28-06-2019
AOR Received.
13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Hello All,
I would like to apply for a super visa for my in-laws (my wife is a PR whom I sponsored).
The GOC website states the eligibility requirements quite clearly except one “meet certain other conditions”.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to interpret this one? What can cause the application to be rejected?

Thanks!

Violeta0700

Apr 8, 2021
Hi there,

I saw that you all had applied for your supervisas, Can you all give me recommendations about insurance companies?

Thanks in advance

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
hello everyone i want to fill super visa for my parents . but there is one problem. for income requirement i have 600$ less then LICO requirement in my last year tax return. is there any other way to be possible to apply for super visa.

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
hello everyone i want to fill super visa for my parents . but there is one problem. for income requirement i have 600$ less then LICO requirement in my last year tax return. is there any other way to be possible to apply for super visa.
In that case, you might have to wait till next year. Whichever T4s n NOA you submit- should show that you easily meet the LICO requirement.

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes, it is. Thanks for your answer. I will keep you update on how I get this solved to let everybody know what to do if have to face this too.
Hi Diana,
Was wondering were you able to get a reply from CIC regarding this ?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi All,
While filing the supervisa application from my parents , I get the following document upload option. It says visitor visa application instead of super visa. Is that correct?
Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required)

Also, would i have to create 2 separate applications for each of my parents and upload documents separately?

Thank you!
Just make one application by indicating one your parents as a Principal applicant, and other one as Dependent.

Reactions: SimpleMac

zafarjun

May 4, 2019
Hi All,

I am applying for my Parents SuperVisa. I have a few questions. If someone could help out that would be amazing.

1) My parents are retired but they have a house back home (Pakistan) which is worth over 150K CAD plus they have a decent balance in their bank account. About 10K CAD. Would this be sufficient for their ties back home or should I include something else? Any ideas on what can be included?

2) I am easily meeting the salary criteria and have good amount of bank balance as well. Around 30K CAD. Where should I put my bank statements in the application?

3) I checked the processing times. It shows almost 1.5-2 years. Should I book flights and insurance for 2 years in advance or is this just an estimated time? How is the processing time experience for you guys post COVID?

Your help is very much appreciated. This would help me a lot

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hello there all,

Good Day

My brother has landed in Canda on FEB 2021 and received his PR Card. He has been employed for 2 Months as of now.

In the requirement list the below is being asked .

T4/T1
NOA
Employment Letter
Insurance Stubs

Out of which we can only provide the "EMPLOYMENT LETTER"

Can we proceed with the application ? He meets the Income requirement as hes drawing close to 65k CAD ( its just mom, him and his wife ) and close to 120k CAD if his wife co-signs.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello there all,

Good Day

My brother has landed in Canda on FEB 2021 and received his PR Card. He has been employed for 2 Months as of now.

In the requirement list the below is being asked .

T4/T1
NOA
Employment Letter
Insurance Stubs

Out of which we can only provide the "EMPLOYMENT LETTER"

Can we proceed with the application ? He meets the Income requirement as hes drawing close to 65k CAD ( its just mom, him and his wife ) and close to 120k CAD if his wife co-signs.
He may try visitor visa for his mom. Super visa is not recommended at this moment as he cannot meet all the requirements.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

I am applying for my Parents SuperVisa. I have a few questions. If someone could help out that would be amazing.

1) My parents are retired but they have a house back home (Pakistan) which is worth over 150K CAD plus they have a decent balance in their bank account. About 10K CAD. Would this be sufficient for their ties back home or should I include something else? Any ideas on what can be included?

2) I am easily meeting the salary criteria and have good amount of bank balance as well. Around 30K CAD. Where should I put my bank statements in the application?

3) I checked the processing times. It shows almost 1.5-2 years. Should I book flights and insurance for 2 years in advance or is this just an estimated time? How is the processing time experience for you guys post COVID?

Your help is very much appreciated. This would help me a lot
1) try to show all the documents to support this argument
2) show you balance by having bank letter + monthly banking statements for the last 4 months. An write this amount in the Funds available section when you fill out the Visa request form outside Canada
3) No flight booking, just buy Insurance with an option to change it depending on the visa request status

strongbull1

May 26, 2021
My father entered Canada on Visitor Visa on July 18, 2021. His Supervisa application which was submitted in Feb 2021 is still in process but he could not complete Biometrics as VFS were closed.

What should be next step to request further processing of pending supervisa application now that he is in Canada on Visitor Visa. The Biometrics letter is expired.

Ram27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hello Experts! I am planning to apply super visa for my mom and I have a quick question here regrading her name mismatch. In her passport her name is 'PADMAVATHY' and in my passport its mentioned as 'PADMA'. Can same name affidavit will work here? or need to maintain same name in all the docs ? Please advise. Much appreciate your input!!!

Ram27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hello Experts! I am planning to apply super visa for my mom and I have a quick question here regrading her name mismatch. In her passport her name is 'PADMAVATHY' and in my passport its mentioned as 'PADMA'. Can same name affidavit will work here? or need to maintain same name in all the docs ? Please advise. Much appreciate your input!!!
@legalfalcon Can you please guide me on this?