+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Hamadkhan63

Oct 1, 2018
I heard once you upload all relevant documents, within a specific time they update you about your eligibility, if they need other documents and all.

What is the time span for each of these steps?

Aayesha ban

Oct 1, 2018
Am a Home maker...I depend on my husband visa....

My IELTS SCORE is
L 5.5
W 4.5
R 4
S 6
Am I eligible for express entry....

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
4. The above job offer must have a wage that is comparable to B.C. wage rates for the occupation. In addition, you must have 2 years work experience directly related to the job that is offered.

This is not true at all. This guide is outdated and not right, please follow official cic website for updated information. Not this.
You don't need to have 2 year work experience

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
What is the best bet for me?

Msc chemistry with 10 years of work experience as secondary teacher, 33 years of age, CELPIP-Clb-8, CRS -360

anix001

Sep 24, 2018
Can anyone apply to all PNP nomination program at a time along with Express entry / through express entry?

S.RoyIndia

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you guys..

Thanks LokiJr01. If you are serious about the sticky post, click on "Report to moderator" at the bottom of the post and request the mod to get this post pinned.

Can anyone help?

If I accept the PNP of Prince Edward Island and get my PR, at least how many years I need to stay in PEI. Though I don't have any problem to live in PEI, am asking it for future movement, if necessary.

Reactions: muheet habib

muheet habib

Jul 3, 2018
pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
na
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
na
sinp occupation in demand stream do not need an express entry profile

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Hi All,I would like know about siblings point in express entry profile.My sister is Canadian pr card holder as her husband is Canadian citizen.However,they are now living in USA coz her husband got job there?Can I claim siblings point even though ther are not living in Canada ?I would be greatful for your expert answer.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Khaled

SabtainAkram

Feb 19, 2018
All-

I have received the ITA from SINP, as I have completed all the documents the only issue I am facing is the Proof of Fund. Even though I have required funds but it was not submitted in the bank prior to applying for the ITA. Now if I put the funds in the account and get the bank statement does it work or the fund should be 3 months old before the data of ITA.

Let me know if there is any alternate way to do it..