+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

rabi.bd

Oct 5, 2018
Hello Friends
I want to ask about my job title,that is I am working as a lower division clerk in an organisation but I m not able to find my NOC my job duties are matching with Administrative Assistant NOC 1241 but my designation is LDC will this makes problem? My profile gets refused due to this? Please help me
Job title will not be a problem if your JD match with the NOC.

nawawi

Aug 24, 2017
Hello and thank you for the valuable information
But to be honest I didn’t get most of it
Can you please advise me how can migrate to Canada ..any program or any way I don’t mind

I do appreciate very much your help

Mohammad

Filip

Nov 16, 2018
Macedonia
Hi friends

I had a Bachelor of Science and working experience as Software Programmer (web developer) of around 7 years .
Planning to apply in EE with NOC 2174 or 2175.
I'm currently finishing my Master study in IT Management (with plans to finished in couple of months ).

1. Can i applied by those NOC numbers, and still select Master as my highest education (although its not that connected to the NOC description) ?

2. or should I create EE profile with Bachelor and after finishing the master just update the education in EE profile. (which brings me more points) ?

Thanks in advance for any answers

Ahmed5123

Sep 14, 2018
i need help. my crs score stands at 412, i want to improve it plus i want to know whether the cut off will come down to this or not?
is it worth the shot?

india2canadasg

Jun 10, 2017
Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
21-08-2018
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Passport Req..
23-11-2018
i need help. my crs score stands at 412, i want to improve it plus i want to know whether the cut off will come down to this or not?
is it worth the shot?
No one can say for sure, but having said that the current trend doesn't seem to suggest that scores will come down below the 440-450 mark.

My brother's been in queue with 411 points for, i think,2 years (his profile expired 6 months ago after which he didn't bother again)

I'd say you need about 40 points more.
You didn't give points break down but in general to increase points:
1. IELTS Score - increasing it may substantially increases your points in Section C (100 points total) and also for the IELTS score itself
2. Learn French(?)
3. Complete a masters degree if you don't have one.

I think you should check how your IELTS score is affecting the points in section C (which gives a total of 100 points which can substantially come down because of IELTS score).
If let's say you scored 50/100 in section C because of low IELTS score, a good score will boost your points up by 50, plus whatever more you get for the IELTS score itself!

Navsidhu202

Dec 1, 2018
India
Category........
Hello fellow members, I need an advice upon my immigration chances to canada. I have a Job code which falls under Noc c. Do I have any chance in any PNP other than Quebec province to immigrate? Please do advise..

Ahmed5123

Sep 14, 2018
No one can say for sure, but having said that the current trend doesn't seem to suggest that scores will come down below the 440-450 mark.

My brother's been in queue with 411 points for, i think,2 years (his profile expired 6 months ago after which he didn't bother again)

I'd say you need about 40 points more.
You didn't give points break down but in general to increase points:
1. IELTS Score - increasing it may substantially increases your points in Section C (100 points total) and also for the IELTS score itself
2. Learn French(?)
3. Complete a masters degree if you don't have one.

I think you should check how your IELTS score is affecting the points in section C (which gives a total of 100 points which can substantially come down because of IELTS score).
If let's say you scored 50/100 in section C because of low IELTS score, a good score will boost your points up by 50, plus whatever more you get for the IELTS score itself!
i want to add that we have a 3 year bachelor and 1 year master, does that account for two or more degrees? that will take us to 440.

anukaran95

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, I have 7 months paid internship as a software developer for 40 hrs a week on my post-grad work permit. Would that be counted in my work experience?

ct11

Dec 30, 2018
Hi mates! I already submitted my EE application, my point is around 337 which is not enough :( I am a civil engineer with 6 years of international experience and I already finished WES part (my diploma is recognized). I took IELTS (it is around 7). with my score it seems impossible to immigrate to Canada. how can I find a job or PNP? living abroad and no job offer means no PNP? I really need any type of help. Please hear me out.

Jan 2, 2019
URGENT!!!
Hi All,
We have been preparing all the documents for a year from London, UK for Express Entry. After submission, we had a baby, and informed IRCC by filling the web form. After, we applied a passport for our baby but the Turkish consulate rejected it unreasonably and we could not provide this document.
Our application was cancelled just because of this reason although we explained our case and attached our lawyer`s explanation. It is completely out of our control. We have always been honest and completed all requirements in time. However, this is what we have.
If anyone knows how to deal with it, it would be highly appreciated.

Ritzdy

Oct 19, 2018
Hello experts,
I have a critical qus related to work experience
If I have an experience of continuous 2 and half year and 3 mnoths gap and again 8 months experience job..would tht b counted as 3 years or not?