+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut

Vipinmyworld

May 2, 2020
Yes you will get masters equivalency from CES. And it is taking about 14-15 weeks to get the report from them now. So wait. You ll get it
Hi All,

Please help me with CES ECA evaluation.

I completed my MBA distance from subharti univ. and sent the transcript & degree for the same. Moreover, I got the email regarding transcript acceptance on 26th Feb 2020.
Now, waiting for my report. Can anyone please help me in understanding that ' will CES consider my distance MBA equivalent to CANADIAN MBA or a PG diploma of 1 yr.
I am worried on this point and how much time from this date (26/02/2020) it will take for the report.

Regards
Manandeep Singh
Hi

What is the procedure for subharti university transcripts i also want to send

Vishal_Parab

May 24, 2020
Dubai
Category........
STUDY
Hello friends.
I want to know procedure for sending degree transcripts for evaluation from Swami Vivekananda Subharti University.
Please help me if anyone knows the procedure.

Ankit_0925

Sep 4, 2019
Hi
Yes i received negative evaluation for my course from Subharti university, WES does not recognize it. However CES will give it recognition. One of my friend got positive evaluation for MBA from subharti. So you can get your evaluation done from CES

Ankit_0925

Sep 4, 2019
Hi could you please confirm if your friend has got an equivalency of masters for his/her distance mba from subharti university?

Varun Bakshi

Aug 7, 2020
@k.singh90 Can you confirm if CES still validates distance MBA from Subharti University as I am planning to enroll myself in this week.
Kindly help to lemme know if I will get 2 Equivalency for my MBA degree.

Last edited:

Ankit_0925

Sep 4, 2019
Hello mates, the revert I received on this query was positive. I have got an answer from K.singh that CES provides Masters Equivalency for distance MBA from Subharti University. I really wish we all will receive master equivalency for this.

Tanvikhanna

Jul 20, 2020
I am enrolling for PGDCA from Swami Vivekananda Subharti university..I have already got my wes with a bachelor degree.. will the pgdca course recognized by wes and my qualification will be upgraded to two or more certificate?

Tanvikhanna

Jul 20, 2020
I am enrolling for PGDCA from Swami Vivekananda Subharti university..I have already got my wes with a bachelor degree.. will the pgdca course recognized by wes and my qualification will be upgraded to two or more certificate?

Jul 7, 2020
Hi folks,
I have completed my Masters M.Sc(CA - Computer Application) Distance from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, along with that I have completed my graduation (B.Com) from M.J.P Rohilkhand University.
As per my knowledge this university(Subharti) is not mentioned under WES approved list. Hence I am thinking to go with CES or IQAS.

Can anyone confirm if CES or IQAS vets Subharti University, if yes, would they treat my degree as "Masters" or "Two or more Certificates".
Would appreciate a response on this.
Thanks !!
How you got your transcript from m.j.p Rohilkhand University? Please let me know.thanks.

Jul 7, 2020
Hi folks,
I have completed my Masters M.Sc(CA - Computer Application) Distance from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, along with that I have completed my graduation (B.Com) from M.J.P Rohilkhand University.
As per my knowledge this university(Subharti) is not mentioned under WES approved list. Hence I am thinking to go with CES or IQAS.

Can anyone confirm if CES or IQAS vets Subharti University, if yes, would they treat my degree as "Masters" or "Two or more Certificates".
Would appreciate a response on this.
Thanks !!
How you got transcript from M.J.P Rohilkhand University.please let me know.i also need the same but unable to find the way how to do that...Thanks