+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa, FSW, PNP FOR NIGERIANS

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
Please message me on WhatsApp let's talk more +2348164915755

Applicants must be able to show proof of intent to Canada,financial responsibilities and verifiable or reasonable facts that they'll return after their studies. if you still want any help, whassap me +1-587-974-0988. This is Visa. individual situations is what will layout your factors and supporting argument. You can pay 4years tuition fees ahead and still be denied. Visa is a story line. Your should be able to convince the visa officer. Tuition fees, accommodation fee paid, $20,000 in Canadian bank account= no guarantee. If anyone tells you that, run or ask more questions.

francis009

Dec 26, 2019
Hi Sir/Ma

I want to apply for a student permit visa yesterday from Nigeria, as I was about to submit my study visa application, the people that borrowed me the 5.5M gave me an emergency call and they have collected their money. I have printed a statement of account before they collected money. All my efforts to get a letter of financial support have not amounted to anything yet, but I wanted to use that statement of account as part of my POF. I already have a scholarship for my PhD that is enough to take care of my tuition and annual living expenses and small change will still remain.

My question is should I go ahead and submit my visa application hoping the visa officer will not query my account statement later (I want to submit it now because time is going, hopefully, I will get some funds before the VO checks) or should I try and get a letter of support before I submit the application?

What do you think?

Thank you
DON NOT WHATSAPP OR CONTACT ANYONE PRIVATELY ALL CONVERSATIONS SHOULD BE DISCUSSED ON THE GROUP. BE CAREFUL OF MANY SCAMMERS OUT THERE.

francis009

Dec 26, 2019
Good day,
Thanks for reaching out to us. I don't think that's a good idea considering the fact that Nigeria as a country is prominent to fake documentations and holding back information. This is a form of direct MISREPRESENTATION. You knew that the funds was lend to you? You could have gotten the funds from a reliable source. Having said that, what proof do you have to show that your sponsor is genuine? Why wold you want to risk few months for 5 years with no guaranteed of issuing you after five years from being banned? send me a text to my whassap +1-587-974-0988. keep this conversation off internet.
WHY COMMUNICATE ON WHATSAPP? YOU HAVE AN HIDDEN AGENDA DONT YOU?

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
WHY COMMUNICATE ON WHATSAPP? YOU HAVE AN HIDDEN AGENDA DONT YOU?
That's a legit advice I gave to the personal in need. I have not compel this person to call me. I only gave him the option not to mention whatever he just asked. I don't know who you're, but specifically you pointing direct fingers doesn't make thing better either. Not everyone here is into scamming. Pls and thanks. I appreciate your suggestion.

Meee@

Nov 18, 2020
PA:Nigeria
Hello friends! I applied for my wife's trv march 2021
Received Submission confirmation
No update since then, anyone else with similar profile

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
PA:Nigeria
Hello friends! I applied for my wife's trv march 2021
Received Submission confirmation
No update since then, anyone else with similar profile
Same, but for my husband in Nigeria. The processing times listed online have doubled since I applied, so I am losing hope that it may be a positive response, but at least we tried.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Same, but for my husband in Nigeria. The processing times listed online have doubled since I applied, so I am losing hope that it may be a positive response, but at least we tried.
Processing Time for TRV is about 467 days, that’s because IRCC is not processing TRVs for now. They say it’s not their priority for now. IRCC reps at a meeting disclosed this at last week. And it’s not only Nigeria that’s affected. If you look at countries for whom processing times used to be 14 days, today, some of them have TRV processing times of up to 200 days, because IRCC is not processing them, except for students and some categories of workers. Things like visitor visa, parents super visa etc (those that that bring economic value to the Country), forget it. If the border reopens, I’m sure the processing times will return to what it used to be. Forget about what they say on their website, “we are currently processing TRVs), visitor visas are not part of those.

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
Yeah, I know. But when I initially applied lawyers were advising to apply because they were prioritizing them. I missed the window unfortunately.

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Processing Time for TRV is about 467 days, that’s because IRCC is not processing TRVs for now. They say it’s not their priority for now. IRCC reps at a meeting disclosed this at last week. And it’s not only Nigeria that’s affected. If you look at countries for whom processing times used to be 14 days, today, some of them have TRV processing times of up to 200 days, because IRCC is not processing them, except for students and some categories of workers. Things like visitor visa, parents super visa etc (those that that bring economic value to the Country), forget it. If the border reopens, I’m sure the processing times will return to what it used to be. Forget about what they say on their website, “we are currently processing TRVs), visitor visas are not part of those.
That's right. For Cameroon, it's 192 days now.
However, if you think your purpose is essential (not clear in the IRCC list), you can send a webform to plead essentiality.

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
My is omotoso Abiodun ojo . How can I get my Canada Visa and what is the necessary documents to provide.pls ny information about pls contact me on
+2348103880875/ +2348059114277
omotosoojo.oo@gmail.com
Thank you
There are many programs for visa: TRV (Visit, Study, Work etc), Express Entry, IEC, CEC, PNP etc... Chose yours and dwell on it.