+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

Thanks forvyour reply.

Some consultancies adviced me that they could not count it,but some agreed as mentioned.

If possible can you please share any related links for the same.
Consultancy companies are not always correct. Suggest to look up CIC website especially NOC page and see which category does your NOC fall under.

Nidhila

Apr 10, 2018
Yes you are right.

I had gone throgh cic official page and i had experience under NOC 0 with 2.5 yrs in one company and 6 months in another.

As some sites adviced that canada will not be consideeing 6 months of experience,I am confused.

Please help me.Because there is a huge difference of points between 2 yrs and 3 yrs of experience.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Yes you are right.

I had gone throgh cic official page and i had experience under NOC 0 with 2.5 yrs in one company and 6 months in another.

As some sites adviced that canada will not be consideeing 6 months of experience,I am confused.

Please help me.Because there is a huge difference of points between 2 yrs and 3 yrs of experience.
I dont get what is the basis of that? Can you share that. Why someone or some site is saying otherwise.

Nidhila

Apr 10, 2018
It was adviced by my consultancy.

I will recheck it and go ahead with this experiwnce.

Thanks a lot for your help and advice.

CanadaPR_455

Apr 6, 2018
Hi All,

I have an urgent question.

I just changed my NOC from 2173 to 2174 in my EE profile and transmitted it but within few minutes I got an email from CIC saying, "you are not eligible for Express
Entry at this time." and I am not able to edit anything (it's locked)

I think I have seen similar post in this group. Can anyone please help me out?

bhavesh_am

Apr 21, 2017
Dear All,

When I jst open site to check for eligibility for express entry for canada , and normally i fulfilled each question.
I put my Ielts score 6 each.... but msg came at last . U r not eligible for express entry.

But jst to chk , again second time, i think that if i make my wife also give ielts ( as she has also done masters MBA )and if she scored 6 band each than what it is possible ? So, I try second time and dummy put 6 band each for my wife also. she is housewife , but even if she is giving ielts and scores 6 band each.... and the result changed to " U r eligible "

Query.

if candidate like me is who have really tough times to score more than 6 band and if at that time spouse score is added -- the result is change " U r eligible for express entry " ::::

Question is " Is this true " ? can I go ahead with same and fill the form in express entry.? is this going to certainly help ?

Reply us so that many candidates like me get advantage.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Two Weeks ago I started SSF Security Screening Forecaster Google Spreadsheet.

Only within two weeks 184 Applicants from 25-Nationalities have entered their details and got their Predictive PPR Date.

Summary is as under:-

Total SS-Applicants in this list:184

Total Nationalities in List:25

Number of Applicants Who Got PPR: 7(3.80%)

Number of Applicants in Normal Security Screening Processing Time:148 (80.43%)

Number of Applicants Whose Processing Time is Above Average:29 (15.76%)

Number of Applicants Eligible for Filing Mandamus Case As Per SSF Recommendation:14(7.61%)

Click below link to get your Predictive PPR Date.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Enter your SS date and Nationality and know your approximate PPR date.
If you are stuck in Lengthy background checks for a reasonable amount of time.

Then you can join the community of the victims.

Irfan Khan has developed very good model. Try your luck by clicking on below link:-

Click below link to get your Predictive PPR Date.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear All,

When I jst open site to check for eligibility for express entry for canada , and normally i fulfilled each question.
I put my Ielts score 6 each.... but msg came at last . U r not eligible for express entry.

But jst to chk , again second time, i think that if i make my wife also give ielts ( as she has also done masters MBA )and if she scored 6 band each than what it is possible ? So, I try second time and dummy put 6 band each for my wife also. she is housewife , but even if she is giving ielts and scores 6 band each.... and the result changed to " U r eligible "

Query.

if candidate like me is who have really tough times to score more than 6 band and if at that time spouse score is added -- the result is change " U r eligible for express entry " ::::

Question is " Is this true " ? can I go ahead with same and fill the form in express entry.? is this going to certainly help ?

Reply us so that many candidates like me get advantage.
If the tool says, you are eligible, you can certainly create an Express Entry profile. However, 6 bands would be very less for getting direct invitations. You will have to wait for a Provincial Nomination while sitting in the pool.

Reactions: bhavesh_am

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
It was adviced by my consultancy.

I will recheck it and go ahead with this experiwnce.

Thanks a lot for your help and advice.
Out of all the experiences that you have, there should be a 12 months of continuous experience in single company. This is the only rule.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hello everybody

please need advice:
- We have a profile with a score 423.
- We are waiting for a nominee ; the agent said may be we will get it by May !!!!
- Our profile and language test expires by 23 rd September 2018
Do you think if we get invitation by June is it OK for the expiry dates of language test ?
- Some one told us that we should take an other exam

Please can any one advise us

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
S
Hello everybody

please need advice:
- We have a profile with a score 423.
- We are waiting for a nominee ; the agent said may be we will get it by May !!!!
- Our profile and language test expires by 23 rd September 2018
Do you think if we get invitation by June is it OK for the expiry dates of language test ?
- Some one told us that we should take an other exam

Please can any one advise us
Since the one you have still expires in September, if you get invitation before then, it will be ok.
I feel you should wait till June before you know it you need to take another exam or not.

Reactions: Rakit

HAM4434

Apr 19, 2018
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to apply for Canada PR. I have completed B.Com and MBA (both) through distance education & having 6+ years of experience in MNC's in India. Am I eligible to apply for Canada PR?

Please advise

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
S

Since the one you have still expires in September, if you get invitation before then, it will be ok.
I feel you should wait till June before you know it you need to take another exam or not.
thanks for your advice