+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Nirmal85

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Friends,

Please guide me.

I have created my EE profile on 27th feb 2018, as i meet 67 points.

I have total 381 CRS score.... I failed to get 8,7,7,7 ... my scores are L: 7, R : 6.5, S : 7.0, W : 7.0

my NOC is 1123

Could anyone please guide me which PNP is open as of now suitable for such NOC ?

OR want me to go for IELTS exam again and try to crack 8,7,7,7

Your suggestions can help me a lot.

neehahaha

Jan 5, 2018
Hello Folks,

May I request your advice regarding the express entry and OINP. Thanks in advance for taking out time and reading through.
My CRS score is 403 and based on this I understand that I am far from the ongoing federal cutoff but eligible for Ontario nomination. I understand i need to improve my language score to see if I could reach the 450 crs band and that is ongoing. Meanwhile my Express entry profile is created. Would I be receiving nomination from Ontario directly on my express entry profile or do I need to submit and EOI. I have created my Express entry profile in Jan but haven't received any updates. Am I missing some steps ?

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello Folks,

May I request your advice regarding the express entry and OINP. Thanks in advance for taking out time and reading through.
My CRS score is 403 and based on this I understand that I am far from the ongoing federal cutoff but eligible for Ontario nomination. I understand i need to improve my language score to see if I could reach the 450 crs band and that is ongoing. Meanwhile my Express entry profile is created. Would I be receiving nomination from Ontario directly on my express entry profile or do I need to submit and EOI. I have created my Express entry profile in Jan but haven't received any updates. Am I missing some steps ?
What is EE profile status. As per the discussion in this forum, once the EE profile is submitted one should NOI within 2-3 weeks ? Have you not received it?

neehahaha

Jan 5, 2018
I have created my profile in 1st week of Jan, no rNOIs received yet. As per my understanding CRS of 400 is just a minimum requirement for Ontario, NOIs are being sent out for scores in the range 440. Can someone please confirm this. Also the score automatically goes down by 6 points after the birthdate based on the age point score. My original question was if I need to send out the EOI, would be great to have an answer from more experienced folks
Hello Folks,

What is EE profile status. As per the discussion in this forum, once the EE profile is submitted one should NOI within 2-3 weeks ? Have you not received it?

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have created my profile in 1st week of Jan, no rNOIs received yet. As per my understanding CRS of 400 is just a minimum requirement for Ontario, NOIs are being sent out for scores in the range 440. Can someone please confirm this. Also the score automatically goes down by 6 points after the birthdate based on the age point score. My original question was if I need to send out the EOI, would be great to have an answer from more experienced folks
No you do not need to send an EOI to Ontario. You just have to make sure that in your profile, in the section for provinces you're interested in you have selected either Ontatio or all provinces and territories.

And yes, the range of the last selection Ontatio made was CRS 433-441. It is not an automatic invitation for everyone with 400+.

Reactions: Eli31

vp111

Mar 13, 2018
Is there anyone who applied on Demand EE Category A?

I am trying to apply under that and had one question

My brief profile: I have 18 months experience in NOC 2282 and currently working in Nova Scotia since over 2 months in same NOC 2282 and my score is 70 which is over 67/100

On NSNP website, it says for Category A:

• have a full-time permanent skilled job offer from a Nova Scotia employer. For a job offer to be valid in Express Entry and receive points, employers will usually need an LMIA from ESDC. There are a few exceptions: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/exempt.asp;

Question: Do I need to get LMIA from my employer? (Because I'm afraid my employer wouldn't help me with LMIA)
Is LMIA is something necessary if you're currently working in Nova Scotia?

Please reply. Your help would be much appreciated.

rio-ottawa

Mar 14, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
NOC Code......
Is there anyone who applied on Demand EE Category A?

I am trying to apply under that and had one question

My brief profile: I have 18 months experience in NOC 2282 and currently working in Nova Scotia since over 2 months in same NOC 2282 and my score is 70 which is over 67/100

On NSNP website, it says for Category A:

• have a full-time permanent skilled job offer from a Nova Scotia employer. For a job offer to be valid in Express Entry and receive points, employers will usually need an LMIA from ESDC. There are a few exceptions: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/exempt.asp;

Question: Do I need to get LMIA from my employer? (Because I'm afraid my employer wouldn't help me with LMIA)
Is LMIA is something necessary if you're currently working in Nova Scotia?

