File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all, i want to know if a Nigerian professional graduate scientist can apply for the Express entry withoutr IELST
No. Everyone needs to take IELTS.

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
Good morning,hope you are good ,pls I need more light on my visitor visa application going for a business and training purpose in one canadian company..I submit my paper application on the 3rd jan 2020 at Lagos vfs I received message that it as been received at the Nairobi for decision making ... on the 14th feb I received the vfssms message that...Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxx has been dispatched to the OC from VAC , on 2020-02-14 07:41:45 PM GMT Standard Time for processing....and another message the following day...Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Lagos OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Lagos OC....another message on the 17th feb ....Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office...

PLS why all this I just dont get I thought is ready or as it been approved or under processing for stamping ..bcoz have not received approve email or teax b4..pls help me to share more light ..thanks
Based on your explanation, normal average days for processing Canadian visa for Nigerians is about 65 to 71 days. It could be more if the situation requires more information and you'll be informed. The 3rd is on Friday and embassies won't get back fully to work till middle of January. This is very possible, but you can contact VFS to confirm with them. I submitted a job for Italian Visa in lagos with the hope of 14 days , but the result actually came out within 7 days. I doubt it with Canadian embassy.
Check the link below for the processing timelines

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

famoche

Oct 1, 2014
If this group still active please anyone has an idea if getting a job after passing the challenge exam is possible before leaving Canada.

Fitz_1900

Sep 27, 2019
Good day everyone.
Please i intend to do my study visa reapplication via paper application to Canada Embassy at Nairobi, Kenya.
So, i just want to know if they've started or resumed attending to applicants. And whether there's a time frame for reapplication.. Thanks

Popularj1050

Dec 20, 2019
Please i urgently need help with the following questions:
1. I recently secured a college diploma in a designated learning institution in Canada and i intend applying for my study permit along with SOWP.
I currently work as an aircraft engineer in an airline in Nigeria and i still have a business enterprise which import and export aircraft parts and consumables in Nigeria.
Please do you think having such business enterprise and getting an official letter of introduction from my place of work (the airline) is enough to convince the VISA officer of my willingness or ties to return back to my Nigeria after my education ?
2. I am a Nigerian who is currently on on official assignment (aircraft Technical representative ) in Ethiopia. I have contacted the Canadian embassy here in Ethiopia to confirm if i can apply for my study permit from here and the answer was YES.
My question is that; Can i apply for my wife's SOWP from here in Ethiopia along with my study permit while she is allowed to do her Biometrics & Medicals in Nigeria since she is in Nigeria since i an unable to travel out of Ethiopia to Nigeria to jointly carryout the process. Any idea Please ?
Thanks for all responses!

Olaiya

Apr 30, 2020
My name is wasiu saheed please I will like to live and work in Canada please any necessary information please and how may I apply for it .

Amabel

Aug 6, 2020
Hello Fattlordclub thank you for your willingness to help please I need your advice on how to apply for Canada work permit visa with my family am scared of rejection from the VO i will appreciate your response @ ogieifeoma@gmail.com thank you.