+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa, FSW, PNP FOR NIGERIANS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want it to reflect as my reason for coming back home since they refused it saying they ain't satisfied I'll be coming back home after my purpose of visit
Ok then submit the documents including language tests with your new application if your first is refused.

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Please again, when applying for admission into Memorial University last semester during the pandemic lockdown when all IELTS centers were closed down in the country, Memorial requested we sit for Duolingo English Test then as a substitute for IELTS which I did and passed. Now IRCC requesting for an upload of my IELTS result. Can I still submit that Duolingo result?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please again, when applying for admission into Memorial University last semester during the pandemic lockdown when all IELTS centers were closed down in the country, Memorial requested we sit for Duolingo English Test then as a substitute for IELTS which I did and passed. Now IRCC requesting for an upload of my IELTS result. Can I still submit that Duolingo result?
Duolingo is not accepted.

Brender

Nov 26, 2020
Please im new here, i need help. How do i apply for temporary resident visa in Canada, im from Nigeria. Thanks

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
What's the Nigeria Student Express all about?
You received a letter in your account informing you that you may qualify for Nigeria Student Express for study permit? A lawyer in Canada showed me the letter yesterday and asked if I knew anything about it.We are still investigating the genuineness of that letter which is suspect. Although the IRCC is planning to extend Student Direct Stream to Nigeria, no fixed date has been announced for it. The Nigeria Student Express is strange. Do accept that offer to use it yet. It’s authenticity is still being investigated, as none of the IRCC program bulletin mentions it anywhere. IRCC will not have a program not backed up by a policy document. Just ignore that letter and IRCC will process your application normally rather than this new system, which is way too expensive.

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
You received a letter in your account informing you that you may qualify for Nigeria Student Express for study permit? A lawyer in Canada showed me the letter yesterday and asked if I knew anything about it.We are still investigating the genuineness of that letter which is suspect. Although the IRCC is planning to extend Student Direct Stream to Nigeria, no fixed date has been announced for it. The Nigeria Student Express is strange. Do accept that offer to use it yet. It’s authenticity is still being investigated, as none of the IRCC program bulletin mentions it anywhere. IRCC will not have a program not backed up by a policy document. Just ignore that letter and IRCC will process your application normally rather than this new system, which is way too expensive.
I think it's for Nigeria for now.... I read about it since May 2020. Anyways I already replied dem by sending to the embassy my proof of fund and my English test result which they requested.

DRY

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys, my husband and I are permanent residents in Canada. We applied for my Mum to visit for a month in March 2021. The processing time I saw on cic.ca is over 200days. Will I be notified when the actual processing starts or just a notification when final decision is made.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, my husband and I are permanent residents in Canada. We applied for my Mum to visit for a month in March 2021. The processing time I saw on cic.ca is over 200days. Will I be notified when the actual processing starts or just a notification when final decision is made.
Has she done biometrics

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
After submitting all requested file to CIC the only thing they could say for my refusal is
I am not satisfied you will leave Canada after your purpose of visit. What should I do?