+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa, FSW, PNP FOR NIGERIANS

HopeAgbeka

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
Hi guys,I did biometrics in Abuja since January,after receiving the tracking code on my email,I have not heard anything again,and cannot be able to track,is anyone here having such issue or delay,I don't know why NIGERIAN applications are delayed
Yes I did my biometrics for study permit June 2nd...up till now no message from them

benstephen

Jun 15, 2022
I applied for study permit since 25th January, on 17th August receive correspondence with decision don’t know my fate

HopeAgbeka

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
I submitted my application on 24th of May, did my biometrics on the 30th of may, before I left the VFS centre, I got this message "
We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 30 May 2019
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number" ever since then no email or anything, it's an online application, I tried tracking it online, keep saying no record found, pls what is happening
It's because Canadian application is processed by a consulate and you will be able to track through their website if they have collected your passport

benstephen

Jun 15, 2022
I can’t see what you sent
Dear
RE: validity of your biometric information
BENEDICT
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until 2032/01/31 (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada.
What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:
• Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the duration of your temporary stay in Canada.
• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated above.
• However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity.
• Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date ind

this was the correspondence I received on 17th

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
Dear
RE: validity of your biometric information
BENEDICT
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until 2032/01/31 (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada.
What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:
• Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the duration of your temporary stay in Canada.
• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated above.
• However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity.
• Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date ind

this was the correspondence I received on 17th
its confirmation of your Biometric
nothing to worry

your application is not approved yet. it is still under review