- Biometric Requested: 2nd Oct 2021
- Biometric Submitted: 7th Oct 2021
- Biometric Updated in Portal: 7th Oct 2021
- Medical Requested or Date of Upfront Medicals: Upfront sometime in Sep
- Medical Completed: Sep 2021
- Medical Passed: Not yet
- Additional Information (if any): Father (ex govt employee) - widowed
- Passport Request (PPR) Date: --
- Visa Office (if known): Guess New Delhi (India)

The status shows: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
For biometric.-.I tried booking online appointment after getting request on Nov 4, however it does not show any available dates for Nov or Dec or even Jan..even sent an email to vfs..they cannot provide an appointment date //can you share your thoughts pls thanks.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
For biometric.-.I tried booking online appointment after getting request on Nov 4, however it does not show any available dates for Nov or Dec or even Jan..even sent an email to vfs..they cannot provide an appointment date //can you share your thoughts pls thanks.
You can try at Canadian day time to find an appointment. Keep on checking every now and then..it opens suddenly for a closer date..if not book whatever you get and raise a webform to IRCC saying that you didn't get a closer date :(

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
You can try at Canadian day time to find an appointment. Keep on checking every now and then..it opens suddenly for a closer date..if not book whatever you get and raise a webform to IRCC saying that you didn't get a closer date :(
Thanks will try

Fabia

Apr 26, 2014
1. submitted my Mother's Super visa Application Today Oct - 2- 2021
2. Biometric Request received on oct-6-2021
3.Available Appointment on Nov-15-2021
4.Biometric completed on Nov 15 2021
5.Recived Medical Request Nov 18 2021
6.Appointment Available for Medical test Nov 30 2021
7. will be posting updates

Nov 9, 2021
Hi Everyone, I applied Super Visa for my parents in June 2021. I haven't received any update from CIC till now so, I am thinking to get their medicals done in advance, in the up coming week. Is that a good idea? I am doing this because last week the processing time was increased to 631 days and don't know when they will send the next update. Please advice. Their timeline is as follows:-

Medical (upfront): Still waiting for CIC's communication
Applied: June 28, 2021
Bio-metrics Request: July 26, 2021
Bio-metrics Submitted and Updated on Profile: July 26, 2021

sribrosrs

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hey guys, some good news I bring.

For one day, I didn't check application status! There's a PPR letter!.

- Date of Application Submitted/AOR: Oct 05 2021 (GC Key)
- Biometric Requested: Oct 06 2021
- Biometric Submitted: Oct 13 2021
- Biometric Updated in Portal: Oct 13 2021
- Medical Requested or Date of Upfront Medicals: Upfront - October 2021

- Medical Completed: Upfront
- Medical Passed: Nov 15th 2021
- Additional Information (if any): no
- Passport Request (PPR) Date: Nov 15th 2021
- Visa Office (if known): New Delhi (India) - I'm not sure. BVL has Ottawa's address.

Interesting, Passport request was the first letter we got and then in 4 hours, the BVL letter was posted.

All the best everyone, I think India is moving applications now. One thing I did was sent a webform last week as I was thinking of reapplying using the new portal. What I said was, there's a lot of confusion in where to apply and asked if I should reapply using the new portal.
Update:
Sent passport for stamping and it finally made it to the visa office yesterday (Friday). Application status changed to Approved today and there is counterfoil details in the application.
By tracking the passport, it was shipped to the Bangalore visa office. I thought it'll go to Delhi. I'm not sure if there is any difference between the two offices. My understanding was Delhi is the main office and all passports went there.

I'd like to give a special thanks to @BillHyatt for helping many in this forum, giving the purpose of travel sample letters so we can get an idea of what is needed to write that letter (including me). Thanks mate for all the help and it's much appreciated.

Reactions: mpreetsingh

ravibhate1234

Nov 27, 2021
Our super visa applications pending since Sep 20 and Dec 20. Medical completed in Feb 21. Biometrics completed in Jul 21. After IRCC login continues to show application in progress. Wonder how long this is going to take or do we need to reapply.

ravibhate1234

Nov 27, 2021
Hi All,

I have created this thread to monitor the Post September 7 Super Visa applications. This will help us all review, if there is any real progress in processing times after September 7. It will also be helpful in deciding for those having doubt if they should re-apply, escalate or just keep waiting for the PPR.

Please include the following details:

- Date of Application Submitted/AOR:
- Biometric Requested:
- Biometric Submitted:
- Biometric Updated in Portal:
- Medical Requested or Date of Upfront Medicals:
- Medical Completed:
- Medical Passed:
- Additional Information (if any):
- Passport Request (PPR) Date:
- Visa Office (if known):

Thanks

ravibhate1234

Nov 27, 2021
Date of Application Submitted/AOR: One member Sep 20, Two members Dec 20
- Biometric Requested: 09 Sep 20 and 12 Dec 20
- Biometric Submitted: All on 27 Jul 21 (three members)
- Biometric Updated in Portal: 27 Jul 21
- Medical Requested or Date of Upfront Medicals: --
- Medical Completed: Completed
- Medical Passed: Yes
- Additional Information (if any): Nil
- Passport Request (PPR) Date: Not received
- Visa Office (if known): New Delhi (VFS)

Agame

Nov 13, 2021
Hey guys,

Update about my mother's supervisa.

1. Submitted my Mother's Super visa Application/AOR: Oct 31 2021 (GC Key)
2. Biometric Requested: N/A
3. Biometric Submitted: N/A
4. Biometric Updated in Portal: N/A
5. Medical Requested: Upfront - Nov 27 2021

6. Medical Completed: Submit eMedical sheet when I submitted the initial application (Oct 31 2021)
7. Medical Passed: Oct 15 2021
8. Visa Office (if known): I'm not sure.

A question I have if someone can help me with this information. I submitted my mom's medical exam when I submitted the application; however today I received a message in the GcKey account requesting another medical exam. I would like to know whether I have submit again or whether I should ignore it.

Also, is there a difference between eMedical Information Sheet and Medical Report Client Biodata and Summary? Please let me know
Thanks

jkainth

Oct 1, 2015
Hi everyone

I want to apply for supervisa for my father and mother in law. Can anyone please advise about the duration of stay I have to mention and what about the purpose? I mean should I include more than one purpose? Actually they are visiting us to see our baby who is now 2 years and never been to India (My back home).
Thanks in advance

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Hi everyone

I want to apply for supervisa for my father and mother in law. Can anyone please advise about the duration of stay I have to mention and what about the purpose? I mean should I include more than one purpose? Actually they are visiting us to see our baby who is now 2 years and never been to India (My back home).
Thanks in advance
Ideally the reasons should be around visiting their kid's family. Like meeting son / daughter / grandsons etc. Spending time with them and seeing the country where they live in. Haven't seen them since past two years, we used to meet regularly but due to Covid we were not able to meet. these are various ways to put the same reason i.e. meeting with family

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Applied for my mother in law . Here is the time line

Date of Application: sept 13, 2021
Upfront medical submitted
Biometrics request- sept 14, 2021
Biometrics pending: appointment on Nov 26.
I guess your spouse might have applied as supervisa is for parents & grandparents only, not for parents or grandparents of spouse.

jkainth

Oct 1, 2015
Ideally the reasons should be around visiting their kid's family. Like meeting son / daughter / grandsons etc. Spending time with them and seeing the country where they live in. Haven't seen them since past two years, we used to meet regularly but due to Covid we were not able to meet. these are various ways to put the same reason i.e. meeting with family
Thanks so much ! I really appreciate.