Please reply. Your help would be much appreciated.
For Express Entry, your employer doesn’t need an LMIA if you:

1. have been working full-time for the employer on your work permit for at least one year (or an equal amount of part-time work)
  2. have a valid job offer, and
  3. have a valid work permit that is exempt from an LMIA under
    • an international agreement
    • a federal-provincial agreement or
    • the “Canadian interests” category

vp111

Mar 13, 2018

1. have been working full-time for the employer on your work permit for at least one year (or an equal amount of part-time work)

Hello @Ria-ottawa,

Thank you for your response,

I am applying to Nova Scotia PNP program (Demand Express Entry Category A)

I thought same way as you that I don't need LMIA since i'am working here already. It says on Nova Scotia immigration website that I need LMIA

Source: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

ELIGIBILITY
To apply under Category A, you must:

• have a profile registered in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system;
  • score 67 points or more on the stream’s six selection factors;
  • have 1 year of skilled work experience related to the job;
  • have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
  • prove language ability in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7;
  • show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.

I am confused here to be honest about that LMIA point.

Does anyone have any more ideas about NSNP Demand EE Category A or if you know someone who has applied through this stream, can you please refer me to him/her?

Reactions: rio-ottawa

rio-ottawa

Mar 14, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
NOC Code......
Hello @Ria-ottawa,

Thank you for your response,

I am applying to Nova Scotia PNP program (Demand Express Entry Category A)

I thought same way as you that I don't need LMIA since i'am working here already. It says on Nova Scotia immigration website that I need LMIA

Source: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

ELIGIBILITY
To apply under Category A, you must:

• have a profile registered in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system;
  • score 67 points or more on the stream’s six selection factors;
  • have 1 year of skilled work experience related to the job;
  • have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
  • prove language ability in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7;
  • show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.

I am confused here to be honest about that LMIA point.

Does anyone have any more ideas about NSNP Demand EE Category A or if you know someone who has applied through this stream, can you please refer me to him/her?
But it says: "There are a few exceptions:cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled"
If your job offer meet these requirements, it's ok!

jav05

Mar 15, 2018
Hi I am newbie here, I have questions regarding on MPNP I received my LAA last Tuesday but I declared my highest education is Two year postsecondary it should be Three or more years. It can affect my application? Or do I need to decline my LAA?

Thanks

parneetSingh

Jan 21, 2018
Hi All,

This is a great forum. Please keep posting such stuff.

I have some queries here.
1. In EE profile can any 3 years work experience be shown or is it mandatory to show the latest 3 years work experience?
2. In case of own company experience, what documents are required to be shared with the authorities as experience letter is not required by the authorities in case of own company exp (correct me if i am wrong here).

Thanks

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends, Currently my profile resides in the pool with a CRS of 416. Looking at the current cut offs of ITA and OINP looks it might not drop to this score. Is it advisable to try for any other province.

mjsingh

Dec 29, 2017
Hello all,

I need help to see if my brother is on right track. He is in India and has MBA and PG Diploma with 1 year experience in NOC A category. He sent his degrees for ECA evaluation to WES. He is trying to get 8,7,7,7 in IELTS. Based on this, his CRS scores will be over 440. Do you guys think if he will eligible with this current credentials or he is missing something? Planning to apply under express entry in Ontario as i live here. An how long does it take once you achieve such score?

Tried to locate the info, but it is confusing. Thought someone with this experience will be a great help.
Appreciate your replies.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello all,

I need help to see if my brother is on right track. He is in India and has MBA and PG Diploma with 1 year experience in NOC A category. He sent his degrees for ECA evaluation to WES. He is trying to get 8,7,7,7 in IELTS. Based on this, his CRS scores will be over 440. Do you guys think if he will eligible with this current credentials or he is missing something? Planning to apply under express entry in Ontario as i live here. An how long does it take once you achieve such score?

Tried to locate the info, but it is confusing. Thought someone with this experience will be a great help.
Appreciate your replies.
He will be eligible if he has at least 12 months of minimum continuous experience in one job and if he gets 8 7 7 7.

Ask him to apply under express entry program, as he may get a direct invitation soon, based on your calculations.

The Ontario Express Entry takes around 6 months, post-application approved.
the Direct invitation can be faster if you have all of the documents ready.

Reactions: Eli31 and mjsingh

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Friends, Currently my profile resides in the pool with a CRS of 416. Looking at the current cut offs of ITA and OINP looks it might not drop to this score. Is it advisable to try for any other province.
There are certain predictions that it might drop as it did in last year, however, applying for PNP is not a bad option. You should always have a backup plan. Try Nova Scotia PNP. good luck