+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa, FSW, PNP FOR NIGERIANS

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Applied study permit on 31 Oct,,I don't need biometrics because I gave it last year during my last TRV,,uptill now no update after application received.any similar case?

apking762000

Oct 23, 2019
which work are you currently doing? and how many years of experience do you have.
  1. Currently I work as a freelancer technician on telecommunications site. I have been doing this for the past one year, I have just been trained on installation of NOKIA transmission ODU (transmission radio) called the UBT-T.
    I am currently a student in Yaba Tech doing my HND-part time (electrical/electronics) to finish 2021.
    Please, can you give me your WhatsApp number? My WhatsApp number is. +2348099202325.
    Thanking you in anticipation of your reply.

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
You cannot question where and how your application is being processed. They do have rights to issue /deny and revoke visas. It's a privilege and not a right my brother. Having said that, the presiding officers are now from Nairobi Kenya. They make decisions and the office in Abuja/Lagos only issue visas from this office. Probably trying to minimized their running cost during business. We all live in a crazy world now, where every cooperation tries to save or minimize their output potentials. Nigerian international passport is imported from Malaysia, think about that. Do you think we don't have qualified printing companies in Nigeria that can get it done? It is the situation we've found ourselves my brother. I'll give you a little gist.I applied for Australian visa some years back, but got denied through their office in South Africa. This took me more than a month with UPS and all those things. Fats forward to 2019, i applied for an ETA with my Canadian passport and got it under 5 mins under my roof. Trust me brother, i feel your pain, but we al need to start doing better. The Visa agents are crooks in Nigeria. I've seen different sorts of application done by these guys. Lots of them have misrepresentations and fraudulent documentations. Like i said, these guys have solid network and do their background check with private companies in Nigeria. Trust me, they do have their ways.

@fattlordclub and a few thing i need to know as well, am also in tight situation. i got denied at first application that my intention of returning back to Nigeria is not certain, i reapplied again for study visa and along the process, my application is still under review and is over 74 days for the stipulated time frame...i got a correspondence letter that i will need to submit deferment letter from school as my acceptance letter has expired for September intake and the sch has responded to this request....but i havent heard from the IRCC...though, is an online application and is been processed in Nairobi Kenya...How long does it take to wait or i should send a webform requesting the status of the application...your suggestion and any other person with similar situation can share ideas...thnx

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
Hi guys,I did biometrics in Abuja since January,after receiving the tracking code on my email,I have not heard anything again,and cannot be able to track,is anyone here having such issue or delay,I don't know why NIGERIAN applications are delayed
Am just reading this now but it might be helpful to others too, you can visit the VFS office, they will help you track the application from they re system.

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
Hello please is this forum still active ?
My student visa has been delayed by 1 week now ...please is there anything I need to know ?
You just have to be patient, cos am also in similar situation with yours...i reapply August 10th via online, request for deferment letter and until now...no news...either approved or not. but if you re anticipation to know your application status...i will suggest checking out...https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html or send a webform. hope this help

Vanylla

Nov 22, 2019
I applied for a visit visa on 24 oct i got a biometrics confirmation on 20 nov, pls can some1 tell me how long b4 a decision, i applied from nigeria n i lm meant to attend a conference on 30th nov, my date is close n i dont kw wat to do

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
I applied for a visit visa on 24 oct i got a biometrics confirmation on 20 nov, pls can some1 tell me how long b4 a decision, i applied from nigeria n i lm meant to attend a conference on 30th nov, my date is close n i dont kw wat to do

Why not try send a webform?

Tplepsey

Nov 3, 2019
Same boat as you with lots of people on this platform July , August and September Applications are still under processing. I submitted mine on August 1st 2019 (online from Nigeria TRV). Wishing everyone good luck

Vanylla

Nov 22, 2019
Same boat as you with lots of people on this platform July , August and September Applications are still under processing. I submitted mine on August 1st 2019 (online from Nigeria TRV). Wishing everyone good luck
Since 1st of august till november is more than the processing time, what have u done about this and what are u traveling for. Have u received a biometrics confirmation letter

Vanylla

Nov 22, 2019
Since 1st of august till november is more than the processing time, what have u done about this and what are u traveling for. Have u received a biometrics confirmation letter

Vanylla

Nov 22, 2019
Pls i want to write an visa appeal letter can someone help me with the mail to send it to. I applied from lagos, nigeria, but the visa process was handled in kenya

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
Pls i want to write an visa appeal letter can someone help me with the mail to send it to. I applied from lagos, nigeria, but the visa process was handled in kenya

Why do you want to appeal? Appealing a case doesn't make any positive contributions, instead write them for reconsideration. If you want to appeal, it must be court of appeal in Canada. It consumes lots of money and time. The worst part is that is not guaranteed. Work on your refusal reasons and re-apply.