snowflayc

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017

snowflayc

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hello experts,
I have a critical qus related to work experience
If I have an experience of continuous 2 and half year and 3 mnoths gap and again 8 months experience job..would tht b counted as 3 years or not?
From my experience, if the job was with the same employer, it should count as 3 years. In case you were employed by a different, you can claim only 2 years of working experience.

Please, remember the work experience has to be continuous, at least 30h / week if nothing has changed.

Lylia

Jan 10, 2019
Buenas tardes,
Quisiera saber si hay una fecha prevista para 2019 para el. Programa. Mon project Quebec.

cngoj12

Aug 9, 2018
I have question about “primaryoccupation” upon applying in express entry.

one question is this:
Date R.CM. first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

This means the date i graduated or the date I passed licensure exam in my home country? I’m claiming points for NOC 3012

Rahmat Tareen

Jan 11, 2019
Hello dears
I have newly joined and was thinking of what is the possible way to get a Canadian visa for immigrants?
May I get some help here

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hello experts,
I have a critical qus related to work experience
If I have an experience of continuous 2 and half year and 3 mnoths gap and again 8 months experience job..would tht b counted as 3 years or not?
It will count as 3 years. gaps not an issue. I had 12 months gap. but still i got it

aatish sawant

Jan 19, 2019
Hi,
I had completed the b.sc in hospitality studies from mumbai University What is process to get the certificate attested from mumbai University. Currently I am not in India . Mumbai university staff are saying different processes after attestion certificated should send by us and wes saying attestion certification should be send by university with university seal.

Ivavujisic

Dec 6, 2017
I've been trying to find information on whether the processing time for the nomination is the same when you get the letter of interest through express entry as when you apply for the ainp yourself. Does anyone know anything about the processing time and how long it will take. I got the letter of interest on Oct. 16. submitted my documents got my file number and that's all.

Benbou012

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I've been trying to find information on whether the processing time for the nomination is the same when you get the letter of interest through express entry as when you apply for the ainp yourself. Does anyone know anything about the processing time and how long it will take. I got the letter of interest on Oct. 16. submitted my documents got my file number and that's all.
Hey did u get your 600 points additional to your entry express profile

Benbou012

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
No, i haven't received the approval of my documents yet. That's what i'm wondering, how long does it take them to approve my application and give me the 600 points?
Normally it’s take around two or
No, i haven't received the approval of my documents yet. That's what i'm wondering, how long does it take them to approve my application and give me the 600 points?
some people told me U will get an answer on two or three weeks after submitting all doc and forms

Ivavujisic

Dec 6, 2017
Normally it’s take around two or

some people told me U will get an answer on two or three weeks after submitting all doc and forms
Yeah, i've been told up to a month, but it's been almost 4 months now and nothing and i have no idea who to contact or anything. It's very frustrating that we can't check the status of the application anywhere

Benbou012

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Yeah, i've been told up to a month, but it's been almost 4 months now and nothing and i have no idea who to contact or anything. It's very frustrating that we can't check the status of the application anywhere
I think is better to send a letter with your file number asking about any updates