24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
HI Guys
I received my CES report after this long wait. Yes they did accept the university and gave me the evaluation as one-year undergraduate diploma from a recognised institution.

Canada_Visit

May 23, 2019
@k.singh90 Can you please guide me on CES ECA and How to get degree and transcript from Subharti.Also Can you please allow Uttkarsh to share your no with me so that i can ping in whatsapp.

sahejamy

Jul 1, 2019
Hi @k.singh90

This is Amrinder Singh from Delhi.
I have also applied for PGDCA from Subharti University Merut.
Did you get your student login for distance education and how long does the university takes to announce the results.
would be really thankful if you reply to my queries.
Would love to connect to you via Phone or Gmail and some queries resolved.
amrindersbindra@gmail.com

rgds
Amrinder

Chirag1401

Jul 4, 2019
I have enrolled into PGDCA distance from subharti University and is expected to receive result in another 10 days. Can anyone please guide me is this degree

@k.singh90

MrsMathur

Jul 11, 2019
HI Guys
I received my CES report after this long wait. Yes they did accept the university and gave me the evaluation as one-year undergraduate diploma from a recognised institution.
Hi,

Will it be accountable for two or more degrees now ?

I have 4 years bachelor's degree from PTU and i am thinking of doing 1 year of PGDCA from Swami vivekanand Subharti University- Distance education.

after PGDCA will i be eligible for two or more degees category. ?

pulkitbnsl

Jul 17, 2019
Hi, I enrolled with Subharti University in PGDCA course(Distance mode) and awaiting the results. I want to get in touch with anyone in the similar situation with the same university.

Karanjeet02

Jul 24, 2019
HI Guys
Ma'am please help me regarding this too I am also an MBA holder from Swami vivekanand subharti university..... in distance program.

Mastercasepro5

Mar 6, 2019
@k.singh90 @Chirag1401 Can you guys tell me when did you take admission for PGDCA in Subharti University and which body (UGC, AICTE, etc) does the recognization of that course from Subharti University? I am planning to take admission this year but I need your inputs so that I know I am getting a diploma which would count towards my 2 or more degree/diploma etc in CRS.

YIS1989

Aug 18, 2019
I am currently pursuing distance MBA from SVSU DDE Meerut. I had planned on doing WES once I receive my transcripts. Please let me know if WES accepts this or will my application get rejected.

nvermaa

Sep 5, 2019
HI Guys
Hi friend - can you please guide me on how to get my transcript from the Subharti university? I have no clue where to go :)

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
Hi friend - can you please guide me on how to get my transcript from the Subharti university? I have no clue where to go :)
Contact the university. Get their phone number from their website