+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akmoolah said:
Hey Asivad!

Hope you are well and can share some light!

As a part of my initial package submitted to OINP , I sent a copy of the downloaded report from the WES website in the package.
will this result in return of my application package?

Also what is the significance of asking people to authorise WES to share the result with OINP directly(Quote Jan11 update) . isnt this to verify the legibility of the report in the first place.

I Immiediately sent them a scan of the original report i recieved via courier which has WES seal and order reciept of the duplicate report authorising WES to share results of report with OINP.

How much of a trouble and risk am i in , in terms of application being returned due to incomplete documents
Sorry for being the harbinger of bad news but quite a few applicants have had their applications returned for the very same reason. If you have sent them a scanned copy and if you are lucky, they might consider it and add it to your file. I still don't understand the significance of asking applicants to order a copy to be directly sent to them (and still rejecting the applications that contain a downloaded copy) but that's the way it is. I really hope you don't get your application returned. Good luck and all the very best!

Ash124

Apr 6, 2016
Hi Asivad and Seniors

I have couple of queries

1). Is there a salary requirement for the work experience (Outside Canada Experience) for Express Entry ?
And

2). For Proof of funds is it mandatory to have the required funds in account for six months or my dad can just gift me that amount if i get ITA and have a notarized gift deed ?

I appreciate your help

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Hi asivad and forum members,

Yesterday i recieved 2 seperate messages in mycic account containing add docs requests :

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents to your MyCIC account:

 > Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate copy of birth certificate. This must be received by: 2016/04/15

Ok I have birth certificate ( original ) and planning to upload a scanned color copy of it. Is it enough ?

Yes.

 > Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received by: 2016/04/15

I have never traveled outside the country and mentioned this in my travel history also while filling E-APR, I am now feeling confused why CIC is asking it again as I don't have any travel history. However i downloaded IMM5562E.pdf [ Supplementary information : Your Travels ] and filling it. I am single/never married and have no children . besides myself,is it all right to tick "did not travel" in spouse and children section also ?? or there is some other way to do it ? Please mention also if this is the required form or i need to download and fill sth else. ..

Leave those sections blank - they don't apply to you.

Ok I'll leave them blank .. as this document doesn't require any signature .. just saving the filled PDF and uploading it directly to portal is ok .. or taking a printout followed by scan and upload is necessary?

also what does phrase "citizenship and resident document information" mean in my case ?

Applies only to someone who traveled to another country on a temporary or permanent basis. Doesn't apply to you.

 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Personal History fully completed - this is to include current employment. This must be received at this office by: 2016/04/15

Feeling confused again as I mentioned my job ( which is my first and continued till date ) in both "work history" and "personal history" as well while filling E-APR. However I downloaded IMM5669E.pdf [ Schedule A : Background/Declaration ] and planning to fill in exactly in accordance with the data i filled while submitting online app .. So,there needs to be sth new in the form or repeating previously filled information is all right with this form... do i need to fill "personal history" section only or entire form ??

Just Personal history section and include current employment. Could be a data transfer issue - sometimes the upload goes awry.

I'll need to attach extra sheet because I need 7 rows for complete personal history( while the form have 5) , and i need to sign the form also, so taking a print out of filled form and signing it by pen and scanning and submitting is fine ?

I have a job which is ongoing .. So typing "PRESENT" in "To date" field by pen is fine ?? as it does not allow any data other then numeric ..

Also they asked for IMM 5669 and i found IMM5669E .. so what is that "E" thing ? does it mean "electronic or e-copy" ?? are both forms same/equivalent ??

Thanks a million ..

M.Zeeshan

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doitnow said:
Ok I'll leave them blank .. as this document doesn't require any signature .. just saving the filled PDF and uploading it directly to portal is ok .. or taking a printout followed by scan and upload is necessary?

If there is no place for a signature, upload the PDF as-is.

I'll need to attach extra sheet because I need 7 rows for complete personal history( while the form have 5) , and i need to sign the form also, so taking a print out of filled form and signing it by pen and scanning and submitting is fine ?

Yes.

I have a job which is ongoing .. So typing "PRESENT" in "To date" field by pen is fine ?? as it does not allow any data other then numeric ..

Yes.

Also they asked for IMM 5669 and i found IMM5669E .. so what is that "E" thing ? does it mean "electronic or e-copy" ?? are both forms same/equivalent ??

Same. E stands for English and F stands for French.
Thanks a million ..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ash124 said:
Hi Asivad and Seniors

I have couple of queries

1). Is there a salary requirement for the work experience (Outside Canada Experience) for Express Entry ?

