NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

This is a great forum. Please keep posting such stuff.

I have some queries here.
1. In EE profile can any 3 years work experience be shown or is it mandatory to show the latest 3 years work experience?
2. In case of own company experience, what documents are required to be shared with the authorities as experience letter is not required by the authorities in case of own company exp (correct me if i am wrong here).

Thanks
If you have chose to show 3 or more years of experience, then definitely you will have to show it.
for your own company, you should have registration documents, GST, Income tax documents etc.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi there
I would like to know if my payslips, bank statements, job offer and letter from employers stating my job description, hours, salary etc are enough supporting documents to prove my work experience. Do I have to provide my tax returns ? Thanks in advance
If applying under PNP, do consider those documents in backup, in case asked for. For Direct ITA, no need.

rahulmerh

Dec 24, 2016
Has anyone passed out of Karnataka State Open University Mysore, please share me the transcripts details to my email rahul.merh@gmail.com.
I need to see the attestation so that I can confirm if mine is also correct. I got it done through third party.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Has anyone passed out of Karnataka State Open University Mysore, please share me the transcripts details to my email rahul.merh@gmail.com.
I need to see the attestation so that I can confirm if mine is also correct. I got it done through third party.
Technically, you are not supposed to open the transcripts envelope sealed by University? I hope you have not opened it and you are referring to the envelope seal details here...!!

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a query, travelled to Ireland, Dublin when I was schooling in the uk for an excursion. Our passports was not stamped into Ireland nor was it stamped out maybe because we went in by cruise boat. So I do not have a proof that I entered the country except for the visa collected on my passport.
My question is do you guys think it should be added to my travel history or I just skip it?

kamranrajput

Apr 1, 2018
Hello everyone,
I've a question below, if anyone can answer it, please do it, i'll be very thankful.

My WES report showing CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY as below:

"Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (three years)"

I just want to know how many points i'll get based on above summary in Federal skilled workers (Express Entry)?

According to my understanding, i'll get 22 points as per this education:
"Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal (at least one must be for a program of at least three years)"

Am I right? Please help me.

Thanks.

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hello Folks,

May I request your advice regarding the express entry and OINP. Thanks in advance for taking out time and reading through.
My CRS score is 403 and based on this I understand that I am far from the ongoing federal cutoff but eligible for Ontario nomination. I understand i need to improve my language score to see if I could reach the 450 crs band and that is ongoing. Meanwhile my Express entry profile is created. Would I be receiving nomination from Ontario directly on my express entry profile or do I need to submit and EOI. I have created my Express entry profile in Jan but haven't received any updates. Am I missing some steps ?
Hi can u help me find our im eligible under oin

samb2078

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, thanks for such a detailed info!

I am applying for Canadian PR. I have a few queries:

1 I am married but, I am applying as a single applicant. I am definitely going to state that I am married and have a child. But, they are not going to accompany me now. Do I still have to maintain the settlement funds for 3?

2 If I am not filing a joint application, do I still have to submit the bank details of my husband too?

Thanks in advance for your help!

SAMPHIL1977

Apr 8, 2018
I have created my profile in 1st week of Jan, no rNOIs received yet. As per my understanding CRS of 400 is just a minimum requirement for Ontario, NOIs are being sent out for scores in the range 440. Can someone please confirm this. Also the score automatically goes down by 6 points after the birthdate based on the age point score. My original question was if I need to send out the EOI, would be great to have an answer from more experienced folks
Hi, I am in a similar situation with 405. What are the ways to improve the score or get a Provincial nomination?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi, thanks for such a detailed info!

I am applying for Canadian PR. I have a few queries:

1 I am married but, I am applying as a single applicant. I am definitely going to state that I am married and have a child. But, they are not going to accompany me now. Do I still have to maintain the settlement funds for 3?

2 If I am not filing a joint application, do I still have to submit the bank details of my husband too?

Thanks in advance for your help!
1. If dependants not accompanying you then settlement funds will be for 1 only.
2. Bank details of dependant are never mandatory even if they accompany you.

Reactions: samb2078

Nidhila

Apr 10, 2018
Hi,

I have 6 months experience in a company and 2.5 years in another one, under same NOC.I am confused whether my experience will be calculated as total 3 yrs or as the first one is only for 6 months,will it be considered as 2.5 yrs.

Please help me.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

I have 6 months experience in a company and 2.5 years in another one, under same NOC.I am confused whether my experience will be calculated as total 3 yrs or as the first one is only for 6 months,will it be considered as 2.5 yrs.

Please help me.
Experience is always sum of all employments ( regardless of company and NOC). It is not the way you put it. So in your case 3 years. I am assuming both employments were Full time.

Nidhila

Apr 10, 2018
Experience is always sum of all employments ( regardless of company and NOC). It is not the way you put it. So in your case 3 years. I am assuming both employments were Full time.
Hi,

Thanks forvyour reply.

Some consultancies adviced me that they could not count it,but some agreed as mentioned.

If possible can you please share any related links for the same.