+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody
please need Help: I got nominee today ; my old score was 423 in addition to 600 it should be 1023. unfortunately it shows 943. what should I do.

any one have an idea let me know

thanks

khaira1221

May 27, 2018
Hello everyone...I am a mechanical engineer graduate and currently working . I want to ask for increasing my CRS score for EXPRESS ENTRY can I do MBA through distance learning while working at the same time ? Arethe distance learning programs accounted for while calculating the CRS Points?

sairaakbar

May 21, 2018
Hi All, need a help...i have a less CRS score of 362 points....i already have a profile in Express Entry....how to apply for various PNP....how to get started....i have heard few programs are opened now...m INTERNAL AUDITOR and my spouse in DENTIST...

khaira1221

May 27, 2018
What has been the trend for CRS cutoff score to get ITA for Express entry to Canada since the start of this program in 2015? I mean the cutoff has increased or decreased during these years?

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody please need some help, I received ITA 13 june, 15 june I sent my application and received confirmation, but :
1- I didn’t send my language test , they didn’t ask in the check list what will happen
2- I didn’t send my nominations, they didn’t ask , what will happen
3- my language test will expire on September, I m safe or not
4- how many times it will take that an agent will check my file , and will they ask me to add those mmissed documents or will they reject.
Please I so stressed need clarification if any one knows.

khaira1221

May 27, 2018
1) Are the distance learning programs like diploma/certificate/masters degree accouted for while calculating CRS scores for Express entry Canada?
2) on CIC website this is mentioned about distance learning "distance learning counts, but only if it made up less than half of your study". What is the meaning of this?

Preet0803

May 17, 2018
Category........
FSW
My real sister is PR in Canada. I am also planning for it and want to include the blood relation sibling points in my profile. but there is an issue as my mother name (Sukhjinder) is correct in my sister's document but in my documents it is Sukhwinder. Would the same name affidavit be sufficient for it or i have to take some other measures??

freshguy777

Jun 9, 2018
Hi. I have a stepbrother in Manitoba, Winnipeg. He added me to the list of those he wants to come to Manitoba when he was immigrating. I have filled my Manitoba Express of Interest and had 549 points for choosing to reside in Winnipeg. But when I choose Portage la Prairie as my settlement I got extra 50 points to make it 599 points.
1. Can I go ahead and chose Portage la Prairie, though my step-brother resides in Winnipeg?
2. Would my Express of Interest be invalid if I chose any city outside Winnipeg where my stepbrother resides?
kindly help; am in a fix. Please ASAP!

Jun 23, 2018
i hv done 3 yrs diploma in general nursing and midwifery and sent all of my documents to Wes Canada for evaluation twice but they are again asking for academic transcripts this time.
Possibly the reason is this that my academic transcripts of 1st year are from Our state council PNRC and after that our state health sciences university I.e BFUHS started conducting our exams, so transcripts of 2nd and 3rd year are from that university. Might be, they are not accepting transcripts from BFUHS.

I HAVE sent mail to them to consider my transcripts from both institutions but they are still asking for the same..can anyone please suggest me something to get out of this problem

Thanx a lot in advance

Nyawi

Jun 8, 2018
Hi All, need a help...i have a less CRS score of 362 points....i already have a profile in Express Entry....how to apply for various PNP....how to get started....i have heard few programs are opened now...m INTERNAL AUDITOR and my spouse in DENTIST...

freshguy777

Jun 9, 2018
Hi,
My Express Entry was declared ineligible.

How can I withdraw of delete it so as to re-sent another. I have tried severally and couldn't get it. I need help please.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hi,
My Express Entry was declared ineligible.

How can I withdraw of delete it so as to re-sent another. I have tried severally and couldn't get it. I need help please.
Hello.
You just need to create new one.
Once your profile became ineligible you could create new one from scratch.
Just input all your IELTS exams, work experience, education etc...