+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - Post September 7 Applications

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hello,
Why do believe it got stuck? I am not an expert but I applied around the same period for my mom with an upfront exam, and I am still waiting.
My advice is to wait or contact the IRRC through the web form instead of reapplying, because it might jeopardize the old file of it was already in processing.
I raised a webform early December and got an automatic reply. No updates afterwards. When did you apply?

Agame

Nov 13, 2021
Has anyone received any updates recently?
I’m worried that due to the current increase of the new Covid variant, the processing time might be affected. If anyone has some news or updates about already sent applications for Supervisa, please share. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: manpreet_11

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Has anyone received any updates recently?
I’m worried that due to the current increase of the new Covid variant, the processing time might be affected. If anyone has some news or updates about already sent applications for Supervisa, please share. Thanks in advance!
Nothing yet! I’m worried about variant as well and increasing cases in India nowadays. Hope for the best

Agame

Nov 13, 2021
Update

Date of Application Submitted/AOR: 31 Oct 2021
- Biometric Requested: Not yet
- Biometric Submitted: N/A
- Biometric Updated in Portal: N/A
- Medical Requested or Date of Upfront Medicals: Upfront: 27 Nov 2021
- Medical Completed: 12 Oct 2021
- Medical Passed: 27 Dec 2021
- Additional Information (if any): —
- Passport Request (PPR) Date: --
- Visa Office (if known): Unknown

The status shows: We are processing your application and eligibility. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Qstn:
- Must the eligibility status change before receiving the PPR letter ?
- Is it normal that they haven’t requested biometrics already ?
- Also how long after medical passed can a person expect to receive the PPR letter ?

Agame

Nov 13, 2021
Good news update

- Medical Passed: 28 Dec 2021
- Additional Information (if any): None
- Passport Request (PPR) Date: 29 Dec 2021
- Visa Office (if known): Not sure

Thanks everyone for sharing information and help and Good luck to those still waiting!!

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Good news update

Thanks everyone for sharing information and help and Good luck to those still waiting!!
Congratulations! Did you get an email notification when they passed the medical?

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Good news update

And Did you apply through new IRCC portal?

Nov 9, 2021
I applied using the old method (GCKey account)
I have observed that they are taking at least a month to update the medicals. My Parents did their medicals on Dec 2nd although they applied for Super Visa in June. I don't know how the New Delhi Visa Office is prioritizing the applications. I have also applied through GC Key and confused whether I should apply again using the new IRCC Portal.

CECInlandCA

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,

Kindly advise Please:

I'm planning to apply for my mother's Super Visa but I'm not sure if She will come or not. So, Could you please advise any the Super Visa Insurance Company/Plan for 100k coverage for one year where the Premium I can pay once my mother land in Canada, I mean I do not want to pay upfront rather I want to Pay Insurance premium Monthly/Annually once she arrives in Canada.

Or any suggestion which company offers 100% refundable SuperVisa Insurance if applicant does not travel.

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Kindly advise Please:

I'm planning to apply for my mother's Super Visa but I'm not sure if She will come or not. So, Could you please advise any the Super Visa Insurance Company/Plan for 100k coverage for one year where the Premium I can pay once my mother land in Canada, I mean I do not want to pay upfront rather I want to Pay Insurance premium Monthly/Annually once she arrives in Canada.

Or any suggestion which company offers 100% refundable SuperVisa Insurance if applicant does not travel.
I am not sure if you can get a refund once visa is issued. However, you can have it postponed multiple times until your mother travels to canada. That part is very flexible.
This is what I 've been doing with my parents supervisa insurance, postponing it until visa is issued.