Temporary Resident Visa, FSW, PNP FOR NIGERIANS

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
I mean I just requested for GCMS notes and as well applied again to move ahead of time

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
I got a refusal the first time based on my leaving after my purpose of visit, next is based on financial status and lastly on my travel history which I addressed in my second application but unfortunately I got a refusal again based on my leaving after my studies alone.

Am I to address the whole issue again or focus only on the new grounds of refusal? What can I show as proof that I'll be leaving after my purpose of visit?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got a refusal the first time based on my leaving after my purpose of visit, next is based on financial status and lastly on my travel history which I addressed in my second application but unfortunately I got a refusal again based on my leaving after my studies alone.

Am I to address the whole issue again or focus only on the new grounds of refusal? What can I show as proof that I'll be leaving after my purpose of visit?
What are you studying & what is your past education & work? Do you have job? What do you need to study in canada? How will it help you career? Don’t apply for at least 6 months. You will look desperate.

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
My past Education is high school certificate and not gainfully employed just going to canada to study and its stated on my admission letter the duration of my course

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My past Education is high school certificate and not gainfully employed just going to canada to study and its stated on my admission letter the duration of my course
You need to show why & how getting a Canadian education will help your career in your home country.

MichaelOJ777

Dec 14, 2020
I think it's for Nigeria for now.... I read about it since May 2020. Anyways I already replied dem by sending to the embassy my proof of fund and my English test result which they requested.
Hello, How did you submit the documents, I tried submitting online but whenever i click the button to add documents, it returns me back to home page

likleme

Dec 7, 2018
hi, Anyone with answers
please can someone advise,,got a job from Nig. to canada,WP approved. i applied later after some months for my spouse OWP ,got an approval, but child's application was processed seperately even though submitted together ,got refusal for family ties in canada and home country for the for child (this is the 4th application dependent child). how will they expect parents to travel as workers and leave dependent child in home country???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi, Anyone with answers
please can someone advise,,got a job from Nig. to canada,WP approved. i applied later after some months for my spouse OWP ,got an approval, but child's application was processed seperately even though submitted together ,got refusal for family ties in canada and home country for the for child (this is the 4th application dependent child). how will they expect parents to travel as workers and leave dependent child in home country???
So you have applied 4 times. What were the reasons? How old is the child? Order GCMS notes. Your spouse with an OWP can‘t travel now without written authorization so wait until borders open.

likleme

Dec 7, 2018
So you have applied 4 times. What were the reasons? How old is the child? Order GCMS notes. Your spouse with an OWP can‘t travel now without written authorization so wait until borders open.
She is 8years..Yes four times refusal for her only..every member of family have travel documents approval..there no document I haven't included. Am just wondering if its because I am worker already ,they might think i won't return to home country.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She is 8years..Yes four times refusal for her only..every member of family have travel documents approval..there no document I haven't included. Am just wondering if its because I am worker already ,they might think i won't return to home country.
Yes. They don’t think you & your child will return.

likleme

Dec 7, 2018
Yes. They don’t think you & your child will return.
even if I remain, its on legal basis, my organisation still need my services and so renewed my workpermit. why will she be refused alone when my spouse and other children have approval. They support family reunification I know because of even the letter of authorization due to COVID-19 restriction approval received aswell.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
even if I remain, its on legal basis, my organisation still need my services and so renewed my workpermit. why will she be refused alone when my spouse and other children have approval. They support family reunification I know because of even the letter of authorization due to COVID-19 restriction approval received aswell.
After 4 refusals, I would get GCMS notes explaining full refusals, seek immigration help and wait 6-8 months before applying again.

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
If a school didn't request for IELTS from an applicant before giving him or her an admission, but at the verge of applying for a study permit, IRCC now sent him/her the request letter to submit that, what can the person do?