PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hello everyone. First of all thank you very much for all your help.
I was born on August 16th 1980,I have a Master degree in Tourism,currently working as F&B manager for more than 6 years. My rating in IELTS was= List 8- Read 6.5- Speak 6.5- Writing 5.5. In french test I got C1 in two components, and B2 in the other two components. I'm married, but my wife can's help me with any point.
I know that I don't have many chances in the pool, but do I have chances in the PNP or no?

Thanks

RaviRaval

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
SINP Paper Based application and non Express Entry Time line is below

I got nomination on 28 November 2017
I submit my application with PCC and all check list given on CIC web site on date 15 December 2017
Than i got AOR from CIC on date 14 February 2018.
I received mail from CIC and UCI number and Application number
Using My UCI number i can check my Status it Shows "In-Process".
Now What is Next Steps ????
how much time waiting ??????
When i get next Update ????????
Thanks

mkangela

Mar 4, 2018
Hi Friends,

Please guide me.

I have created my EE profile on 27th feb 2018, as i meet 67 points.

I have total 381 CRS score.... I failed to get 8,7,7,7 ... my scores are L: 7, R : 6.5, S : 7.0, W : 7.0

my NOC is 1123

Could anyone please guide me which PNP is open as of now suitable for such NOC ?

OR want me to go for IELTS exam again and try to crack 8,7,7,7

Your suggestions can help me a lot.
Hi! Did you upload supporting documents when you created EOI?

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

Thanks forvyour reply.

Some consultancies adviced me that they could not count it,but some agreed as mentioned.

If possible can you please share any related links for the same.
I have the same situation where I have Two NOC but I have been employed with 2-3 organizations but full time job. will it still be counted if I provide experience letter only

arasola2000

Feb 19, 2018
After applying into the Express Entry ppol, do i need to apply to any of the provinces i am interested in immigrating to? Or do i get selected from my express entry application?

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Hello group members.. please help me on the following matter

I am looking to apply under Canadian Exp Class .I started working on May 1 2017 and I received an ITA in the last draw on 10th May 2018, but the thing is that I went to my home country for around 4 weeks in Jan 2018. so Should I decline the ITA for now and work for one more month or just 2 more weeks because I heard a lot of people saying that 2 weeks vacation is paid so that would be counted as experience as well .

Any help would be appreciated forum members....
Thank You...

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
It depend on your score
I today filled my express entry application..after filling all details it showed following things-
Federal skilled worker-Met
PNP-not met
Does this mean tat I wl not be able to receive PNP from any province?
Although while filling application my I expressed interest in all provinces..
Can someone plz let me know abt dis?
Thanx in advance

khaira1221

May 27, 2018
Hello everyone...I am a mechanical engineer graduate and currently working . I want to ask for increasing my CRS score for EXPRESS ENTRY can I do one year of diploma through distance learning while working at the same time ? Is the distance learning programs accounted for while calculating the CRS Points?

aspirantEE

Mar 31, 2018
Hi All,

I have applied for Express Entry:-

CRS Score: 437 ==> valid till Sep 21 2018 (after that I become 33 yrs old, so, will lose 6 or 9 points)

Application Date:
4th April 2018

NOC Skills:
2173 (1st 6 years)
2282 (2 yrs and 5 months)
2282 (2 years and 1 month... present job)

Tie-Break Rule Cutoff:
30th Dec 2017, at 06:39am UTC

Language Skills: English Only (IELTS: 8 | Listening - 8.5, Reading - 8, Writing 7.5, Speaking - 7)

QUESTIONS:-
1. I wanted to know by when can I hope that I may receive the ITA?

2. If the minimum CRS score becomes 436 (assume) and the cutoff date is Jan 2018, does it mean that I will not receive the ITA?

3. My worry is by the time April 2018 tie-break date is met, the CRS score may go on a rise.

4. I have taken the Experience letter from my 1st and 2nd employer already even before the ITA, is this okay? Will there be issues stating that why experience letters taken before the ITA?

5. I have not taken the Experience Letter from my present employer and most probably, I will need a notary letter as I am afraid of risking my job. What do you suggest?

6. Also, is there anything else which I can do (like getting docs ready, verification etc.) while I am awaiting for the ITA. Basically, am sitting idle for the ITA and just want to ensure that if there is something which I can do during this while, I get it done.

7. LASTLY AND Most Imp, During the application process, I checked the boxes for all provinces stating that am open to live anywhere in Canada. But, I didn't receive any PNP invite. Do I need to go and apply to each of the province separately? I also saw that a pre-req to applying in provinces are attending their sessions. I am from India, from where shall check to know any upcoming sessions?

If you can help answer these questions, it will be a great help.

Regards,
Arya

Nzahra

Jun 8, 2018
Hi

Can anyone help me out. Wes evaluate my master degree as a 3 years of bachelor degree. What to do next? I want to apply for immigration and my age is 35.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi All,

I have applied for Express Entry:-

CRS Score: 437 ==> valid till Sep 21 2018 (after that I become 33 yrs old, so, will lose 6 or 9 points)

Application Date:
4th April 2018

NOC Skills:
2173 (1st 6 years)
2282 (2 yrs and 5 months)
2282 (2 years and 1 month... present job)

Tie-Break Rule Cutoff:
30th Dec 2017, at 06:39am UTC

Language Skills: English Only (IELTS: 8 | Listening - 8.5, Reading - 8, Writing 7.5, Speaking - 7)

QUESTIONS:-
1. I wanted to know by when can I hope that I may receive the ITA?Honestly nobody can predict that, but looking at the trends this should not be far provided they start back-to-back draws which is not happening at the moment.

2. If the minimum CRS score becomes 436 (assume) and the cutoff date is Jan 2018, does it mean that I will not receive the ITA?Tie-breaker comes into force only if your CRS is the same as the cut-off. If you are above that you are fine.

3. My worry is by the time April 2018 tie-break date is met, the CRS score may go on a rise.

4. I have taken the Experience letter from my 1st and 2nd employer already even before the ITA, is this okay? Will there be issues stating that why experience letters taken before the ITA?No issues. I hope these letters are in accordance with what is required as per CIC guidelines.

5. I have not taken the Experience Letter from my present employer and most probably, I will need a notary letter as I am afraid of risking my job. What do you suggest?You are at a better position to judge but maybe you can be a bit manipulative and say that you are applying for some study or something. Otherwise you can also get it done from a friend or colleague (if an immediate senior all the more better). There are threads in this forum about reference letters only that you can check.

6. Also, is there anything else which I can do (like getting docs ready, verification etc.) while I am awaiting for the ITA. Basically, am sitting idle for the ITA and just want to ensure that if there is something which I can do during this while, I get it done.You can start arranging for funds if not already done. And maybe PCC. But would suggest wait for atleast another draw to see the trend.

7. LASTLY AND Most Imp, During the application process, I checked the boxes for all provinces stating that am open to live anywhere in Canada. But, I didn't receive any PNP invite. Do I need to go and apply to each of the province separately? I also saw that a pre-req to applying in provinces are attending their sessions. I am from India, from where shall check to know any upcoming sessions?I have very little or no experience about PNP. It is better that some expert comments for you.

If you can help answer these questions, it will be a great help.

Regards,
Arya
Please see my comments in RED above.