+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY VISA APPROVED AFTER 2 REFUSALS. Ask me anything. SDS April 2021

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
its valued as much as MBA in India
as PGDM is post graduate diploma in management the course covers most topics. But here in India the teaching system isn't that advanced as in Canada, they still rely in byheart studies of textbooks rather than understanding the concept. and I don't prefer just byhearting textbooks. that's the reason I took up studies in another nation where I can understand the concepts.
Yes, @wonderbly is correct. Just justify your program selection and stay positive.
Good Luck.

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Yes, @wonderbly is correct. Just justify your program selection and stay positive.
Good Luck.
yup already provided the SOP earlier
but the admission requirements of this course states that "A Two- or Three-Year College Diploma, or a Degree"
and the credential on successful completion is "Ontario College Graduate Certificate"

Reactions: rahul10

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
yup already provided the SOP earlier
but the admission requirements of this course states that "A Two- or Three-Year College Diploma, or a Degree"
and the credential on successful completion is "Ontario College Graduate Certificate"
Ideal study path

10th Grade ==> 12th Grade ==> Bachelors/Undergraduate ==> Masters/Post Grad Diploma ==> PHD

You should select a course that is in sync with your bachelors and work experience. This should not be exactly same or totally different.

You have a bachelors in Intl Business and Finance and now you are going to study a very similar Business Management program.

V/O may think there is no study progression as you have already achieved the benefits of this program in your bachelors. (This exactly happened to me. I hold a 3 year bachelors of business management (Honours- 1st Class) from the UK.
I opted for a plain Global Business Mgt course at Humber college.

On a positive note, pls don't panic, you seem to have a sound profile. I will pray that you'll get your visa.

Let's stay positive.

Ar.cad

Jul 12, 2021
Ideal study path

10th Grade ==> 12th Grade ==> Bachelors/Undergraduate ==> Masters/Post Grad Diploma ==> PHD

You should select a course that is in sync with your bachelors and work experience. This should not be exactly same or totally different.

You have a bachelors in Intl Business and Finance and now you are going to study a very similar Business Management program.

V/O may think there is no study progression as you have already achieved the benefits of this program in your bachelors. (This exactly happened to me. I hold a 3 year bachelors of business management (Honours- 1st Class) from the UK.

On a positive note, pls don't panic, you seem to have a sound profile. I will pray that you'll get your visa.

Let's stay positive.
Hi @rahul10, have you taken any help from immigration lawyers, if yes plz share with me , I've got refusals as well, not able to understand how to proceed further now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi @rahul10, have you taken any help from immigration lawyers, if yes plz share with me , I've got refusals as well, not able to understand how to proceed further now
What is your profile and why were you refused. Lawyers can’t solve everything if there is an obvious reason for refusal.

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
1st application for Jan 2021 intake applied from UAE (Indian Resident) - 4 Nov 2020
1st Refusal - 16 Dec 2020

2nd application for May 2021 intake applied from UAE again- 22 feb 2021
2nd refusal - 22 Apr 2021

I am not deferring the program and will continue the classes for May 2021 intake. Parallely I will again apply from India. I am an employee of PSU bank in India and I am on sabbatical leaves of 2 years(to join my husband in Dubai) ending in Mar 2022 so I have to pursue an 8 months course only. Although if I get visa approval, I might leave my current job but what do you think..is there any chance of visa rejection? Following are the reasons mentioned for rejection:

•I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. (my sister has recently completed her Masters in canada and is currently on work permit)
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence

Please help
I got the exact rejection letter from vo, applied from uae.Surprisingly i m working in uae n I don’t have any relatives in canada.But I don’t know why they mentioned these points..can you please suggest me

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Ideal study path

Let's stay positive.
Thanks Rahul means a lot.

Reactions: rahul10

Mamamia2020

Feb 4, 2022
Hi Rahul, I am planning to reapply for my sister after 2 refusal. Both refusal letter stated 'I am not convinced you will leave Canada after studies'. I have applied for her gmc notes.
She has a nursing degree and work as a nurse. She applied to a certificate in mental health for nurses at the university of new brunswick. I am thinking of applying to a graduate program for her instead.
Could you please share your statement of purpose letter ? How did you explain your change in program?

Thank you. Any help will be appreciated