+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents got a request for medical exam while they are travelling, they live in Dubai and travelling to US for 5months. The medical exam needs to be completed within 30days. Trying to figure out the best option and how to reach out to Embassy:
1. Can they do the medical in USA?
2. Can we differ the medical by few months so they can travel back after 2-3 months
3. what can they do best in this situation, as they cannot travel back within the 30days?

Please HELP!

Chandra1

Nov 13, 2020
My recommendation is to avoid getting an upfront medical exam, as it may require multiple webform requests to IRCC to update the results. In my personal experience, this process took around 4 months and the entire application process took 6 months. On the other hand, my friend opted for a medical exam upon IRCC's request and their application process only took 1.5 months.
Thanks for your suggestion vipinait!!

zagi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
My parents got a request for medical exam while they are travelling, they live in Dubai and travelling to US for 5months. The medical exam needs to be completed within 30days. Trying to figure out the best option and how to reach out to Embassy:
1. Can they do the medical in USA?
2. Can we differ the medical by few months so they can travel back after 2-3 months
3. what can they do best in this situation, as they cannot travel back within the 30days?

Please HELP!
You can choose from both 1st and 2nd option. It's upto you

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello I have applied for my parent's super visa but I have not submitted their financial situation, should I be worried??? The documents I submitted are: 1. Letter of invitation with my citizenship certificate 2. proof of income: notice of assessment 3. national identity document: identity card 4. travel document: passport 5. proof of funds: a short note that I am the one who will pay for everything with a sermon signed by the sermation commissioner of Quebec, my savings account of $25,000, My payment stubs 6. relationship: birth certificate 7. Marriage certificate: extract from the marriage certificate 8. health insurance 9. additional documents: - travel history: two stays in Belgium

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hello I have applied for my parent's super visa but I have not submitted their financial situation, should I be worried??? The documents I submitted are: 1. Letter of invitation with my citizenship certificate 2. proof of income: notice of assessment 3. national identity document: identity card 4. travel document: passport 5. proof of funds: a short note that I am the one who will pay for everything with a sermon signed by the sermation commissioner of Quebec, my savings account of $25,000, My payment stubs 6. relationship: birth certificate 7. Marriage certificate: extract from the marriage certificate 8. health insurance 9. additional documents: - travel history: two stays in Belgium
Nope. you are good. For SuperVisa its you who have to show the funds but not your parents. That can be added as an additional document but not mandatory to decide their approval. good that they also have travel history.

Hymerista

Aug 2, 2019
Your case is very similar to mine, adding to my last comment; the “medical passed” disappeared from my parents profile too, and after that, nothing happened, absolutely nothing. I reapplied on new portal and within 15 days, the application is on last stage.

So, dnt wait! Apply on the new portal!
Yes, exactly what I did... obtained the biometrics within 48 hours of applying again on the new portal while back in the UK. Also had a Visitor Record awaiting approval, which was negated after I left Canada. However... on relanding 5 weeks later, VR approved with new dates within a couple of days, and within 2 weeks the original Super Visa application was approved. Now all I need is for the family sponsorship to progress as quickly as possible then I can truly feel settled!

Palamon

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
My parents are in Kolkata so they did from Pulse Diagnostics in Kolkata. But when I did mine a couple of years back it was from Fortis Bangalore.

For my parents we uploaded the e-medical sheet on the web form, along with their Covid vaccines certificates. Didn’t receive any email update but on their GCkey profile we saw the medical passed update a week later. Hope this helps!:) good luck!
How much did Pulse Diagnostics charge for the Canada visa medical?