+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi guys,
I was filling out the imm52557e

There is a question 2b) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

My parent got a refusal letter from the UK a couple of years ago, but no stamp on the passport. Should I even mention it?

Please advise.
Yes you mention it.

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hi, I will apply for my mom supervisa online. She will have to go to VFS center in Kathmandu, Nepal for biometrics. What are the documents required to show them for biometrics?
For biometric she only needs her valid passport . Letter of the biometric. N the appointment letter with the fee .. good luck

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hi Guys

i want to apply for my parents super visa i am a non resident Canadian citizen and live in USA as a resident.

1. Can i apply for my parents Super visa, they live in Dubai.??
2. My parents have visitor visa for both USA and Canada, and they are going to visit me in Aug - how should i go about applying for their super visa?
3. i see some people did medical upfront - how did you do that?
U have to be permanent resident or Canadian citizen to be eligible to apply for yr parents best of luck

Oct 12, 2020
I applied for my mother( Super Visa Application), here is the timeline
Aplication Date- Apr/04/2021
Biometric Request- Apr/07/2021
Biometric letter had 90 day deadline to submit the biometrics but due to lockdown all the biometric centres were close. Now i have requested the extension but got no answer. Anybody facing similar issue. Please advise on that…

The visa application was submitted online and origin is in India.

Knls333

Dec 27, 2018
Biometric letter had 90 day deadline to submit the biometrics but due to lockdown all the biometric centres were close. Now i have requested the extension but got no answer. Anybody facing similar issue. Please advise on that…

Hi,
You don’t need to request for extension of deadline. As per VAC (India) all visa applicants having BIL as of June 28th 2021 are allowed to book appointment for biometrics submission. So you may book an appointment using your existing BIL.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Everyone were granted extensions when biometrics weren’t available in India. Would go ahead and book an appointment now. Believe they are booking for August but IRCC is aware of this.

Oct 12, 2020
Hi,
You don’t need to request for extension of deadline. As per VAC (India) all visa applicants having BIL as of June 28th 2021 are allowed to book appointment for biometrics submission. So you may book an appointment using your existing BIL.

Thanks a lot for quick response and very helpful answer:)