+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Mohman

Feb 11, 2016
Dear Asivad,

I want ask you about the proof of funds as the bank provided a letter confirming me current balance and the date of opening the account and I also get a bank statement for the last six months. However, some one was telling me that the letter should also mention any loans, liabilities even though I do not have any loan from the bank and mention that in the letter. Could you please tell me what is required and what to include in the letter.

Thanks alot

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohman said:
Dear Asivad,

I want ask you about the proof of funds as the bank provided a letter confirming me current balance and the date of opening the account and I also get a bank statement for the last six months. However, some one was telling me that the letter should also mention any loans, liabilities even though I do not have any loan from the bank and mention that in the letter. Could you please tell me what is required and what to include in the letter.

Thanks alot
No need to mention anything about loans or liabilities. IRCC only cares about that if said loan was taken expressly for the purposes of showcasing settlement funds and, in that case, application will be refused. As you don't have any loans, your bank letter need not explicitly mention that fact. What you have should suffice.

All the best!

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Hello Asivad Sir,
i have a question Regarding Reference letter....i have two reference letters ...one for NOC 4021(lecturer-college)worked for 1 year and other is 2147(compuer Network Engineer)where i am currently working for the last 2 years and 7 months.My reference letter is on company's letter head which includes my Name,designation,full time,working hours,annual salary ,6-7 job responsibilities,companies email address,mail address,city,telephone no. etc with co-ordinators signature...Is there anything else that should be included in reference letter?
some people are saying that we also need to upload business card of the person signing our reference letter and also pay slips,tax return etc???is this compulsary or without these ,are we good to go?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
Hello Asivad Sir,
i have a question Regarding Reference letter....i have two reference letters ...one for NOC 4021(lecturer-college)worked for 1 year and other is 2147(compuer Network Engineer)where i am currently working for the last 2 years and 7 months.My reference letter is on company's letter head which includes my Name,designation,full time,working hours,annual salary ,6-7 job responsibilities,companies email address,mail address,city,telephone no. etc with co-ordinators signature...Is there anything else that should be included in reference letter?
some people are saying that we also need to upload business card of the person signing our reference letter and also pay slips,tax return etc???is this compulsary or without these ,are we good to go?
You don't need to submit pay slips or tax documents as your reference letter makes it abundantly clear that this was full time paid employment. Business card isn't mandatory if the letterhead (or letter) mentions the organization's contact details.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Thanks Asivad Sir..
one more question i have fund in two accounts .in one account,majority of funds are 4 months older and in another account its ok..so is there any problem if for one account i provide 4 months statement From December onwards and for another ,6 months statement?

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Welldone Asivad on how u handle people's issues. I noticed that issue on POF keeps lingering also on when and how long these funds should be put in place. My suggestion though is if u can leave till u get stamped.
One more thing is how do IRCC go about verification? Do they get DAT from bank directly?

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

While filling IM5669E.pdf [SCHEDULE A] and answering question 8 "Personal History" .. I find it very difficult to put the required data in fields as they are very small and the form is not allowing to reduce the font size to fill information. Hence some information such as my institution name can't be filled completely .. So what can I do now ?

1) Should i take the print out of blank form and fill it with pen using small handwriting .. and then again scan and upload it ?

2) Do not fill anything in main form ( Question 8 ) and attach an extra sheet for answering entire question - created in MS-excel containing all the information .. If i do so then what should i write in the PDF portion of question 8 ( main form ) ?

3) any other solution ?

Thanks and Regards,
M.Zeeshan

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj_naija said:
Welldone Asivad on how u handle people's issues. I noticed that issue on POF keeps lingering also on when and how long these funds should be put in place. My suggestion though is if u can leave till u get stamped.
One more thing is how do IRCC go about verification? Do they get DAT from bank directly?
Best to not borrow funds, have them in your name and leave them untouched throughout the process.

IRCC verifies the documentation submitted by you and might reach out to banks to confirm the authenticity of your documentation if they have reasons to doubt the same. They wouldn't ask a bank to disclose any financial information about the applicant.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
Thanks Asivad Sir..
one more question i have fund in two accounts .in one account,majority of funds are 4 months older and in another account its ok..so is there any problem if for one account i provide 4 months statement From December onwards and for another ,6 months statement?
Possible.

