+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test Completed But BACKGROUND CHECK in progress.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Background and Test "completed". Language, physical presence and prohibition "in-Progress"
Then you are in the wrong thread brother. Your application will be finalized soon. All the best to you. You are in a better position than all of us who are posting in this discussion thread.

OTW5074

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-04-2021
Did anyone try sending an email to Oath Email ID of citizenship processing office ? According to CIC, within 3 or 4 months after completing test, applicant is invited for oath ceremony.
I did , they replied they were very busy because of covid and they have a lof of files, so I should wait. It s been 8 months for me.... Ottawa office if that helps

Reactions: ROCK ON

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
I did , they replied they were very busy because of covid and they have a lof of files, so I should wait. It s been 8 months for me.... Ottawa office if that helps
Mine is Scarborough. My question is that has it been 8 months for you since the application is submitted or 8 months since the last update ? If it is latter one, what was the last update ? Also when did you send the email ?

OTW5074

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-04-2021
Mine is Scarborough. My question is that has it been 8 months for you since the application is submitted or 8 months since the last update ? If it is latter one, what was the last update ? Also when did you send the email ?
apologies, it s been 8 months since I took the test. Application submitted January 2021. I sent the email 2 weeks ago and got a reply this past Friday. Last update: test passed April 12th 2022. Then the new tracker update in October but no change in the categories in process at that time.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
apologies, it s been 8 months since I took the test. Application submitted January 2021. I sent the email 2 weeks ago and got a reply this past Friday. Last update: test passed April 12th 2022. Then the new tracker update in October but no change in the categories in process at that time.
Where did you send the email ?

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
I asked them. They told me if nothing is requested, it means that the application is routine.
That's not the only cause for a non routine application. See this

https://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/citizenship-applications-delays-processing-times/

it is unclear whether [the individual] meet the residence requirements” or when “it is unclear whether [the individual is] subject to any immigration, security or criminal prohibitions”.

You do say that your criminality is pending...