alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
We did the same thing and iom said they sent the results but we got medical request from embassy (upfront medical was all fine no complications) so online case specific inquiry and on email we submitted the proof UMI number etc of medical which we did but didn’t hear anything. Should we wait or ho for extra medical again ?
No need to do medical again. IRCC will update in their system you do not need to worry. Please share timeline

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Urgent Please:

As my parents got super visa for 5 years and we showed my parents bank balance for almost 8 lacs.

*) should we take return ticket as well for super visa ...
*) is it necessary they should bring 8 lacs with them
*)they can bring less money
*)they can bring no money
*)should they bring bank draft
*)should they bring 8 lacs cash with them
*)Any reliable travel agent number please?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
My parents are coming next week on super visa.
Should they bring cash? If yes then how much they can carry each....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Urgent Please:

As my parents got super visa for 5 years and we showed my parents bank balance for almost 8 lacs.

*) should we take return ticket as well for super visa ...
Do check with the airlines to confirm there won't be issues in boarding the flights. Generally. one-way tickets are allowed for super visa travelers.

*) is it necessary they should bring 8 lacs with them
No

*)they can bring less money
*)they can bring no money
Just some reasonable funds.

*)should they bring bank draft
*)should they bring 8 lacs cash with them
IMO, it's safer to purchase Forex Cards which work like debit cards/ATMs. Not sure if these are available at banks in Pakistan.

Do keep in mind: If they bring more than CAD 10,000 then they must declare it to CBSA when they arrive.

One suggestion:
If your parents intend to stay for up to two years (and the officer at the POE allows it) then your parents must request the officer to handwrite the date in their passports

Last edited:

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone recently applied for supervisa?
What’s the timeline nowadays?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Do check with the airlines to confirm there won't be issues in boarding the flights. Generally. one-way tickets are allowed for super visa travelers.

No

Just some reasonable funds.

IMO, it's safer to purchase Forex Cards which work like debit cards/ATMs. Not sure if these are available at banks in Pakistan.

Do keep in mind: If they bring more than CAD 10,000 then they must declare it to CBSA when they arrive.

One suggestion:
If your parents intend to stay for up to two years (and the officer at the POE allows it) then your parents must request the officer to handwrite the date in their passports

Thank you !!!!!!!

They are coming for 3 months. They are bringing $6000 CAD.
Should they bring cash or something else ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you !!!!!!!

They are coming for 3 months. They are bringing $6000 CAD.
Should they bring cash or something else ?
Do ask CBSA if a super visa parent is allowed to stay for up to two years ONLY on the first super visa entry.... or for up to two years for even future super visa entry?

CAD 6000 is fine. Cash, TCs, Forex Cards, etc. i.e. whatever is convenient. They should also bring the purchase receipts

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Do ask CBSA if a super visa parent is allowed to stay for up to two years ONLY on the first super visa entry.... or for up to two years for even future super visa entry?

CAD 6000 is fine. Cash, TCs, Forex Cards, etc. i.e. whatever is convenient. They should also bring the purchase receipts

what i know and heard is that they can stay for 2 years but they can go back and come again many times with out any restriction with in 2 years on any visit whether first , 2nd or any super visa visit, am i right on this point ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
what i know and heard is that they can stay for 2 years but they can go back and come again many times with out any restriction with in 2 years on any visit whether first , 2nd or any super visa visit, am i right on this point ?
The POE admission rules have been updated recently and they are ambiguous/not clear

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Hello All,

It seems like everyone is getting their app approved. Congrats!!! I'm thinking to apply for my mother's super visa in next 6 months time. Can anybody help with the following questions? Thanks

1. I believe that income threshold is in gross income and not the net income. Right?
2. NOA is necessary or other docs can also be submitted for proof of income?
3. Where to get the medical insurance and for how long and how much does it cost on average?
4. Current processing times are around 3 months it seems?
5, Any other suggestions that you guys have which can help speed up the process and increase the chances of getting the visa?

Thank you in advance.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take after medical for supervisa?