20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Hey Everyone,

I am initiating super visa for my father-in-law. He doesn't have any property in his name but has an ancestral property that is not yet registered in his name. Can we mention this ancestral property in the financial asset? And how much do we have to show in his account balance?
Hi dear,
I don't think having more income in his name will make a difference. Just show them tie, relatives other kids in back home. Why he would not stay in Canada, should be good reason.
My in laws only had a house in their name but I think property doesnt matter.

Dilsehajpreet

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-may-2016
AOR Received.
12 june 2016
File Transfer...
2 Aug 2016 (Aor2)
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Interview........
Not require this time
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi if any one can suggest me what to write in invitation letter “the purpose of visit” for super visa for my parents as i am married no kids.. pls someone can suggest
Thankyou

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi if any one can suggest me what to write in invitation letter “the purpose of visit” for super visa for my parents as i am married no kids.. pls someone can suggest
Thankyou
I don't understand your question. Why would it make any difference with or without kids. Can't your parenst come and visit you?

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
Thanks for taking time to describe in detail. Could let me know that for "2) on the bank letter head. Financial status-> Bank statement, pension, fixed deposit & etc" can I take statements from online banking or from branch on the letter head. Also, is there any minimum amount that can prove strong ties.

Thanks in advance.

Llenabrooks

Mar 27, 2023
why do you have to show funds for your parent in the application break down it doesn’t say any of that it says the child inciting you will be responsible for your financial support during your stay and also they can attest to that in the letter so that part is the only part confusing

Llenabrooks

Mar 27, 2023
why do you have to show funds for your parent in the application break down it doesn’t say any of that it says the child inciting you will be responsible for your financial support during your stay and also they can attest to that in the letter so that part is the only part confusing

you should not have to show funds for your parent as a supervisa requires initially that the child is to support the parent visiting not the other way around I think that part is off or confusing

Gurleenkaur2020

Mar 5, 2020
Thank you so much for your thorough message.
I have a query.
1. How long does it take for this SuperVisa process?
2. Can you suggest any medical insurance names to opt for?

Gurleenkaur2020

Mar 5, 2020
I am about to start my parents Super visa application.
1. Can i start my brother's visitor visa application in parallel or not recommended?
2. parents passport expiry is in 2025, does that affect in the super visa duration approval? or shall we first get it renewed now?