FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
hi after submittion on 30 April , May 9 Medical pass.
eligibility review started on 11 May , no update after that!

ravibhate1234

Nov 27, 2021
Same here... I submitted super visa for my mother in Dec 2020. No updates, Hence reapplied in Jan 2022. No updates so far on the second application also.
Please let me know if you hear any status on your application.
Nil update. Really frustrating. No email or refund for the earlier Super visa application which was withdrawn by IRCC.

vrunda2998

Feb 13, 2020
Hello,

I applied for my parent's super visa in February 2022. After which I saw everyone talking about the new portal and I applied for the new portal as well in April. Nothing so far has been updated on the new portal. But today I saw that my application on the old portal was withdrawn. I did not withdraw the application, it was withdrawn on its own. I did not receive any emails as well. I don't understand why they withdrew because they updated my mom and dad's medical recently. Can anyone tell me why it was withdrawn all of a sudden? Was it because I applied on the new portal?

ANy reply would be helpful. Thanks.

aghuman

Jul 18, 2018
Hello,

I applied for my parent's super visa in February 2022. After which I saw everyone talking about the new portal and I applied for the new portal as well in April. Nothing so far has been updated on the new portal. But today I saw that my application on the old portal was withdrawn. I did not withdraw the application, it was withdrawn on its own. I did not receive any emails as well. I don't understand why they withdrew because they updated my mom and dad's medical recently. Can anyone tell me why it was withdrawn all of a sudden? Was it because I applied on the new portal?

ANy reply would be helpful. Thanks.
Old application will withdraw when you applied in new portal

sahilk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
06-06-2016
AOR Received.
15-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-03-2017
And they don't even refund for the old application, which is sad :( Anyone planning to sue IRCC ? :rolleyes:

tarun27in

Dec 7, 2018
Visa Type - Super Visa
Original application - June, 2020
Biometrics done on original application - Aug, 2021
New Application started on new portal - Jan 20, 2022
Medical updated and passed - Feb 23, 2022
Old Application Withdrawn - Mar 5, 2022

I am still waiting. This is for my father. He lives in Delhi. Has anyone heard back from IRCC on their Super visa in similar timeline? I see that the processing time for super visa has went up from 50+ days to 100+ days now. The 100 days would be up at the end of April and I see no hope/update of any sort that the application is moving. Is this new application gonna be stale as like the old ones?

Thank you!
I have an update on this post. My father's Super Visa got approved and now has been stamped. It did not move until I contacted my MP for the second time. I got the approval after just 1 week of contacting the MP. I let the processing time go by before contacting the MP because I knew that if I contacted them within the processing time, they would have asked me to wait. I hope this helps other people who are waiting for the same visa for the parents. The wait is tough so hang in there. I wish you all the best.

San1986

Jul 20, 2021
I have an update on this post. My father's Super Visa got approved and now has been stamped. It did not move until I contacted my MP for the second time. I got the approval after just 1 week of contacting the MP. I let the processing time go by before contacting the MP because I knew that if I contacted them within the processing time, they would have asked me to wait. I hope this helps other people who are waiting for the same visa for the parents. The wait is tough so hang in there. I wish you all the best.
My mom timelines are pretty much same. Applied for the second time in Jan 2022. Contacted MP but still no progress. He said that everything is passed but no update from IRCC yet.

ravibhate1234

Nov 27, 2021
Visa Type - Super Visa
Original application - June, 2020
Biometrics done on original application - Aug, 2021
New Application started on new portal - Jan 20, 2022
Medical updated and passed - Feb 23, 2022
Old Application Withdrawn - Mar 5, 2022

I am still waiting. This is for my father. He lives in Delhi. Has anyone heard back from IRCC on their Super visa in similar timeline? I see that the processing time for super visa has went up from 50+ days to 100+ days now. The 100 days would be up at the end of April and I see no hope/update of any sort that the application is moving. Is this new application gonna be stale as like the old ones?

Thank you!
Exactly same situation, with a small difference. My relative who had also applied on 20 Jan 22 (second application on same date as our second application) got her visa and is already in Canada. Very confused as to the process followed by IRCC in clearing Visa.

Hymerista

Aug 2, 2019
Exactly same situation, with a small difference. My relative who had also applied on 20 Jan 22 (second application on same date as our second application) got her visa and is already in Canada. Very confused as to the process followed by IRCC in clearing Visa.
Try waiting 450 days plus with no indication of any movement. Cruel, inhumane and immoral in my opinion to accept applications and give false hope with totally unachievable processing times and service level targets..... my whole life is in limbo in their black hole!!