+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa, FSW, PNP FOR NIGERIANS

Ridone

Oct 13, 2020
My wife got PPR today, waiting on my own
Congratulations bro. Yours should be sent too.
If they delay send a web form, choose outside Canada as processing centre(choose Nigeria)so the form get sent to the Nigeria office. tell them you are waiting for your PPR.
Got my PPR like this ( from HongKong)

Reactions: bytenaija

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
I applied for my study permit from Nigeria eventhough I'm a Ghanaian residing in Nigeria since October 7, 2020 and today November 17, 2020 makes it 5weeks 6days but yet to receive a reply on when to go for medicals. What should I do?

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
I applied for my study permit from Nigeria eventhough I'm a Ghanaian residing in Nigeria since October 7, 2020 and today November 17, 2020 makes it 5weeks 6days but yet to receive a reply on when to go for medicals. What should I do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Nothing processing times are 14 weeks so once that has passed & you haven’t heard anything, then contact through a webform.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Congratulations bro. Yours should be sent too.
If they delay send a web form, choose outside Canada as processing centre(choose Nigeria)so the form get sent to the Nigeria office. tell them you are waiting for your PPR.
Got my PPR like this ( from HongKong)
Thanks, man. Got mine on the 12th. I am wondering how long it takes VFS now to return the passport. Sent mine yesterday and I have already booked a flight and Airbnb for December 26th. I hope it won't come and bite me in the a**.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Thanks, man. Got mine on the 12th. I am wondering how long it takes VFS now to return the passport. Sent mine yesterday and I have already booked a flight and Airbnb for December 26th. I hope it won't come and bite me in the a**.
I just got this now:

Dear Names

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja OC on 11/20/2020 9:03:09 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Abuja OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Regards,

VFS Global

Does anyone know how long it will take IRCC to affix the visa and return it to VFS?

Ridone

Oct 13, 2020
From HK I hear it’s 2 weeks but it can be faster. You heading to Toronto?

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
I got refused for study permit based on personal asset.... I reapplied but then I have no assets but my Dad just got me an half acre of land in my name. Can I use the web form to send the copy of document to IRCC to prove to them I'll be leaving Canada because I need to come work on that land too? Any reply?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got refused for study permit based on personal asset.... I reapplied but then I have no assets but my Dad just got me an half acre of land in my name. Can I use the web form to send the copy of document to IRCC to prove to them I'll be leaving Canada because I need to come work on that land too? Any reply?
Is the land to show proof of financial support...land is not liquid funds. If your study permit was refused you submit a new application not send a webform.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html#doc3

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
I was sent a message by IRCC to send my ielts result score but not stating where to send it through. How do I go about it?