+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa, FSW, PNP FOR NIGERIANS

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
  1. Currently I work as a freelancer technician on telecommunications site. I have been doing this for the past one year, I have just been trained on installation of NOKIA transmission ODU (transmission radio) called the UBT-T.
    I am currently a student in Yaba Tech doing my HND-part time (electrical/electronics) to finish 2021.
    Please, can you give me your WhatsApp number? My WhatsApp number is. +2348099202325.
    Thanking you in anticipation of your reply.
+1-587-974-0988

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
As we're approaching end of the year, please keep it in mind that all embassies will be rounding up for the year. It going to be a slow process till the beginning of January.
Visitor visa (from outside Canada) Nigeria 63 days (This timeline includes visiting, study and working
Provincial Nominees Online via Express Entry 6 months/ Via paper application is almost 18months
Skilled workers (Federal) Online via Express Entry 6 months
Work permit (from outside Canada) Nigeria 19 weeks

Why did processing times information change?
In July 2018, we changed the way we show processing times for some permanent resident applications who haven’t applied yet. These new processing times are an estimate of how long we expect most applications will take to process under normal circumstances.
These times are based on the number of current applications waiting to be processed and how quickly we expect to process them. They are more accurate for new or recent applicants.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

francis009

Dec 26, 2019
I have 3 countries of residence.

1. I am Self-employed and own my real estate company in my home country and I have strong ties. (Country of Citizenship) Nigeria
2. I am married to a foreigner in which I have a residence visa in my wife's country. (Residence permit) Philippines
3. I am pursuing my Ph.D. program in another country ( Student Visa) Malaysia

My question is can I use supporting documents and bank statements from my home country for a tourist visa in another country of residence.

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
I have 3 countries of residence.

1. I am Self-employed and own my real estate company in my home country and I have strong ties. (Country of Citizenship) Nigeria
2. I am married to a foreigner in which I have a residence visa in my wife's country. (Residence permit) Philippines
3. I am pursuing my Ph.D. program in another country ( Student Visa) Malaysia

My question is can I use supporting documents and bank statements from my home country for a tourist visa in another country of residence.
Good day Francis, you've only been able to provide your financial status and ties as per say to Nigeria. You've not mentioned your purpose of travel? E.g study, visiting or as tourist.
You stated that you're running a real estate business in Nigeria and currently hold a PR from the Philippine. My question is this, are you applying through Nigeria or Philippine? If you'll be applying through Philippine, then your ties to Nigeria in this situation doesn't count, but your financial background, your registered business etc...must be provided and you must be willing to explain to the embassy why you're our of the country from your business, who is running the business for you at the moment, are you a shareholder from your business or fully owned by you?

You have a PR from the Philippine and studying in Malaysia, which is fine. You must give the visa officer reason not to doubt your intent to Canada. How often do you visit Nigeria?

francis009

Dec 26, 2019
Thank you for your respond Fattlordclub. I want to apply for a Tourist Visa...I am still pondering which country to apply from since I am currently in the Philippines. I did a little bit of research, the Canadian tourist visa application takes 15 days to process in Phillippines and 64 days or more to process in Nigeria. As you said if I don't apply in Nigeria then my ties don't count. I believe a strong tie is very important.

My business is fully owned by me and I have a few employees running my business while I'm away, I visit Nigeria at least 5 times in a year.

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
Thank you for your respond Fattlordclub. I want to apply for a Tourist Visa...I am still pondering which country to apply from since I am currently in the Philippines. I did a little bit of research, the Canadian tourist visa application takes 15 days to process in Phillippines and 64 days or more to process in Nigeria. As you said if I don't apply in Nigeria then my ties don't count. I believe a strong tie is very important.

My business is fully owned by me and I have a few employees running my business while I'm away, I visit Nigeria at least 5 times in a year.

To be honest with you, applying through Nigeria during this period is not advisable. They've been pretty harsh on Nigerians applying through visitation (Tourist). You need to make a strong case why you'll be applying through Nigeria. Again, having a PR signifies that you've moved on and wanted to make Philippine your new home.
This is my advice to you as a consultant, apply through the Philippines, provide them your financial status back in Nigeria. Are you applying alone or with your wife? Is your wife working and have good ties in her country?

If you have any business in Philippine, your marital status and proof etc....

francis009

Dec 26, 2019
To be honest with you, applying through Nigeria during this period is not advisable. They've been pretty harsh on Nigerians applying through visitation (Tourist). You need to make a strong case why you'll be applying through Nigeria. Again, having a PR signifies that you've moved on and wanted to make Philippine your new home.
This is my advice to you as a consultant, apply through the Philippines, provide them your financial status back in Nigeria. Are you applying alone or with your wife? Is your wife working and have good ties in her country?

If you have any business in Philippine, your marital status and proof etc....
I thought as much, a friend got rejected also with lot of travel history, it's rather disappointing tho. I will be traveling with my wife, she has a company of her own.

Squaredniyi

Dec 24, 2019
I have a case, after the receipt of my aor anf tracking, i found that my file is at AVO. I have stayed beyond the benchmark months. Kindly advise

Dr Edmund

Jun 3, 2019
Hello house!
I need advice on this. I got a job interview in Canada early this month and d company said they don't give sponsorship to foreigners,that I should try get myself down to Canada. The manager told me I can come for the interview whenever I am in Canada. I am planning of applying for a visiting Visa to Canada, I need suggestions on the best possible Visa to go for, if it should be work or visiting Visa?
N.B: I am presently in the Canada Express entry pool

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
Morning Edmund, went through your explanation. Sponsorship and employing any FN(foreign national) is not pretty much NOT the same. I guess the job offer itself is designed for those in Canada. If the company really want to employ you as a FN, they would have applied for an LMIA for you. This is not sponsorship, but a normal process that companies go through employing foreigners. Then you'll take the LMIA , job offer and other documents to anh nearest Canadian embassy, which is VFS in either Lagos orAbuja for your work permit and travel document (Visa) to be process. This will also help you adding 600 points automatically towards your EE. add me up on whassap. +1-587-974-0988

Reactions: Dr Edmund

Emmanuel ibk

Feb 20, 2020
Good morning,hope you are good ,pls I need more light on my visitor visa application going for a business and training purpose in one canadian company..I submit my paper application on the 3rd jan 2020 at Lagos vfs I received message that it as been received at the Nairobi for decision making ... on the 14th feb I received the vfssms message that...Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxx has been dispatched to the OC from VAC , on 2020-02-14 07:41:45 PM GMT Standard Time for processing....and another message the following day...Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Lagos OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Lagos OC....another message on the 17th feb ....Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office...

PLS why all this I just dont get I thought is ready or as it been approved or under processing for stamping ..bcoz have not received approve email or teax b4..pls help me to share more light ..thanks

thomasdavid

Aug 2, 2019
Hello all, i want to know if a Nigerian professional graduate scientist can apply for the Express entry withoutr IELST