You'll have to show source of funds for the account where the money has been around for only 4 months. Do you really need both the accounts to showcase entire POF? If you can do it with just the 1 account where funds are older than 6 months, you can leave out the other account information completely.

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doitnow said:
Hi,

While filling IM5669E.pdf [SCHEDULE A] and answering question 8 "Personal History" .. I find it very difficult to put the required data in fields as they are very small and the form is not allowing to reduce the font size to fill information. Hence some information such as my institution name can't be filled completely .. So what can I do now ?

1) Should i take the print out of blank form and fill it with pen using small handwriting .. and then again scan and upload it ?

2) Do not fill anything in main form ( Question 8 ) and attach an extra sheet for answering entire question - created in MS-excel containing all the information .. If i do so then what should i write in the PDF portion of question 8 ( main form ) ?

3) any other solution ?

Thanks and Regards,
M.Zeeshan
Any Help ... Asivad ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doitnow said:
Hi,

3) any other solution ?

Thanks and Regards,
M.Zeeshan
Either of those options would work. For option 2, fill in the information where you can and for the rest of it , you can write 'Details in annexure'.

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi Asivad,

I realise this may not be your area of expertise but any input from you will be highly appreciated.

I have just received PPR FSW under EE and plan and landing in Canada in August. I am married with 2 kids but unfortunately I had to name my wife as accompanying spouse to unable us get ITA, only I and my two children were granted PR. I plan on doing an OUTLAND spouse PR application the day I receive my PR card and since she is a British citizen she can visit often. As I have just started putting documents together I have a few questions and would appreciate all your inputs.

1. Can I sponsor before I get a job? I will have a large savings

2. Can someone help me with a definitive documents list for OUTLAND application

3. How long does OUTLAND applications take on average

4. The outland documents list I found indicate I birth certificate is not required. is this the case? as she has lost her BC and it will be hard to get a replacement

5. Can she visit whilst her application is being processed.

6. When application gets transferred to LVO do they ask additional documents.

Thanks for your help in advance

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Asivad Anac said:
Possible.

You'll have to show source of funds for the account where the money has been around for only 4 months. Do you really need both the accounts to showcase entire POF? If you can do it with just the 1 account where funds are older than 6 months, you can leave out the other account information completely.
Asivad Sir
Actually most of d funds are availabe since december.dats why i want to show 4 months statement for that account?For example ,in october ,funds available in that account was 1000 cad and in december ,amount bacame 8000 cad and since than,dat amount is dere,thats why i am comfortable with 4months statement.What Say??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Londo said:
Hi Asivad,

I realise this may not be your area of expertise but any input from you will be highly appreciated.

I have just received PPR FSW under EE and plan and landing in Canada in August. I am married with 2 kids but unfortunately I had to name my wife as accompanying spouse to unable us get ITA, only I and my two children were granted PR. I plan on doing an OUTLAND spouse PR application the day I receive my PR card and since she is a British citizen she can visit often. As I have just started putting documents together I have a few questions and would appreciate all your inputs.

1. Can I sponsor before I get a job? I will have a large savings

This page makes it appear that you are eligible to sponsor your spouse even if you don't have a job yet. Check the 'family class' section of this forum as well.

2. Can someone help me with a definitive documents list for OUTLAND application

Partially depends on your country of citizenship. Start here and navigate further.

3. How long does OUTLAND applications take on average

Check here.

4. The outland documents list I found indicate I birth certificate is not required. is this the case? as she has lost her BC and it will be hard to get a replacement

They will accept an LoE in most cases along with other supporting documentation indicating the date of birth. Birth certificates aren't required under EE for PA/spouse so I imagine that is the case with spousal sponsorship as well.

5. Can she visit whilst her application is being processed.

Yes.

6. When application gets transferred to LVO do they ask additional documents.

Not sure but that's where the bulk of processing/background verification would take place so one would imagine that they might well ask for any other documentation they need.

Thanks for your help in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
Asivad Sir
Actually most of d funds are availabe since december.dats why i want to show 4 months statement for that account?For example ,in october ,funds available in that account was 1000 cad and in december ,amount bacame 8000 cad and since than,dat amount is dere,thats why i am comfortable with 4months statement.What Say??
IRCC will ask for 6 month bank statements. You'll have to explain that $7000 credit.