+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

theja

Jul 14, 2014
@andy108

Submitted my CEC profile with 417 points and
I have received my NOI for Ontario PNP Yesterday(AUG 09 2018) under Human Capital.
Actually i started my job in Aug 18 2017.So i am lacking for 1 week for 1 year experience to be completed.
My Question is that Does they consider last day of my job experience till i got NOI or till i submit my ONIP application.
What happens if i submit my application with present situation.Any chances?

Anuja Vinothkumar

May 4, 2018
I have a small doubt. I have given my total work experience to be 3.5 years. 1.5 years in the last 5 years and 2 years of experience around 7 years back. Do i have to submit referral letters for both the jobs?
They come under different NOC codes and both have been considered for my CRS calculation. Please clarify my doubt.

Stika

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hi, New Brunswick is a bit confusing to me. Do you need to either have a job offer or a close relative AND be proficient in French. Or you can have just one?

rangeisover

Aug 27, 2018
Hey!

I have a query about two or more certificate diploma degree, Following are my educational qualification after 12th from India :

1) 4-year full-time BTech degree.
2) 1-year distance education postgraduate diploma in computer application (PGDCA).

Am, I eligible to select the two or more certificates diplomas or degrees one must be for a program meaning of three or more years category option in my cic express entry profile?

PLEASE REPLY

thanks in advance

pentux

Jul 6, 2018
anyone here with points between 380-400 ever get nomination from a province? How does these provinces select from the huge pool? I have submitted my profile and currently standing at around 376. I will be trying to get myself re-assessed together with my diplomas in order to push my points to 408 in total. it is still 32 points short of the current cutoff of 440. Do I really need to get an employer to provide me an employment letter in order to boost my points up by 200? This would very much be a very difficult task since I am not in Canada physically.

GP_Canadian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
cvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/nov/2014
Nomination.....
5/feb/2015
AOR Received.
16/mar/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
22/may/2015
Med's Done....
27/may/2015
wick is a bit confusing to me. Do you need to either have a job offer or a close relative AND be proficient in French. Or you can have just one?
If i Read it correctly then it has to be just one.

Ràhül88-_-

Sep 3, 2018
Hello Friends
I want to ask about my job title,that is I am working as a lower division clerk in an organisation but I m not able to find my NOC my job duties are matching with Administrative Assistant NOC 1241 but my designation is LDC will this makes problem? My profile gets refused due to this? Please help me

n.atae

Sep 5, 2018
Dear All

I have a question and I wish somebody could help me, I was recently suspended by from any Programs in SINP-EE for 2 years due to misrepresentation, however I believe it was not fair. my question is that is it possible to apply for other Provincial Program under Express Entry during these 2 years since they banned me for SINP only?

Avnimultani

Sep 14, 2018
Hi guys, I just got my EOI for MPNP but big issue is that I have Ielts certificate which have only one month to get expire so Should I submit full application or should re appear n then try again. Is there any chance to work this certificate if anyone knows. Plz guide me coj I m thinking to spend $500 for submitting application when I don’t know if there is any even 1% possibility to work it.....plz plz anyone who can tel me

ibraeem96

Jun 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

i received a Schedule A form to fill out. I had a few questions and i was wondering if someone could help me please.

1. I am currently doing my masters and i have not completed it, do i have to count this in the Education part?
2. how many years are considered to be elimantary and how many are considered to be high school?
3. In personal history, do i have to write about every single different job seperately or can it be generalised?
4. I studied 1 year of my O-levels in Qatar and 1 year in Pakistan and i compketed it in pakistan. Do i have to mention both countries or should i just mention pakistan 1 year?

Thank you for your help

Sep 15, 2018
Hello guys!

Please assist to guide on below questions;

1. List of documents to be submitted under PEI PNP SKILLED WORKER stream?

2. Do need to certify all documents from lawyer?

3. IELTS-GT is going to expire on NOV 2018, if submit formal application before this date. Is it fine?

Appreciated help!

levi201287

Aug 30, 2018
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Need your advice on this.
  • I was living and working in Singapore form Dec 2013 till Feb 2016.
  • On 1st Oct 2015, I joined a new organization as a Account Development in Shipping and logistics (which is a different NOC) and, they sacked me after three months (on Jan 14th 2016).
  • But in my overall work experience, I do not want to mention this experience because it portrays a negative event in my career.
  • So in my Singapore PCC, it will show that I'd lived in Singapore as mentioned above, but my job experience will show a six months gap (As I got a job only on April 2016 in India for a Different NOC 2171-which I'm currently applying for).
Will this can create issues in my e-APR application?

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
WRONG. You don’t need to have 2 years of experience (if any) to be eligible for BC PNP Int Grad category: all you need is a job offer from the list of 100 bc jobs , mid-high wage and high IELTS