only mention that I have master degree in education part of EE questionnaire and I plan to submit this one. But I do have to include my bachelor degree in the personal history section (because it seems the system requires all the history since 18 years old).

Because I think for a foreign degree, I need to have ECA done and it will take a very long time in my country to process. So is it ok to just upload the canadian degree? I am concerned because I think they may want a bachelor to back up a canadian master.

Thanks a lot.