+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Meeru0071

Jul 12, 2021
It is a good timeframe given the fact that on the Processing Times webpage for India is currently showing over 300 days. I am wondering if the actual amount of time to process application for Super Visa is less than what it usually says on the Processing Time webpage. Please advise. Thank you.
how to request to process faster1? what's the email id? or process. kindly help

s.jagjit

Jul 18, 2016
Hello , Can anyone shed light on this .I have applied visitors visa for my mother . She had to get bio-metric .Can i also apply for supervisa for her along with visitor visa ?

GurpreetSC

Jun 26, 2019
Hi Friends

I wish to apply for the parents' super visa. Can you please answer the following questions?
1. How many days before should apply if they wish to fly in Late September or the first week of October?
2. What documents are required from their side? If any templates to create those, I will be extremely thankful.
3. Do I have to get my invitation letter notarised?
4. When should I buy the insurance?
5. Is my NOA for last year sufficient or I need to put pay stubs too?

GurpreetSC

Jun 26, 2019
Hi Friends

I wish to apply for the parents' super visa. Can you please answer the following questions?
1. How many days before should apply if they wish to fly in Late September or the first week of October?
2. What documents are required from their side? If any templates to create those, I will be extremely thankful.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hi Friends

1) APPLY ASAP, Currently the processing time for most countries is more than 365 Days.
2) Employment letter, Paystubs or Notice of Assessment, Health Insurance for Super Visa .
3) The Invitation letter doesn't have to be notorised but if you want to you can.
4) Buy insurance from the expected month of their entry, If you don't get decision by that time or your entry gets delayed you can change it.
5) NOA is enough, However its recommended to attach paystubs too.

Diana R

Jul 14, 2021
Hello, we did apply for my moms súper visa and got the passport yesterday, but it came with a stamp with v-1 visa instead of a PG-1. The thing is that she already had the v-1 and it wasn’t expired . I don’t understand what we did wrong and how didn’t the visa officer notice that she is a v-1 carrier. I did write other and covid-19 on the purpose of travel to speed up. Has anyone experienced this too?

AkshayArora

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello, we did apply for my moms súper visa and got the passport yesterday, but it came with a stamp with v-1 visa instead of a PG-1. The thing is that she already had the v-1 and it wasn’t expired . I don’t understand what we did wrong and how didn’t the visa officer notice that she is a v-1 carrier. I did write other and covid-19 on the purpose of travel to speed up. Has anyone experienced this too?
I've read before that someone got multiple entry visa instead of Super Visa because they mentioned length of their travel period to be less than 6 months..what was the length of travel period you mentioned?

Diana R

Jul 14, 2021
I've read before that someone got multiple entry visa instead of Super Visa because they mentioned length of their travel period to be less than 6 months..what was the length of travel period you mentioned?
I said it will be a year, also the insurance is covering the full year. Also, she has the visitor visa since 2017 it is still valid, they didn’t even cancel that one and just put the new one.

Reactions: AkshayArora

AkshayArora

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I said it will be a year, also the insurance is covering the full year. Also, she has the visitor visa since 2017 it is still valid, they didn’t even cancel that one and just put the new one.
That's pretty weird. Maybe a mistake. I'd suggest to call them or send a webform.

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Hey everyone,
I am finalizing the application of super visa for my mother. For the NOA, do we only have to provide it for the last year (i.e 2020)?
Same query for the T4 as well. Is it only required for the last year?

AkshayArora

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey everyone,
I am finalizing the application of super visa for my mother. For the NOA, do we only have to provide it for the last year (i.e 2020)?
Same query for the T4 as well. Is it only required for the last year?
NOA is only generated after you do your taxes, so yes for 2020. Same for T4.