No minimum requirement per se but IRCC will doubt the authenticity of that employment if the salary is unnaturally low and not commensurate with the prevalent salary scale for that education/experience/job type in that specific country.

And

2). For Proof of funds is it mandatory to have the required funds in account for six months or my dad can just gift me that amount if i get ITA and have a notarized gift deed ?

Not mandatory. The latter would suffice as valid POF.

I appreciate your help

VPK

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Asivad/Seniors,
Need an urgent advice... We got the CoPR and passports back today...
But my little niece tore my husband's CoPR letters at the edge on the bottom along with the photo..
What are the consequences?? Should we apply for a new one?

I am literally beating my head against a wall!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VPK said:
hi Asivad/Seniors,
Need an urgent advice... We got the CoPR and passports back today...
But my little niece tore my husband's CoPR letters at the edge on the bottom along with the photo..
What are the consequences?? Should we apply for a new one?

I am literally beating my head against a wall!
If it is a little tear, not a problem. Get another copy of the same photo and carry it along.

VPK

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
If it is a little tear, not a problem. Get another copy of the same photo and carry it along.
Thank you!! I hope its not gonna be a problem..

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

I got the PPR around a month ago and now i have renewed my passport as i will going to expire in next 7 months. Please confirm whether i need to have a PCC again(on new passport) as i have to file a LOE by next month as i will be getting married. With all the docs of spouse, should i send the new PCC as well or the older PCC will work??
Also when i send all the docs of spouse for visa, when should i pay the landing fees of spouse??

Thanks alot.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

I got the PPR around a month ago and now i have renewed my passport as i will going to expire in next 7 months. Please confirm whether i need to have a PCC again(on new passport) as i have to file a LOE by next month as i will be getting married. With all the docs of spouse, should i send the new PCC as well or the older PCC will work??
Also when i send all the docs of spouse for visa, when should i pay the landing fees of spouse??

Thanks alot.
As you have the PPR, you don't need a fresh PCC for yourself. But you'll need to inform IRCC about the new passport and send them a scanned copy of the bio page(s) along with all your spouse's documentation. You'll need PCC(s) for your spouse. IRCC will inform you when to make the RPRF payment for your spouse after you send them all the required information.

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Hello everyone,

I'm a PNP inland applicant aor 18/1/2016
I'm currently livind in Alberta however being nominated by other province.
Today I have received a letter from CIC to provide a proof of intention to reside in province of nomination.
Has anyone ever received such a request?

I have another question, where can I do landing if I have been nominated by PEI and currently live in Alberta ?
Thanks

mhmmds

Apr 6, 2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

Hope you doing well, i need your advice and help for my visitor visa application which is under process with Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi since last Feb 14, 2016. Why its taking so long? my friend applied on 28 feb and got his visit visa on 7th feb 2016 so i am worried my case taking so long? My travel history very good, i been Singapore, Malaysia, Georgia, Paris, Amsterdam, UK and my UK visa still valid so what is making them take decision on my visit visa application?

Applied paper form and submitted to VFS Dubai on 14/02/2016 along with my passport

its 53days and they kept my passport and progress in my case? I purchased my Ticket, insurance and hotel booking and my travelling date april 25 2016.

Kindly comments, help and advice what i will do?

Thanks

canada@2016

Apr 5, 2016
Thanks for the help Asivad,

would please share some links for LOE for US visa refusal or please guide what should be an ideal format.

regards

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad ,

I am struck in a complicated situation.. I am SINP PNP Outland applicant and Dec 21, 2015 AOR Date..

Currently my BG is not needed at this time..And still waiting for the PPR request..

The thing is my passport expires on Feb 18, 2017..Not sure should i apply now for a new passport and send the CSE..What if i get the PPR request in between I receive the new passport...Will NDVO stamp the visa in the new passport with the new Passport number...

Not sure what to do..Need help mate..

Regards
Deepak

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cookiedough12 said:
Hello everyone,

I'm a PNP inland applicant aor 18/1/2016
I'm currently livind in Alberta however being nominated by other province.
Today I have received a letter from CIC to provide a proof of intention to reside in province of nomination.
Has anyone ever received such a request?

I have another question, where can I do landing if I have been nominated by PEI and currently live in Alberta ?
Thanks
This is common of late especially for applicants like yourself who are living in a different provinces than their nominating province. Check the recent pages of the forum for a thread that was discussing the same. Recommend that you 'land' somewhere in the nominating province.