+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

bikanair

May 29, 2018
Super Visa applied online for my father, medical is done and passed and visa office asked for information in regard to father's military service. I checked online account but don't find any place/link to upload the required form and sent the form through IRCC Abu Dhabi. Can someone guide me if there is any place or method to upload the required form in cic.gc my account?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Urgent Please:

As my parents got super visa for 5 years and we showed my parents bank balance for almost 8 lacs.

*) should we take return ticket as well for super visa ...
*) is it necessary they should bring 8 lacs with them
*)they can bring less money
*)they can bring no money
*)should they bring bank draft
*)should they bring 8 lacs cash with them
*)Any reliable travel agent number please?

Last edited:

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
looks good enough. I would also take medical insurance to show them that she (as you mentioned she's 70years old) will be covered for any emergency medical needs during the trip and include the insurance policy paper with application. Regarding the notarization of your documents you don't need to other then invitation letter unless you know any lawyer who can do so for free :).good luck

Thanks for your advice.
I am glad to inform that she has got the Visa for 5 years. Applied on 7 July at ISB and Visa stamped on 28th August.

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
Hi,

I am preparing below list of documents from me as a Sponsor, my mother and my brother. Could you please advice if this look sufficient ? Please advise if Notary public is required for the documents copies which I (sponsor) am providing like company letters, pay slips, rental agreements?

Documents from Sponsor/Me

• Inivation letter mentioning (Status in Canada, employment, Inviting mother with full sponsorship or traveling, accomodation and medical)- Stamped from Oath commsioner/Notary Public in Canada

• Company Employment Letter- Stamped from Company in Canada

• Salary Slips with TAX details- Stamped from Company in Canada

• Canadian Bank Statement 6 months – Stamed by Bank

• PR Cards for whole Family-

• House Tenancy Agreement for 3 BR apartment-

Documents from Mother

• Affidavit for promise to return after visiting family in Canada- Stamped from Notary public Pakistan
  • Family Registeration Certificate (mentioning Children and Husband)- Certified from NADRA- Pakistan Database authority
  • Air Ticket (Itenary)-

Documents from Brother

• Affidavit to mention that mother is living with him and fully sponsored by him- Stamped from Notary public Pakistan
  • Salary Slip (Last 2) from Company
  • Bank Statement showing Salary transfer from company

Thanks for your advice.
I am glad to inform that she has got the Visa for 5 years. Applied on 7 July at ISB and Visa stamped on 28th August.

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
Hi,

I am preparing below list of documents from me as a Sponsor, my mother and my brother. Could you please advice if this look sufficient ? Please advise if Notary public is required for the documents copies which I (sponsor) am providing like company letters, pay slips, rental agreements?

Documents from Sponsor/Me

• Inivation letter mentioning (Status in Canada, employment, Inviting mother with full sponsorship or traveling, accomodation and medical)- Stamped from Oath commsioner/Notary Public in Canada

• Company Employment Letter- Stamped from Company in Canada

• Salary Slips with TAX details- Stamped from Company in Canada

• Canadian Bank Statement 6 months – Stamed by Bank

• PR Cards for whole Family-

• House Tenancy Agreement for 3 BR apartment-

Documents from Mother

• Affidavit for promise to return after visiting family in Canada- Stamped from Notary public Pakistan
  • Family Registeration Certificate (mentioning Children and Husband)- Certified from NADRA- Pakistan Database authority
  • Air Ticket (Itenary)-

Documents from Brother

• Affidavit to mention that mother is living with him and fully sponsored by him- Stamped from Notary public Pakistan
  • Salary Slip (Last 2) from Company
  • Bank Statement showing Salary transfer from company
Thanks for your advice.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it necessary to notarized the invitation letter or just the commissioner of oath should be good?
and what should i put under the purpose of travel?
please reply guys i am in the middle of the application i will apply in couple of days?

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
has anyone's application rejected or delayed for providing 2 years old photo for parents ? (super visa application)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Is it necessary to notarized the invitation letter or just the commissioner of oath should be good?
and what should i put under the purpose of travel?
please reply guys i am in the middle of the application i will apply in couple of days?
Not necessary, my mother recently got her super visa and I did not notarized invitation letter from any one. I just signed invitation letter thats it. I mentioned my mother is visiting us to spend some time with us specially our 2 year old son.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALLALM DO LILLAH my parents super visa case has been approved. Anyone knows how much time they will take to send passport back from Islamabad.

Timelines:

Applied online July 7th, 2018
Biometrics: July 8th, 2018
Biometric done: July 10th 2018
Medical Requested: August 9th, 2018
Medical done: 21st August 2018
September 10th, 2018--- Medical result update and passport request.
September 11th passport submitted.

Reactions: zain92

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
ALLALM DO LILLAH my parents super visa case has been approved. Anyone knows how much time they will take to send passport back from Islamabad.

Timelines:

Applied online July 7th, 2018
Biometrics: July 8th, 2018
Biometric done: July 10th 2018
Medical Requested: August 9th, 2018
Medical done: 21st August 2018
September 10th, 2018--- Medical result update and passport request.
September 11th passport submitted.

congratulates !!!

1 weak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
URGENT !!!

did any one purchase super visa insurance less then 1 year for parents like 2 months, 5 months in case if parents stay less than year....

Salman shad

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Hi, I applied for my mothers super visa and we did upfront medical which IOM saying they submitted to embassy. But we got medical request to go medical and we pilot case inquire saying we already did the medical and they asked for the UMI number which we sent through email but after that no response. What should we do? To do medical again or wait more? As results were fine with upfront medical

Salman shad

Star Member
May 20, 2017
We did the same thing and iom said they sent the results but we got medical request from embassy (upfront medical was all fine no complications) so online case specific inquiry and on email we submitted the proof UMI number etc of medical which we did but didn’t hear anything. Should we wait or ho for extra medical again ?