+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take to get passport back. after submitting passport from VFS?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Hello,

What is the current timeline?

I applied Oct 25 for MIL.
Oct 26 Biometrics were requested
Nov 6 Medical request
Nov 12 Medical done
Nov 19 status changed to medical passed

How much longer for PPR as per current timeline?

Thanks!

Reactions: maria_786

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Can anyone help with the right insurance company for parent age 60+. I also heard that there is insurance available on monthly payments. Has anybody tried that and got the visa?

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello guys! I’m looking for some help. My mother and Father came to Canada on supervisa last year. They takes regular medication for diabetes and blood pressure which unfortunately are going to end very soon (They brought her 6 months stock). No one that I know is coming from back home so I can’t get more medicine for her. is there any way to Mail prescription medicine from Pakistan or we can go on walk in clinic and they prescribed medicine.

jave

Jul 15, 2009
Visa Office......
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
applied supervisa 04-01-2019 s
Hi All,
my mother did medical on Jan 17, 2019 at IOM Lahore.
they found spot in lungs Xray. They told her to appear for medical again on Jan 22, then she has to come again after 2 months.
does above make sense? anyone here had this kind of experience or knowledge why is it ?

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,
my mother did medical on Jan 17, 2019 at IOM Lahore.
they found spot in lungs Xray. They told her to appear for medical again on Jan 22, then she has to come again after 2 months.
does above make sense? anyone here had this kind of experience or knowledge why is it ?
Unfortunately, it seems the panel physicians suspect that your mom has TB. Even if she does not have TB, IRCC/panel physicians are concerned about the possibility. Hence, the reason why your mom has to go through medical furtherance

Reactions: jave

nf01

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Question: I want to apply for my mums super visa. She is a widow and lives with her in laws. How do I show close ties to home country. She doesnt workfull time nor does she have any assets in her name

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it necessary to show paycheck which includes tax deductions like ei, cpp etc for supervisa.

My wife have a job and she got her pay cheque without any tax deduction meaning she is self employed and by end of the year she paid all the taxes. She has all the necessary document for supervisa like t4a paychecks company job letter but no paystub.... does she can still apply for her parents

aaqibkhorasi

Nov 16, 2011
Hi guys,

I have some questions regarding Super visa application for my parents back home(Pakistan), but before that I would like to give my brief history:

1) I recently received my Permanent residency a week ago, but I am still waiting for PR card to arrive.
2) I have been working here since May 2017 as a work permit holder and before that I was a student here.
3) My parents visa got rejected twice in 2017 for my graduation and could't make it. The reasons they gave were related to family ties and travel history as they didn't travel anywhere before that. However since then, they have done Asia tour and visited Portugal.

Questions:
1) Can I show my current year NOA even if I was on work permit? Since I am only inviting my parents and I don't have any dependent at a moment and I feel financially it should be fine as I am meeting 3 person household income mentioned in CIC website(Low Income Cut Off).
2) When would be the best time to apply for Super visa? I am planning on applying in 6-7 months using current year NOA?
3) My family back home is financially stable, so how much bank balance would be sufficient?
4) Would the previous rejection to their visit visa applications affect this super visa in any way?

Is/Was anyone in the same boat as me and got through? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
I applied for a super visa online for my parents on 25 March. Their visit visa was refused last year so biometrics was not needed. There is no update yet.

Any idea how much time cic is taking to send medical these days? Anyone here with the same timeline?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Hello friends,
My parents Super Visa recently rejected with reason "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.".
Now I am planning to re-apply for mother only. Do it right choice or visa officer takes it negative?
Also reading many posts here, i saw that people mostly applying paper based, do that has more chances to approve?
Also our refusal was from Abu Dhabi visa office, is that same if we apply paper based or paper based are processed in Islamabad?
My mother has a brother here in Canada in addition to me, I think due to him visa officer said about ties in Canada, what can I say or do about him as he will remain in Canada so how i can show the ties with Canada are not strong :(

adnanabid

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Guys,
Here is my timeline and question:

1) Feb 1st 2019 - Applied for Super Visa for Parents-in-law online
2) Feb 2nd 2019, Received Biometric collection letter online
3) Feb 8th 2019 - Biometric done at islambd Biometric centre
4) Feb 13 2019 - got request for further details on my Father-in-law's army service
6) Feb 14 2019 - got request for medical
7) Feb 21 2019 - Medcial done
8) Feb 22 2019 - New details for army service uploaded online

Since then no status has been updated and we are still waiting. I will almost be 2 months next week since Medical was done.

Has anyone gone through a similar pattern?

Appreciate your help.

Adnan