+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY VISA APPROVED AFTER 2 REFUSALS. Ask me anything. SDS April 2021

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Thank you. Just so I'm clear with the sample that you provided. What is the difference between the CA Certificate, and a Sponsorship Affidavit?
A sponsorship affidavit is an affidavit where your sponsorer (parents/father/mother/relative) confirms that they are sponsoring your education & living expenses in Canada.

Sample of Sponsorship affidavit -

Affidavit of Support

I, Mr XYZ Father of Mr. ABC, residing at 123456 Pin code: 123456 hereby solemnly affirm as under:-

I declare that my son Mr. ABC, citizen of India is desirous to pursue his higher studies in Canada. I declare that I am the guarantor of my son and undertake to bear the amount of Rs.14,73,433 (Fourteen Lakhs and Seventy Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Three only)equivalent to CAD 26,727$(Twenty Six Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Seven only)for his tuition fee, living expenses.

I have adequate financial ability and resources to meet sponsorship commitments and obligations as support.

I affirm that I know and understand the contents of the affidavit signed by me and the statements are true and correct, and I authorize the release of the pertinent documents of the students to the Canadian government officials if requested.

Sworn and subscribed at …. (enter name of city)
Dated - (Enter date on which affidavit was signed)

Reactions: YoshiBB

YoshiBB

Apr 8, 2020
A sponsorship affidavit is an affidavit where your sponsorer (parents/father/mother/relative) confirms that they are sponsoring your education & living expenses in Canada.

Sample of Sponsorship affidavit -

Affidavit of Support

I, Mr XYZ Father of Mr. ABC, residing at 123456 Pin code: 123456 hereby solemnly affirm as under:-

I declare that my son Mr. ABC, citizen of India is desirous to pursue his higher studies in Canada. I declare that I am the guarantor of my son and undertake to bear the amount of Rs.14,73,433 (Fourteen Lakhs and Seventy Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Three only)equivalent to CAD 26,727$(Twenty Six Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Seven only)for his tuition fee, living expenses.

I have adequate financial ability and resources to meet sponsorship commitments and obligations as support.

I affirm that I know and understand the contents of the affidavit signed by me and the statements are true and correct, and I authorize the release of the pertinent documents of the students to the Canadian government officials if requested.

Sworn and subscribed at …. (enter name of city)
Dated - (Enter date on which affidavit was signed)
Thank you. So would I need to have both of them? CA Certificate and Sponsorship Affidavit?

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Thank you. So would I need to have both of them? CA Certificate and Sponsorship Affidavit?
It is better to attach both these documents.

CA Certificate will help you to demonstrate strong ties to home country and strong financial stability.

Sponsorship affidavit will help you to demonstrate strong family ties and financial stability.

If you are filing under SDS Category, Kindly attach these 2 documents in

1) client information section (Sequence ===> SOP+CA Certificate+Sponshorship affidavit+... etc (other important documents such as pay slips, no backlog certificate from previous university, work related documents, letters of reference, etc.....) {Use PDF Merger}

2) Tuition fees payment proof. (These 2 documents can also be added in this section, Sequence ===> Tuition Fees Payment + Other financial Documents + CA Certificate + Sponsorship affidavit)

Good Luck.

YoshiBB

Apr 8, 2020
It is better to attach both these documents.

CA Certificate will help you to demonstrate strong ties to home country and strong financial stability.

Sponsorship affidavit will help you to demonstrate strong family ties and financial stability.

If you are filing under SDS Category, Kindly attach these 2 documents in

1) client information section (Sequence ===> SOP+CA Certificate+Sponshorship affidavit+... etc (other important documents such as pay slips, no backlog certificate from previous university, work related documents, letters of reference, etc.....) {Use PDF Merger}

2) Tuition fees payment proof. (These 2 documents can also be added in this section, Sequence ===> Tuition Fees Payment + Other financial Documents + CA Certificate + Sponsorship affidavit)

Good Luck.
Thanks again for the information. Not quite ready to apply yet. Taking more time to really make sure I don't get refused again, so I'm researching as much as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: rahul10

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Thanks again for the information. Not quite ready to apple yet. Taking more time to really make sure I don't get refused again, so I'm researching as much as possible.
Yes, that is an ideal approach. Kindly take all logical decisions and invest thorough time doing personal research.

My advice to you will be, seek professional assistance. Hire a genuine VISA consultant who will file your own visa and draft your SOP.

Feel free to message me if you have any doubts.

Best Wishes.

YoshiBB

Apr 8, 2020
Yes, that is an ideal approach. Kindly take all logical decisions and invest thorough time doing personal research.

My advice to you will be, seek professional assistance. Hire a genuine VISA consultant who will file your own visa and draft your SOP.

Best Wishes.

Thank you again. Curious, do you think https://caipsfile.ca/ would provide a good SOP? They offer that service as well.

YoshiBB

Apr 8, 2020

Best Wishes.
I have no idea about that. If you want I will provide you contact details of the person who did my VISA process. (Mainly the SOP) - Fantastic job.

I will dm you. (NOT PROMOTING)
Sounds good. Thank you.

YoshiBB

Apr 8, 2020
No need to PM me, really. I just wanted you to share a fuller context of your refusal reasons for those that might need to better understand. I already have my approvals.
Did you ever get an answer regarding this, as I did not see it? Thank you.

maya876

Jul 18, 2021
Hey rahul,

I have applied twice (2019, 2021) and rejected both times. I applied through an immigration consultant.
The first time was due to insufficient funds.
The second time was due to insufficient funds (though I showed additional funds) AND "not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay"

Can you please DM me the contact details of the person who did your VISA process. I think I need to change the dude who's been applying for me. This will be my third attempt and I want everything to be perfect.

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
So sorry to hear that. Can you share your profile? You can DM me.

Order GCMS Notes and address each and every issue raised by the VO. Seek professional assistance. Probably a visa consultant who will draft your own SOP. (THIS IS WHAT I OPTED FOR AND GOT APPROVED 3rd TIME).
Whom you consult I also want to consult and need help regarding the sop

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hey rahul,

I have applied twice (2019, 2021) and rejected both times. I applied through an immigration consultant.
The first time was due to insufficient funds.
The second time was due to insufficient funds (though I showed additional funds) AND "not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay"

Can you please DM me the contact details of the person who did your VISA process. I think I need to change the dude who's been applying for me. This will be my third attempt and I want everything to be perfect.

I just messaged you.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone.

VISA APPROVED AFTER 2 REFUSALS

1st Refusal in January 2020 - Humber College GBM Course May 2020 intake {SDS}

2nd Refusal in March 2020 - Humber College GBM Course May 2020 intake {SDS}

Changed my course to MBA at a state run (Government run )public university for September 2021.

VISA Filed - 8th March 2021

Biometrics Updated - 9th March 2021

Passed Medical - 11th April 2021

BVL - 19th April 2021

PPR - 20th April 2021

1 - Pursued Bachelors in Business Management (79%)

2 - 1.5 year work experience (NOT CONTINUOUS)

3 - IELTS 8 (6.5+ in every element)

Changes in filing

1- Attached CA Certificate (to demonstrate strong home ties)

2 - Sponsorship affidavit

3 - Changed course to MBA

4 - STRONG SOP which has covered each and every point.
Hi Rahul,
I want to appeal against my refusal ,do you know any good consultant for it ?