+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut

prabhanjan

Oct 9, 2015
Hi everyone,
I'm a bc provincial nominee. I had submitted my docs to cic for pr on 12 dec,2018.on Aug 02 2019 i passed medical .I paid our rprf fees on 5 sep 2019.Background check is changed to 'we are processing background check.we will contact you if we need more information. Please tell me how long we would have to wait for ppr.

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
hi

what is the procedure for applying transcripts in the university .
Send all the documents and pay them online. They will ask for demand draft but its better you pay them online. Will take less time.

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
Also I have submitted pcc from 6 countries including canada.i'm living here for more than 3 years.
Its taking about 6 to 8 months now. Wait till u clear your medicals and get biometric request. Once that is done, you should get your PR by 4-5 months max.

saif.hussain

Nov 13, 2019
Hi folks,
I have completed my Masters M.Sc(CA - Computer Application) Distance from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, along with that I have completed my graduation (B.Com) from M.J.P Rohilkhand University.
As per my knowledge this university(Subharti) is not mentioned under WES approved list. Hence I am thinking to go with CES or IQAS.

Can anyone confirm if CES or IQAS vets Subharti University, if yes, would they treat my degree as "Masters" or "Two or more Certificates".
Would appreciate a response on this.
Thanks !!

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
Hi folks,
I have completed my Masters M.Sc(CA - Computer Application) Distance from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, along with that I have completed my graduation (B.Com) from M.J.P Rohilkhand University.
As per my knowledge this university(Subharti) is not mentioned under WES approved list. Hence I am thinking to go with CES or IQAS.

Can anyone confirm if CES or IQAS vets Subharti University, if yes, would they treat my degree as "Masters" or "Two or more Certificates".
Would appreciate a response on this.
Thanks !!
Hi,
The MBA from Subharti university has been given masters equivalency at CES. Not sure about MSc. We know for sure that all the courses from Subharti will be recognized from CES.

Manandeep_22

Jan 9, 2020
HI Guys
I received my CES report after this long wait. Yes they did accept the university and gave me the evaluation as one-year undergraduate diploma from a recognised institution.

Hi all,

Please solve my query:

I applied for transcript from Swami Vivekananda Subharti University today.

When asked for the delivery of them to CES, they told me that they do not send it directly to CES.

OPTION provided : mail it from nearby post office with ur id but that will portray that I mailed it, and i don't want that.

Instead they asked me to send it via international courier which is not from university but nearby the premises.

Moreover, the pincode for UNI ends with 5 and the courier company's pin code ends with 2, but it is in Meerut.

Will it be counted as sent from university ?

What should I do.
If anyone has got their CES ECA from subharti, then please reply asap.

Thanks
Manan

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
Hi all,

Please solve my query:

I applied for transcript from Swami Vivekananda Subharti University today.

When asked for the delivery of them to CES, they told me that they do not send it directly to CES.

OPTION provided : mail it from nearby post office with ur id but that will portray that I mailed it, and i don't want that.

Instead they asked me to send it via international courier which is not from university but nearby the premises.

Moreover, the pincode for UNI ends with 5 and the courier company's pin code ends with 2, but it is in Meerut.

Will it be counted as sent from university ?

What should I do.
If anyone has got their CES ECA from subharti, then please reply asap.

Thanks
Manan
Hello manandeep

Why r u worried about the courier. CES accepts the transcripts even if you send it from your address. Get the transcript delivered to ur home. And then you send to CES yourself.
Just make sure that the transcripts are in a sealed envelope, do not open it. And should be an official stamp and sign in the envelope.
Tell them not to write any address on this sealed envelope.. Insert it in a big envelope and address that one to ur home address. Once u receive it, add the CES address in the sealed envelope and send it to CES.

Manandeep_22

Jan 9, 2020
Hello manandeep

Why r u worried about the courier. CES accepts the transcripts even if you send it from your address. Get the transcript delivered to ur home. And then you send to CES yourself.
Just make sure that the transcripts are in a sealed envelope, do not open it. And should be an official stamp and sign in the envelope.
Tell them not to write any address on this sealed envelope.. Insert it in a big envelope and address that one to ur home address. Once u receive it, add the CES address in the sealed envelope and send it to CES.
Thanks.

But, can I deliver it myself from there (nearby university) via International courier ?
Will it get accepted?

It's really crucial

Manandeep_22

Jan 9, 2020
Hi All,

Please help me with CES ECA evaluation.

I completed my MBA distance from subharti univ. and sent the transcript & degree for the same. Moreover, I got the email regarding transcript acceptance on 26th Feb 2020.
Now, waiting for my report. Can anyone please help me in understanding that ' will CES consider my distance MBA equivalent to CANADIAN MBA or a PG diploma of 1 yr.
I am worried on this point and how much time from this date (26/02/2020) it will take for the report.

Regards
Manandeep Singh

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
Hi All,

Please help me with CES ECA evaluation.

I completed my MBA distance from subharti univ. and sent the transcript & degree for the same. Moreover, I got the email regarding transcript acceptance on 26th Feb 2020.
Now, waiting for my report. Can anyone please help me in understanding that ' will CES consider my distance MBA equivalent to CANADIAN MBA or a PG diploma of 1 yr.
I am worried on this point and how much time from this date (26/02/2020) it will take for the report.

Regards
Manandeep Singh
Yes you will get masters equivalency from CES. And it is taking about 14-15 weeks to get the report from them now. So wait. You ll get it

Manandeep_22

Jan 9, 2020
Hi All,

It's a query regarding "WES standard delivery to applicant's address". I have not received my hard copy report from WES since (06/12/2019) completion, and on top of that I did raised concern with them more than 12 times.
Every time, I got a response that it got delivered and will take upto 30 days and today it's more than two months.
What should I do now, as I paid for standard delivery and still it is undelivered. Although the problem had been raised several times but still no resolution has been provided to me.

I am very concerned on this.

Can anybody help me in this.

Regards
Manandeep Singh