+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY VISA APPROVED AFTER 2 REFUSALS. Ask me anything. SDS April 2021

Sblue

May 19, 2021
1st application for Jan 2021 intake applied from UAE (Indian Resident) - 4 Nov 2020
1st Refusal - 16 Dec 2020

2nd application for May 2021 intake applied from UAE again- 22 feb 2021
2nd refusal - 22 Apr 2021

I am not deferring the program and will continue the classes for May 2021 intake. Parallely I will again apply from India. I am an employee of PSU bank in India and I am on sabbatical leaves of 2 years(to join my husband in Dubai) ending in Mar 2022 so I have to pursue an 8 months course only. Although if I get visa approval, I might leave my current job but what do you think..is there any chance of visa rejection? Following are the reasons mentioned for rejection:

•I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. (my sister has recently completed her Masters in canada and is currently on work permit)
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence

Please help
So sorry for your refusal, I now know how it feels. I have been refused just yesterday and I completely blame myself for not attaching a SOP though it was not mandatory but I see how important, vital and mandatory it is.
In my refusal letter, I only got one sentence which is:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You however got so many reasons. Did you apply for gcms notes? or these were stated in your refusal letter?
Should i not waste timeon GCMS and apply with SOP or wait 30 days on GCMS?

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
So sorry for your refusal, I now know how it feels. I have been refused just yesterday and I completely blame myself for not attaching a SOP though it was not mandatory but I see how important, vital and mandatory it is.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You however got so many reasons. Did you apply for gcms notes? or these were stated in your refusal letter?
Randomly applying without GCMS notes/comments is a blind shot. GCMS notes will have the precise reason as to why your application was refused. These issues must be addressed via strong SOP.
It is imperative to know the root cause of refusal.
My suggestion - Wait for GCMS notes.

Reactions: Sblue

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019

Honestly in some VO they don't even read SOP. I don't think that can be the reason. Refusal reasons on correspondence letters are very generic and many a times don't mean much. In GCMS notes you can read the exact comments made for rejection. This comments is what should be on the letter but instead they make you pay & wait 30 days to get something that they should have already provided in first go.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Honestly in some VO they don't even read SOP. I don't think that can be the reason. Refusal reasons on correspondence letters are very generic and many a times don't mean much. In GCMS notes you can read the exact comments made for rejection. This comments is what should be on the letter but instead they make you pay & wait 30 days to get something that they should have already provided in first go.
I wish they had asked me for an SOP and i would have given one immediately. I have fallen behind with the refusal.

Rvndrtoor1

Jun 11, 2021
Hey! Sad to hear that man. Apply for GCMS notes to know the exact reason. Rectify and address all the issues mentioned in your GCMS notes.
Draft a very strong SOP. In my case, I took professional assistance from a visa counsellor. You can DM me for more details.
I got 2 refusals
Plz help me.Rahul
My e mail id is toorrvndr1@gmail.com or rvndrtoor1@gmail.com
Both are my E mails..
Plz plz help me..
I request u

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hi everyone.

VISA APPROVED AFTER 2 REFUSALS

1st Refusal in January 2020 - Humber College GBM Course May 2020 intake {SDS}

2nd Refusal in March 2020 - Humber College GBM Course May 2020 intake {SDS}

Changed my course to MBA at a state run (Government run )public university for September 2021.

VISA Filed - 8th March 2021

Biometrics Updated - 9th March 2021

Passed Medical - 11th April 2021

BVL - 19th April 2021

PPR - 20th April 2021

1 - Pursued Bachelors in Business Management (79%)

2 - 1.5 year work experience (NOT CONTINUOUS)

3 - IELTS 8 (6.5+ in every element)

Changes in filing

1- Attached CA Certificate (to demonstrate strong home ties)

2 - Sponsorship affidavit

3 - Changed course to MBA

4 - STRONG SOP which has covered each and every point.
Congratulations !!
What's CA Certificate?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Congratulations !!
What's CA Certificate?
It’s a net worth statement from a chartered accountant that includes all assets (in your name or property your parents will give you) + liquid funds + fds and other stuff all compiled into one.