+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut

b.ayush

Sep 28, 2020
Today I have recieved positive eca ..after a long wait of 1 and half year...choose CES instead of WES......dnt waste time with wes..positive post graduate diploma in computer application by subharti university
Even I need to apply for it and the registration is due today. Can we connect over mail? I have some urgent queries.

deep707

Mar 24, 2016
M

Mam, m pursuing the same course from this university. Please let me know if it is evaluated by any other agency or not?
Or did you try getting any explanation from wes by calling them.
Hi

I have done the same, awaiting my degree and transcript from them. I read on this forum education from this university will get verified by CES.

deep707

Mar 24, 2016
Hi

Can we apply for CES without a degree?

I have received my mark sheet but haven't received the degree yet.

Thanks

DeepSehej

Dec 1, 2020
I am enrolling for PGDCA from Swami Vivekananda Subharti university..I have already got my wes with a bachelor degree.. will the pgdca course recognized by wes and my qualification will be upgraded to two or more certificate?

Greetings Tanvi, I've enrolled for PGDCA from the same university. I already got my WES in B.Tech.
Can you please let me know the below things:

- Which Evaluation did you go for WES or CES ? For this course.
- How many points did you score for this evaluation.
- Was your PGDCA, Regular or Distance.

Jan 2, 2021
Hi All,

Please help me with CES ECA evaluation.

I completed my MBA distance from subharti univ. and sent the transcript & degree for the same. Moreover, I got the email regarding transcript acceptance on 26th Feb 2020.
Now, waiting for my report. Can anyone please help me in understanding that ' will CES consider my distance MBA equivalent to CANADIAN MBA or a PG diploma of 1 yr.
I am worried on this point and how much time from this date (26/02/2020) it will take for the report.

Regards
Manandeep Singh
hello,

you got your ECA assessment from CES?

I am thinking to get enrolled in MBA distance from Subharti Univ.

regards,
Saurabh

Isha_Arora

Feb 19, 2021
Hi folks,
I have completed my Masters M.Sc(CA - Computer Application) Distance from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, along with that I have completed my graduation (B.Com) from M.J.P Rohilkhand University.
As per my knowledge this university(Subharti) is not mentioned under WES approved list. Hence I am thinking to go with CES or IQAS.

Can anyone confirm if CES or IQAS vets Subharti University, if yes, would they treat my degree as "Masters" or "Two or more Certificates".
Would appreciate a response on this.
Thanks !!
Hey Folk,

Have you done MSC in CA from distance or regular?
Have you applied for ECA?

Isha_Arora

Feb 19, 2021
Hi All,

I am planning to do MSC in Computer Application from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut to gain my CRS. I have few question:

1. Is this university genuine to do PG course (DISTANCE)?
2. Does Exams format is yearly in this university?
3. Will I get positive ECA done from university, If Yes, then from which body ICES, IQAS or ??????

Reactions: ajaysatija
Oct 24, 2020
HI Guys
I received my CES report after this long wait. Yes they did accept the university and gave me the evaluation as one-year undergraduate diploma from a recognised institution.
Hi, k.singh, do we need to get our graduation verified as well for getting the PGDCA verification from CED

Travel_Ista

May 12, 2021
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BANGLORE
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi i would like to do MCA TWO YEAR DISTANCE COURSE FROM SUBHARTI UNIVERSITY...WHILE SEARCHING ON WES IT IS SHOWING THE UNVIERSITY NAME IN THE APPROVED LIST. SO CAN ANYONE TELL WHETHER I SHOULD JOIN THIS AND CAN I GET THE COURSE APPROVED BY WES??

Reactions: UdayNaidu

UdayNaidu

May 24, 2021
Hello,

As per the previous comments, WES gave a negative report for PGDCA from Swami Vivekananda Subharti University.

Did anyone get a positive response from WES for the same recently?

Thanks in Advance!

ajaysatija

Oct 20, 2015
Hi Guys ,
I got my marksheet for MA program from subharti university and waiting for degree
My Btec degree is already assessed by WES
My question is

1. do i need to get assessment again for Btech degree if I go with ECA of my MA degree ( Subharti university ) from ECS
2. What is the procedure to get the transcript from this university ( Would anyone from delhi ncr would like to join me in getting the transcript and degree from university with me )