Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Hello I have received below response for my super visa yesterday that I applied last year March 2020

We have reviewed your application and note that your purpose of travel appears to be discretionary.

they requested medical in April and my mother passed the medical in June 2020, since then nothing else.

pleas let us know if someone received such response from IRCC recently.

AkshayArora

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello I have received below response for my super visa yesterday that I applied last year March 2020

We have reviewed your application and note that your purpose of travel appears to be discretionary.

they requested medical in April and my mother passed the medical in June 2020, since then nothing else.

pleas let us know if someone received such response from IRCC recently.
Just curious..what did you mention as purpose of travel in the application?

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Just curious..what did you mention as purpose of travel in the application?
It was based on pre-Covid situation so it included lots of traveling inside Canada

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I am a PR of Canada. I am interested in applying for super visa for my parents. My parents are married and have 1 other child. That other child is my 18 year old brother who is an international student in Canada on study permit.

I didn't make a lot of money last year. Do I have the option to apply for 1 parent only for the time being? then maybe apply for the other when my income is higher at a future date?

Who do I need to include in my family unit when determining my eligibility ( income requirements) ?

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I am a PR of Canada. I am interested in applying for super visa for my parents. My parents are married and have 1 other child. That other child is my 18 year old brother who is an international student in Canada on study permit.

I didn't make a lot of money last year. Do I have the option to apply for 1 parent only for the time being? then maybe apply for the other when my income is higher at a future date?

Who do I need to include in my family unit when determining my eligibility ( income requirements) ?

Thank you
For super visa you have to meet the minimum proof of funds for any parent you are inviting. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html#incometables

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Thank you. I have reviewed the income table, but I am confused about the size of family unit that I need to consider.

Do I have the option to apply for 1 parent only for the time being ? OR Am I required to include my brother and other parent as dependent child & spouse of the 1 parent?
My parents are married and have 1 other child. That other child is my 18 year old brother who is an international student in Canada on study permit.

zafarjun

May 4, 2019
1) try to show all the documents to support this argument
2) show you balance by having bank letter + monthly banking statements for the last 4 months. An write this amount in the Funds available section when you fill out the Visa request form outside Canada
3) No flight booking, just buy Insurance with an option to change it depending on the visa request status
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. Should I combine and put all the extra document in the client's information?
Also, it is asking for reason of travel. If not the flight tickets what should I be putting in that section?

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks
Junaid

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you. I have reviewed the income table, but I am confused about the size of family unit that I need to consider.

Do I have the option to apply for 1 parent only for the time being ? OR Am I required to include my brother and other parent as dependent child & spouse of the 1 parent?
My parents are married and have 1 other child. That other child is my 18 year old brother who is an international student in Canada on study permit.
Your family size is 4 people (both your parents and your brother must be included). The fact that your brother is already studying in Canada will mean that your parents will need very strong ties to show they will return home if both their children are in Canada. You also must meet the income requirement for 4 people which it doesn’t sound like you do.

Sunykins

Jul 31, 2017
Application submitted: Jan 8th
Biometrics requested: Jan 10th
Biometric completed (At Nepal): 15th Feb
Mail sent to IRCC for faster processing: Mar 7th
Medicals Requested: Mar 16th
Medicals Done in Mumbai: Mar 22nd
Medicals Passed: Mar 31st
Passport Request: April 6th
can u pls share the details for sending the mail to IRCC for faster processing. thanks

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I am applying for supervisa for parents and i need some help

1. NOA - i started my job July 2020, so my NOA only reflects july onwards, if i take july 2020 - july 2021 then i do meet LICO. can i include NOA for 2020 and paystubs for 2021 to meet LICO?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. Should I combine and put all the extra document in the client's information?
Also, it is asking for reason of travel. If not the flight tickets what should I be putting in that section?

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks
Junaid
That's easy one. You should just write an Itinerary for your parents, starting the date of arrival to departure date what they will do with you, so give all the details on a paper. Also, you could write some information of why they are coming and are they going back home for some reasons. Remember, you must write that information under your parents name. Good luck

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi All

I am applying for supervisa for parents and i need some help

1. NOA - i started my job July 2020, so my NOA only reflects july onwards, if i take july 2020 - july 2021 then i do meet LICO. can i include NOA for 2020 and paystubs for 2021 to meet LICO?
In that case, get a reference letter from your employer with annual salary shown, add to that your last 3 months payslips + add your last 3 months bank statements where those salaries were posted. In your explanation letter, explain of why you are giving those papers in addition to your tax paper.
Remember the fact that Visa Officer has a discretionary power that he/she may or may not accept such evidence. Good luck

sribrosrs

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
I just applied for SuperVisa for both of my parents
Application received: 7/23/2021
That's great, can you share the invitation letter and purpose of travel (without the personal information). You can private message me if that's oaky.
Thanks very much.