- Biometric Requested: Oct 7, 2021
- Biometric Submitted: Oct 24, 2021
-- Medical Requested or Date of Upfront Medicals: Upfront: Oct 24, 2021
- Medical Completed: No update in the system
- Medical Passed: No update in the system
- Additional Information (if any): None
- Passport Request (PPR) Date: Jan 9, 2022
- Visa Office (if known): Not sure - but we applied to New Delhi Visa Centre

Now I am worried - is it normal visa or supervisa as I don't see any update on Medical in the account. I have clearly requested for supervisa. Any similar experience. I have raised webform for this as we have submitted upfront medical but no update and direct PPR

Let me know if anyone has suggestion. Thanks
MJ

CECInlandCA

Dec 19, 2018
I am not sure if you can get a refund once visa is issued. However, you can have it postponed multiple times until your mother travels to canada. That part is very flexible.
This is what I 've been doing with my parents supervisa insurance, postponing it until visa is issued.
Thank you Sharma Ji . Somebody on the forum advised below
"I think destination Canada has it monthly. So you will need to pay like 2 months i think first and then rest starts when she lands in canada... Mostly other insurances are to be paid one time. "

Let me try this option.

Leelylee

Jan 14, 2015
I submit the online application for my parents:

- Date of Application Submitted/AOR: Nov 1st
- Biometric Requested: Nov 1st my mom / 3rd my dad
- Biometric Submitted: N/A
- Biometric Updated in Portal: N/A
- Medical Requested or Date of Upfront Medicals: N/A
- Medical Completed: N/A
- Medical Passed: N/A
- Additional Information (if any): N/A
- Passport Request (PPR) Date: N/A
- Visa Office (if known): N/A

--> They are currently in Portland U.S. visiting a family until April, Book for Nov 19 for Seattle VAC, super bad luck, TT service staffs inform me today 4 PM, VAC of Seattle and San Francisco permanent close! only NY and LA are open, too far for my parents, so I book ASC (USCIS) in Portland, Dec 8th is the earliest, I hope IRCC still accepts it since it will be longer than 1 month of receiving Biometric letter.
--> Can my parents still do the medical exam without an IRCC request? or do I have to wait for the request letter first?

Thank you!
IRCC SUCKS!

After 84 days of waiting, we've got bad news, Supervisa refused, not enough funding to support the stay in Canada, my parents' bank account have about 15K, They do not have the property back home, So in the application form and invitation letter, I've noted that me and my wife will cover all their expenses during the stay in Canada (we've paid the processing fee, medical insurance) and we have over 60K in the bank and property in Canada, enough to support their stay, I guess IRCC don't give a shit about that for sure, This program is stupid, I've been trying to sponsor them over the last 3 years, no luck, we didn't get selected, I thought this super visa program will give us hope, but the fact is no hope at all, IRCC is BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
- Why doesn't IRCC put down the minimum funding/asset requirement for the applicants?
- Even their children meet the income requirement, have enough funding in the bank, and guarantee to cover their expenses during the stay, mean nothing to IRCC.

Just want to share my experience, Good luck to you guys!

Here is the Letter from IRCC:

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/refusal-visa-application I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada Visa Section Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193 Col. Granada 11520 Mexico, D.F Mexico Application Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=mexico www.mexico.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

pinda18

Jun 25, 2015
Hi,
I applied for my parents Supervisa
Date application submitted January 2021
I got biometric request and submitted September 2021 and shows status completed. I did not submitted any upfront medical and didn't received any medical request. I did sent webform request on Dec 1st 2021 got answer back on jan 19 2022 saying your application is still in process. Didn't receive any update on file yet. Any suggestions if applications are still getting response faster. @BillHyatt if you can suggest i will appreciate the help.

trangvu.cy

Oct 12, 2020
US
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-05-2020 Passed
Interview........
Not required
Can someone share new portal link here please? We applied for parents (India) super visa in Oct 2021.
Biometric end of Nov 2021.
No update since. Not sure what new portal looks like.
TIA

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
IRCC SUCKS!

After 84 days of waiting, we've got bad news, Supervisa refused, not enough funding to support the stay in Canada, my parents' bank account have about 15K, They do not have the property back home, So in the application form and invitation letter, I've noted that me and my wife will cover all their expenses during the stay in Canada (we've paid the processing fee, medical insurance) and we have over 60K in the bank and property in Canada, enough to support their stay, I guess IRCC don't give a shit about that for sure, This program is stupid, I've been trying to sponsor them over the last 3 years, no luck, we didn't get selected, I thought this super visa program will give us hope, but the fact is no hope at all, IRCC is BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
- Why doesn't IRCC put down the minimum funding/asset requirement for the applicants?
- Even their children meet the income requirement, have enough funding in the bank, and guarantee to cover their expenses during the stay, mean nothing to IRCC.

Just want to share my experience, Good luck to you guys!

Here is the Letter from IRCC:

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/refusal-visa-application I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada Visa Section Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193 Col. Granada 11520 Mexico, D.F Mexico Application Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=mexico www.mexico.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
Sorry to hear that .. where are ur parents resident ?

karanjeet

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-June-2014
AOR Received.
25-August-2014
File Transfer...
6-August-2014
Med's Done....
In Feb 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS SINCE 19 NOV (NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
29 jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-FEB-2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hello Everybody

I applied super visa for my parents in DEC 2020. completed bio metrics in Sep 2021. no news/update from IRCC .

it is almost a year no response. Is anyone else in a same boat ? if received any response from IRCC so far ?

or any suggestions/recommendations are welcome ,thank you in advance :)
You should reapply.. they not gonna take your application

karanjeet

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-June-2014
AOR Received.
25-August-2014
File Transfer...
6-August-2014
Med's Done....
In Feb 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS SINCE 19 NOV (NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
29 jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-FEB-2015
LANDED..........
soon

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hello we submitted super visa application 11months ago we got medical request one month ago n passed out he exam should I reapply again ?

ravibhate1234

Nov 27, 2021
did u submit a new application? if yes, if ircc has started considering one application then the second is seen usually withdrawn by them
I had submitted the first one for Super Visa in Dec 2020. The status for this has been received as 'withdrawn'. No email received. The second one I submitted for Visitor Visa (6 months) in Jan 22. Waiting for the next update.