+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam1 said:
Hi Asivad Sir,

I have only attached 10th, 12th, ECA report, BE marksheets and degree in Educational documents post in ITA form, not attached transcripts ? Will it make any affect to my application.

Please help

:-[
Transcripts are NOT required and so are your 10th, 12th mark sheets. Your degree certificate ( and your consolidated degree mark sheet) and your ECA report will suffice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hsinxh said:
Hi Asivad Anac,
First of all, thanks for the wonderful work that you are doing by helping other with their CIC process.
I have one question regarding POF. I dont have required money to show as POF in my CIC application, but my father is going to gift me the required amount. I know that i have to submit the LOE in order to explain the source of that money in my account. But I want to know that do I also have to show the bank statements of my father's account along with the bank statements of my account?
You need to provide the following -

1) Gift Deed
2) Proof of debit from your father's account (bank statement showing the debit/photocopy of check)
3) Proof of credit into your account (bank statement showing the credit and bank letter mentioning the current funds)
4) LOE

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsinxh said:
Hi Asivad Anac,
First of all, thanks for the wonderful work that you are doing by helping other with their CIC process.
I have one question regarding POF. I dont have required money to show as POF in my CIC application, but my father is going to gift me the required amount. I know that i have to submit the LOE in order to explain the source of that money in my account. But I want to know that do I also have to show the bank statements of my father's account along with the bank statements of my account?
Not required.

But you do need to get a signed self-declaration from your father explicitly stating that this transaction is a gift not a loan. You also need to submit proof of funds transfer into your account.

sarah001

Mar 7, 2016
Hello Asivad,

Thanks alot for your help i am about to finish my profile but just want to make sure i got this right but my wp is expiring and already i got rejected because of pcc so this is my last chance.I already checked the link you sent me that i have more then 67 points.

When Creating profile:

I mentioned that i have relatives here while filling the form. I got invited with 491 points

After ITA :

Now when i am completing my profile there is a question again asking about my relative so as you said i can say no. but don't you think its misrepresentation? as they can go back to my application (which is already submitted and can't be changed. The new profile on which i got an ITA) or is it save to do so ? Just want to clarify

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah001 said:
Hello Asivad,

Thanks alot for your help i am about to finish my profile but just want to make sure i got this right but my wp is expiring and already i got rejected because of pcc so this is my last chance.I already checked the link you sent me that i have more then 67 points.

When Creating profile:

I mentioned that i have relatives here while filling the form. I got invited with 491 points

After ITA :

Now when i am completing my profile there is a question again asking about my relative so as you said i can say no. but don't you think its misrepresentation? as they can go back to my application (which is already submitted and can't be changed. The new profile on which i got an ITA) or is it save to do so ? Just want to clarify
Perfectly safe provided you have 67 points without needing the 5 points for Adaptability. Relatives don't contribute to CRS points so that edit won't impact your application.

Sankyman

Jan 7, 2016
hello Asivad Anac, hi guys,
its my first time posting in this thread need some advice on my situation, my employer ( a civil contractor) has a policy of deducting security from the pay check to compensate for the liability period of the project, which is settled after the liability period is over and also my salary is paid after set milestone in project are covered. so certain periods during my employment have net payable salary as nil i hope cic will not have a problem with this. (plus my employment contract mentions all these points.)

thoughts would be really appreciated.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sankyman said:
hello Asivad Anac, hi guys,
its my first time posting in this thread need some advice on my situation, my employer ( a civil contractor) has a policy of deducting security from the pay check to compensate for the liability period of the project, which is settled after the liability period is over and also my salary is paid after set milestone in project are covered. so certain periods during my employment have net payable salary as nil i hope cic will not have a problem with this. (plus my employment contract mentions all these points.)

thoughts would be really appreciated.
Should not be a problem provided your reference letter makes it abundantly clear that this was a paid job.

Sankyman

Jan 7, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Should not be a problem provided your reference letter makes it abundantly clear that this was a paid job.
Thanks for your reply,
so if my reference letter says full time paid employee the methodology of salary payment does not matter?? moreover my annual salary is included on the reference letter

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sankyman said:
Thanks for your reply,
so if my reference letter says full time paid employee the methodology of salary payment does not matter?? moreover my annual salary is included on the reference letter
You're good to go.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I would to ask your opinion/ advise
My AOR is Dec 20 and I am Ontario PNP. Today, CIC requested a "detailed settlement plan for Ontario".
Have you ever heard about someone else receiving it?
Could you please help me and give me some ideas how should I do that?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Patica said:
Hi Asivad,
I would to ask your opinion/ advise
My AOR is Dec 20 and I am Ontario PNP. Today, CIC requested a "detailed settlement plan for Ontario".
Have you ever heard about someone else receiving it?
Could you please help me and give me some ideas how should I do that?
hello,

that's a first to be honest, but take a look at this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5373AE.pdf

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Dear Asivad,
I got this email from WES a couple if days ago,
"CIC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. because you have not added CIC as your recipient on your upgrade application.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at"
I already placed the order, but will that cause a rejection dear?

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
Hi Asivad, m planning to apply for my SINP Occupation in Demand application.
Query: While filling IMM0008 form, I have no family name/Surname in any of my identity doc but in this form, filling Family name is mandatory. What shud I put in this field. Either my full name/NA or what?
Same is the case while filling details of my spouse.
Thanks in advacne..