+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut

GoodHuman

Mar 2, 2021
Hi Guys ,
I got my marksheet for MA program from subharti university and waiting for degree
My Btec degree is already assessed by WES
My question is

1. do i need to get assessment again for Btech degree if I go with ECA of my MA degree ( Subharti university ) from ECS
2. What is the procedure to get the transcript from this university ( Would anyone from delhi ncr would like to join me in getting the transcript and degree from university with me )
WES doesnt give masters for subharti distance masters, iqas does

GoodHuman

Mar 2, 2021
Hi folks,

Has anyone heard of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut? Will I get a favorable ECA if I enroll for their MBA?

I am planning to enroll for their distance MBA education program. Has anyone gone favorable assessment for their distance MBA before this?

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide
Yes I got it from iqas.

GoodHuman

Mar 2, 2021
Hi Guys ,
I got my marksheet for MA program from subharti university and waiting for degree
My Btec degree is already assessed by WES
My question is

1. do i need to get assessment again for Btech degree if I go with ECA of my MA degree ( Subharti university ) from ECS
2. What is the procedure to get the transcript from this university ( Would anyone from delhi ncr would like to join me in getting the transcript and degree from university with me )
Call them, and then the procedure is to mail them all marksheets, aadhar etc plus fee receipt of around 3k for normal and 5k for tatkal, they will directly mail transcripts to eca body, I would suggest you use truecopy.

GoodHuman

Mar 2, 2021
Why will I go to iqas or ices when I clearly know that CES works. Besides iqas and ices take more than 6 months. While CES takes only 3 months. I have applied to CES waiting for my report
Now iqas taking only 2 months, I got positive from iqas for subharti distance msc. Masters I got from iqas.

bal1233

Sep 5, 2021
Now iqas taking only 2 months, I got positive from iqas for subharti distance msc. Masters I got from iqas.
can you share your ECA report on my email/whatapp and tell me the procedure for ECA report to IQAS as earlier i was considering CES

hr 312

Nov 16, 2021
@GoodHuman thanks for your prompt response. Also I wanted to know what I'll receive for Btech + PGDCA and I just have a provisional certificate for My PGDCA can I submit that? or should I share the final diploma?

GoodHuman

Mar 2, 2021
@GoodHuman thanks for your prompt response. Also I wanted to know what I'll receive for Btech + PGDCA and I just have a provisional certificate for My PGDCA can I submit that? or should I share the final diploma?
If the pgdca is 2 years then you will get masters equivalency by iqas, iqas will not accept the provisional cert., You have to get the final one only, talk to them, mail them on

bal1233

Sep 5, 2021
If the pgdca is 2 years then you will get masters equivalency by iqas, iqas will not accept the provisional cert., You have to get the final one only, talk to them, mail them on
can you please tell the procedure for IQAS and procedure for transcripts from subharti university